Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: rainbow dreams reborn nursery/adventures with betty

Unread post by nrsunshine »

DarthMama wrote:

Best comment ever!
Sarah Trudeau1 day ago
I think you might have Borderline Personality Disorder. You are constantly reinventing yourself and it seems crazy. Even you're voice seems to change when you're likes, dislikes & personality changes. No offence but you need to see a shrink. I don't even think you know who you really are.
I'm from Queens, I always talk like a loud, angry person.

Maybe I can find a soft spoken chill personality somewhere in watching her. She can share them, she's got enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DarthMama »

nrsunshine wrote:
DarthMama wrote:
nrsunshine wrote:If this video didn't decide to have a moment at the perfect time...
OMG do you mind if I use that as my Avatar?
Lmfao, go for it.

Thank you! I wasn't quite sure what I wanted till I saw that.
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

nrsunshine wrote:
DarthMama wrote:

Best comment ever!
Sarah Trudeau1 day ago
I think you might have Borderline Personality Disorder. You are constantly reinventing yourself and it seems crazy. Even you're voice seems to change when you're likes, dislikes & personality changes. No offence but you need to see a shrink. I don't even think you know who you really are.

Maybe I can find a soft spoken chill personality somewhere in watching her. She can share them, she's got enough.

Seems that personality is a child in her.
nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

DarthMama wrote:
nrsunshine wrote:
DarthMama wrote:

Best comment ever!

Seems that personality is a child in her.
There was a movie that came out recently where the guy in it had multiple personalities.

That's all that keeps coming to mind watching her videos.

DarthMama
Talker
Talker

nrsunshine wrote:
There was a movie that came out recently where the guy in it had multiple personalities.

Watch the video Punky posted about her video ideas. Seriously that video was like 3 or 4 different personalities in it.
nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

DarthMama wrote:
nrsunshine wrote:

Watch the video Punky posted about her video ideas. Seriously that video was like 3 or 4 different personalities in it.
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

nrsunshine wrote:
DarthMama wrote:
nrsunshine wrote:

This new "Christian" one is downright creepy. Her video talking about her anniversary, it's like Mama Duggar.
Justinbieber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Justinbieber »

I just now actually watched the doll one, WTF at one point she brought up having to deal with her son falling in love with the doll, and him possibly having one to fall in love with when he is older bc he is socially awkward like her.... there is something dangerously dysfunctional about that. Open your eyes, girl and break the dysfunctional cycle you are currently catering to!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
nrsunshine
Talker
Talker

Justinbieber wrote:I just now actually watched the doll one, WTF at one point she brought up having to deal with her son falling in love with the doll, and him possibly having one to fall in love with when he is older bc he is socially awkward like her.... there is something dangerously dysfunctional about that. Open your eyes, girl and break the dysfunctional cycle you are currently catering to!

I saw your username and got super confused.

I was like, 'why is Justin Bieber commenting on this thread'?

Idk what's wrong with me.
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

Justinbieber wrote:I just now actually watched the doll one, WTF at one point she brought up having to deal with her son falling in love with the doll, and him possibly having one to fall in love with when he is older bc he is socially awkward like her.... there is something dangerously dysfunctional about that. Open your eyes, girl and break the dysfunctional cycle you are currently catering to!

So she wants her sex doll/"best friend" to be her son's when he's older. And she wonders why her ex doesn't trust her with the kid. I'm really thinking the new godly channel is a front for court or something.
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

Well all the videos on her "godly" channel have now been set to private. She still has her reborn channel with all the videos open. But last night I noticed something odd. When I logged into my IG account BOTH of her pages were there. She said the one she deactivated earlier this year was fully deleted so she started the new one... But both were there.

The "Godly" one
https://www.instagram.com/alisonmajerus/

The old "deleted" one
https://www.instagram.com/rebornmommy2emmittbrown/
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

Well after disappearing again she jumped off the Duggar train, ditching that channel, and is now back to just babbly bullshit. She was getting rid of all her dolls but keeps buying more.
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

And the free crap gift grab is starting again....
TWO videos she asks people to send crap to her for her dolls. Her birthday is June 4th. So she's saying TWO dolls are going to have her birthday. Then asks people to send stuff to her for the "baby shower" for the "pregnant" one, crap for the ugly toddler that will be "two years old" on her birthday, and birthday stuff to her.

A baby shower for one doll

And a second birthday for another
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

OMG I'm calling major bullshit on the Dr... She is saying that 8 years old the doctor is fine with her son having a pacifier AND bottle. I have a child with special needs, who has a pacifier only when they are sick. Their primary and developmental pedi BOTH said only when sick because when he is his sensory processing disorder kicks into hyper-drive. My child also has not had a bottle since his 2nd birthday. Even at that I felt 2 is late taking a child off the bottle, but since he refused a cup and it was the only way to get him to drink our doctor said it was fine.

Also, watching videos of her kid and how she describes him. I have a feeling there is more than just ADHD. I almost wonder if her son has ASD. Because ASD and ADHD have a lot of characteristics that intertwine.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I am sooo glad I was introduced to this lady. The other Youtubers I am usually astonished at have slowed down, but even they don't compare to this woman! I feel bad for her little boy, having to drink formula, use a bottle, use a pacifier...and the pacifier because he grinds his teeth at night?! Isn't there such a thing as mouthguards??? :?

And no wonder the kid grinds his teeth. I would, too, if i lived with her.
DarthMama
Talker
Talker

In past videos she's said she's such a Harry Potter fan, yet doesn't own the DVDs? I'm not even that big of a fan and have all the DVDs. Hell Walmart has them in the $5 bin. As well as she needs to learn that real vlogers cut down their videos to around 10 minutes not 25 minutes. No one cares what dish soap or that she washes her 4 dishes. I'm glad I had this on in the background mostly listening.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

OK somethings which really concerned me in this video :

1. @1.40 so frucking many caps, cause why ?

2. I feel sad for the little boy for having to see a counselor because of his crazy mom.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DarthMama wrote:OMG I'm calling major bullshit on the Dr... She is saying that 8 years old the doctor is fine with her son having a pacifier AND bottle. I have a child with special needs, who has a pacifier only when they are sick. Their primary and developmental pedi BOTH said only when sick because when he is his sensory processing disorder kicks into hyper-drive. My child also has not had a bottle since his 2nd birthday. Even at that I felt 2 is late taking a child off the bottle, but since he refused a cup and it was the only way to get him to drink our doctor said it was fine.

Also, watching videos of her kid and how she describes him. I have a feeling there is more than just ADHD. I almost wonder if her son has ASD. Because ASD and ADHD have a lot of characteristics that intertwine.

Did she really say he was 37 inches at 8 years ? wow
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

marshmellow wrote:
DarthMama wrote:OMG I'm calling major bullshit on the Dr... She is saying that 8 years old the doctor is fine with her son having a pacifier AND bottle. I have a child with special needs, who has a pacifier only when they are sick. Their primary and developmental pedi BOTH said only when sick because when he is his sensory processing disorder kicks into hyper-drive. My child also has not had a bottle since his 2nd birthday. Even at that I felt 2 is late taking a child off the bottle, but since he refused a cup and it was the only way to get him to drink our doctor said it was fine.

Did she really say he was 37 inches at 8 years ? wow
I've just discovered this woman and I'm so weirded out. Does her son have a genetic condition or some form of dwarfism? Because 37 inches is only 94cm, which is the average height of a three year old... unless she's lying about his age? That'd also explain why he's still on formula (seriously wtf)

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She certainly has a few nuts loose. She mimics Courtney from kyleandcourt sometimes and at others she mimics various other people. She speaks absolutely bs and nothing ever adds up. I am seriously worried for that little boy.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”