• Advertisement
    

Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Postby LoveLisaS » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:13 am

Loverach06 wrote:Good Lord the brows. The blonde she goes the worse they'll look... I thought she wanted to be as blonde as Julie.. now she's blonder... How's Julie gonna feel about that?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk


Did you notice she edited her caption to make mention of her brows??? ‘No I will not be lightning my brows because I LIKE them like this blah blah blah’

Unless Head Honcho Hickman has deleted the comments already, the only critical comment is yours... seems like they’ve been reading up on them selves again


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LoveLisaS
Amateur
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:05 am
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Advertisement

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:17 am

LoveLisaS wrote:
Did you notice she edited her caption to make mention of her brows??? ‘No I will not be lightning my brows because I LIKE them like this blah blah blah’

Unless Head Honcho Hickman has deleted the comments already, the only critical comment is yours... seems like they’ve been reading up on them selves again

head honcho hickman is sitting in a tree somewhere waiting to kill a deer so he can try and get meg to stop ordering hello fresh and BBQ takeout because he's tired of how wide she's getting as of late. she is one of the 2-3 people i don't mind commenting on their weight because you can just tell she is a straight up mean girl and surely she has done it herself toward others on youtube. "well i'm gonna do bettah than her on youtube because she's a size 12 and julie and i share our walmart hauls y'all! people think i am just as pretty as i know i am!"


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1211
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 12:56 pm
Has thanked: 297 times
Been thanked: 1600 times

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:29 am

i love how meg says this week's video is a last minute video because she needed something to put up. at least she isn't lying in that area anymore where she openly admits that her content is last minute............and if the girl says y'all one more time i'm going to pull out my natural blonde hair.
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1211
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 12:56 pm
Has thanked: 297 times
Been thanked: 1600 times

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:32 am

she doesn't hesitate to tell us how they're having people over to visit so i am curious who it will be given they put things out that looks like they could be for kids to eat and she mentions having paige daniel over so that will be loads of fun seeing two fakes from youtube together under one roof next week. look out for the collab of a lifetime y'all because those are two girls i can't stand on youtube! it will almost be as horrible as her and myka together under one roof cleaning i mean visiting one another.
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1211
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 12:56 pm
Has thanked: 297 times
Been thanked: 1600 times

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Postby 3nellieg » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:23 am

Things I noticed in the video: the pantry organization she did with Myka seems to be gone. She has very little food in the pantry. She bought junk for her guests to eat and has no intention of cooking for them. She is using Purex instead of her favorite Caldrea detergent. She has the absolute cheapest pillows on the guest bed you can get at Walmart and uses no pillow protectors or mattress pad, which is gross. I love when she said she’s needing to put up a video.
3nellieg
Informer
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:10 pm
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 200 times

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:10 am

i think what struck gold for me was how she kept saying over and over that they are having people over like it's some sort of huge feat. don't worry meg we still see you as a pitiful recluse who prances around in front of a camera for the greater good of your rent.
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1211
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 12:56 pm
Has thanked: 297 times
Been thanked: 1600 times

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Postby smom12 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:16 am

I find it odd she says “guests”. Why doesn’t she say friends or family?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
smom12
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3902
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:18 pm
Has thanked: 5406 times
Been thanked: 24901 times

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:24 am

if they were friends or family she wouldn't have gone all out to impress them is the way i have to look at it. if i have friends or family come to stay for a few days i certainly don't out items in a box on the counter and set out waters for them. they know where the fridge and pantry are. these visitors are people from youtube i bet that she wants to impress big time.
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1211
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 12:56 pm
Has thanked: 297 times
Been thanked: 1600 times

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:26 am

sorry for the double post but $100 says her and britneyandbaby wind up meeting or collabing in the future because britneyandbaby has been commenting a ton on meg's videos lately
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1211
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 12:56 pm
Has thanked: 297 times
Been thanked: 1600 times

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Postby smom12 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:27 am

theg0ssiping1 wrote:if they were friends or family she wouldn't have gone all out to impress them is the way i have to look at it. if i have friends or family come to stay for a few days i certainly don't out items in a box on the counter and set out waters for them. they know where the fridge and pantry are. these visitors are people from youtube i bet that she wants to impress big time.


You’re right. I never go extra for my friends or family here. Want something to eat, help yourself. Mi casa su casa. Make yourself at home. I just think it’s cold, IMO.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
smom12
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3902
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:18 pm
Has thanked: 5406 times
Been thanked: 24901 times

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Postby smom12 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:28 am

theg0ssiping1 wrote:sorry for the double post but $100 says her and britneyandbaby wind up meeting or collabing in the future because britneyandbaby has been commenting a ton on meg's videos lately


Ugh. Barf.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
smom12
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3902
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:18 pm
Has thanked: 5406 times
Been thanked: 24901 times

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:29 am

smom12 wrote:
You’re right. I never go extra for my friends or family here. Want something to eat, help yourself. Mi casa su casa. Make yourself at home. I just think it’s cold, IMO.


as if anyone expected anything more than cold from meg ya know? :misch:
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1211
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 12:56 pm
Has thanked: 297 times
Been thanked: 1600 times

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Postby HashtagBlessed » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:30 pm

Why is she trying to tell people that she is a natural blonde? Some of her first YouTube videos are about how to dye your hair blonde. Her eyebrows make it obvious that she's a brunette and her roots are clearly brunette in her older videos from 2014. Her excuses are just bizarre. She didn't want to look like her sister and she wanted to be the same color as her daughter (she's now much blonder than her daughter). Dye your hair whatever you want, but why can't she formulate a straightforward and honest explanation for the change in hair color?
HashtagBlessed
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1278
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:44 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 7362 times

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:52 pm

HashtagBlessed wrote:Dye your hair whatever you want, but why can't she formulate a straightforward and honest explanation for the change in hair color?


asking queen meg to be straight forward and honest about something is like telling a one year old to become potty trained overnight. for her it's close to impossible to just be honest with not only herself but her subscribers and followers. if meg didn't lie so much and wasn't so full of herself like she is lately then i think i would actually half enjoy some of her videos. only problem with that is the fact that she has lied her way to the top and it all started with her apparently having a stalker not only in her family but in target.
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1211
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 12:56 pm
Has thanked: 297 times
Been thanked: 1600 times

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Postby 3nellieg » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:16 pm

Yeah, the laundry video and that a whole Target stalking thing did it for me. I straight up cannot stand her, now. It’s at the point that I automatically downvote her videos before I watch. She could announce that she was cleaning with her grove products and concocted the cure for cancer and I’d still downvote her. I dislike her that much. Don’t get me started on that slow looking gum toothed husband of hers. He is sickening. I can’t imagine having that 200# goofy secret squirrel face looming around the house all day. Are there any other Youtuber s who have layabout husbands like this one? They just up and decided, “ I’m gonna suck on my wife’s youtube titty until it’s dry as a bone!”
3nellieg
Informer
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:10 pm
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 200 times

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Postby smom12 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:49 pm

3nellieg wrote:Yeah, the laundry video and that a whole Target stalking thing did it for me. I straight up cannot stand her, now. It’s at the point that I automatically downvote her videos before I watch. She could announce that she was cleaning with her grove products and concocted the cure for cancer and I’d still downvote her. I dislike her that much. Don’t get me started on that slow looking gum toothed husband of hers. He is sickening. I can’t imagine having that 200# goofy secret squirrel face looming around the house all day. Are there any other Youtuber s who have layabout husbands like this one? They just up and decided, “ I’m gonna suck on my wife’s youtube titty until it’s dry as a bone!”


Jessfam. Her husband quit his job and basically naps all day while she brings in the $$$$


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
smom12
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3902
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:18 pm
Has thanked: 5406 times
Been thanked: 24901 times

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:04 pm

3nellieg wrote:Don’t get me started on that slow looking gum toothed husband of hers.


the video they did on the halloween costumes when they put the camera on him in costume was probably the best set of entertainment i have had in a very long time. i have never laughed so hard as i did to seeing him dressed up when we all knew that in reality he needed no costume at all. he is by far the ugliest person i think i've laid my eyes on but they are a perfect match because i think she is probably one of the ugliest people on the inside just as much he on the outside.

well done hickmans...........well done
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1211
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 12:56 pm
Has thanked: 297 times
Been thanked: 1600 times

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:16 pm

i have a question when it says at the bottom on here the users browsing this thread what does it mean when it says google adsense bot? is that someone not registered that is reading the comments here?
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1211
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 12:56 pm
Has thanked: 297 times
Been thanked: 1600 times

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Postby 3nellieg » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:17 pm

Hmmm, I hadn’t noticed that. I don’t see it . Wonder what that is about?
3nellieg
Informer
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:10 pm
Has thanked: 99 times
Been thanked: 200 times

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:18 am

3nellieg wrote:Hmmm, I hadn’t noticed that. I don’t see it . Wonder what that is about?


something tells me it's someone who looks it up and finds it............hi justin

yeah i see google adsense bot in here a lot at least once a day
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1211
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 12:56 pm
Has thanked: 297 times
Been thanked: 1600 times

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:42 pm

i don't know how to post a picture from her instagram here but it looks like queen meg's visitor is a subscriber that sent her something last year and they've become pretty close ever since. so much for privacy and not wanting people to know where she lives :? :? but i love how her caption reads something about how this woman has become her second momma because that doesn't surprise me knowing that queen meg needs all the guidance she can get.
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1211
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 12:56 pm
Has thanked: 297 times
Been thanked: 1600 times

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Postby LoveLisaS » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:25 pm

Lol I get a feeling Mrs Mechelle is going to very quickly learn why you shouldn’t meet your heroes....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LoveLisaS
Amateur
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:05 am
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Postby 80085 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:48 pm

theg0ssiping1 wrote:i don't know how to post a picture from her instagram here but it looks like queen meg's visitor is a subscriber that sent her something last year and they've become pretty close ever since. so much for privacy and not wanting people to know where she lives :? :? but i love how her caption reads something about how this woman has become her second momma because that doesn't surprise me knowing that queen meg needs all the guidance she can get.

I can't be the only one who finds this creepy AF...
And I don't believe Meg isn't using this woman for something. Even if it isn't just a click-baity video like "I let a subscriber visit my house?!?!?!" BS. Meg doesn't care about people unless she can get something out of them.
User avatar
80085
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2236
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:21 am
Has thanked: 502 times
Been thanked: 3721 times

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:23 am

80085 wrote:I can't be the only one who finds this creepy AF...
And I don't believe Meg isn't using this woman for something. Even if it isn't just a click-baity video like "I let a subscriber visit my house?!?!?!" BS. Meg doesn't care about people unless she can get something out of them.


weird you say this because i was half tempted to double post yesterday and mention that i also feel like she's benefitting from this visit in some way shape or form. like in her one video she mentioned paige daniel was coming to visit her this weekend and although i know they're 'friends' on youtube i also know that paige's channel has taken off and her subscribers seem to be in the right state of mind aka not 12 and under so i am sure meg wants to be able to reach 200,000 subs and she will get that by doing a collab with paige. if i had to choose between the two youtubers i would pick paige only because she does seem to be a little more stable in her life but i hate the fact that she copies everything meg does and i mean everything.
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1211
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 12:56 pm
Has thanked: 297 times
Been thanked: 1600 times

Re: Love Meg / Hickman Vlogs

Postby 80085 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:24 am

theg0ssiping1 wrote:
80085 wrote:I can't be the only one who finds this creepy AF...
And I don't believe Meg isn't using this woman for something. Even if it isn't just a click-baity video like "I let a subscriber visit my house?!?!?!" BS. Meg doesn't care about people unless she can get something out of them.


weird you say this because i was half tempted to double post yesterday and mention that i also feel like she's benefitting from this visit in some way shape or form. like in her one video she mentioned paige daniel was coming to visit her this weekend and although i know they're 'friends' on youtube i also know that paige's channel has taken off and her subscribers seem to be in the right state of mind aka not 12 and under so i am sure meg wants to be able to reach 200,000 subs and she will get that by doing a collab with paige. if i had to choose between the two youtubers i would pick paige only because she does seem to be a little more stable in her life but i hate the fact that she copies everything meg does and i mean everything.

Oh, definitely. It's just Meg's personality. Unless it benefits her, she's not interested.
User avatar
80085
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2236
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:21 am
Has thanked: 502 times
Been thanked: 3721 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Lesser Gossiped About Moms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]

  • Advertisement