rainbow dreams reborn nursery/adventures with betty

DarthMama
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: rainbow dreams reborn nursery/adventures with betty

Unread post by DarthMama »

The Reborn Mommy channel is gone, as is her Facebook. He 4, yes FOUR, IG accounts are still open but no activity on any of them. I just don't know what to think about her. Wish I had keep an eye on her eBay page. I really wonder if she ended up having to go impatient some place or to a rehab. She definitely a few fires short of a happy meal, scratch that all her fries were missing. One minute she she's blowing through money, next she can't afford to breath, so over prices her dolls to sell. Well they didn't sell so let's just give them away.
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

PunkyB
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by PunkyB »

She’s back everyone. Check the link above me. She is back and crazier than ever! She is claiming to do a no spend challenge for the year. She has had like 4 hauls already since then. She chopped off her hair by herself. Reminded me of when Britney Spears shaved her head.
She claims she eats organic but her grocery hauls consists processed junk. I can’t even begin to remember it all. Just go see the train wreck videos on her channel and you will see it all. Lol
Justinbieber
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Justinbieber »

Anyone seen her pop back up?? she was posting saying she was changing her channel then posted some very detailed personal vlogs (about hubby cheating A LOT) and then immediately deleted her channel! Let me know if ya find her again, it's the trainwreck I cant look away from

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

DarthMama
Talker
Talker

Justinbieber wrote: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:59 am Anyone seen her pop back up?? she was posting saying she was changing her channel then posted some very detailed personal vlogs (about hubby cheating A LOT) and then immediately deleted her channel! Let me know if ya find her again, it's the trainwreck I cant look away from

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just saw this. We've been on the lookout for her since she went AWOL. I have a feeling hubby found out the crap she was saying and made her take it down.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”