Beauty and the Beastons

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beauty and the Beastons

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

Lillouiepooie wrote:Lmao her dream is to do YouTube, not to be a nurse like she went to school for, but YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m a nurse and worked my butt off for it. I wouldn’t just throw that passion and effort away for YouTube. I mean jeez, stay PRN for crying out loud! You can’t call yourself a nurse if you literally quit Nursing.

Also... stop driving and using your phone at the same time. you call yourself a nurse and have seen all these horrible things...clearly you haven’t seen a car accident from distracted driving.

Blueeyes8
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blueeyes8 »

If she “didn’t care” she’d STOP ranting about people not liking her. Clearly she cares enough to rant every month. She’s very negative and always complaining about something. Pretty sure YouTube isn’t the reason why people quit talking to her that’s obvious.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... aefd9a.jpg[/img] was this picture discussed here? What the fuck is up with her editing? The caption is about the bathroom, so she then attempts to blur out the bathroom and somehow even fails miserably at that

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

minniemickey23 wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:Lmao her dream is to do YouTube, not to be a nurse like she went to school for, but YouTube.

I’m a nurse and worked my butt off for it. I wouldn’t just throw that passion and effort away for YouTube. I mean jeez, stay PRN for crying out loud! You can’t call yourself a nurse if you literally quit Nursing.

Also... stop driving and using your phone at the same time. you call yourself a nurse and have seen all these horrible things...clearly you haven’t seen a car accident from distracted driving.

That is exactly why I thought she was a joke when she said her dream is to do YouTube. People work so hard to get into nursing and to become a nurse (just as you mentioned) and this idiot throws it all away to film her self and be the worst YouTuber I think I have seen in awhile. She sucks at it! The video ideas suck, the editing is the worst, and all she every talks about is her perfect unicorn princess Ella. She would be respected if she continued being a nurse, but maybe her shitty attitude made her a shitty nurse to begin with.

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Why does she rub her belly so much?
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

There was about six people there goes to show you what people say are true. Guess there are to many people trying to convince themselves they hate you in your life to Tiffani? Guess you really do suck!

Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

Omg what a snooze fest the sprinkle video was. How many close ups of the dessert table do we need to see? Did anyone see the look on her face when she opened the video monitor? She looked disgusted, how ungrateful.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Here she goes again talking about her lame excuse of a YouTube career! Girl get over yourself already and move on! No one cares and the ones that do are to blind to see through your fake ass bs.

Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

Not_Sponsored wrote:Omg what a snooze fest the sprinkle video was. How many close ups of the dessert table do we need to see? Did anyone see the look on her face when she opened the video monitor? She looked disgusted, how ungrateful.
In her sprinkle haul she just rushed through that one. Also why did she register for a baby monitor when she kept trying to schlep those lollipop monitors off on people?

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

The lighting was terrible and hard to see the gifts. She did not seem excited at all. She sound she made when she licked her lips was hilarious..sounded like a sloppy BJ.
[video]Image[/video]
Chimama14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chimama14 »

Was going through YTMD and stumbled upon this thread. I had to block her everywhere because she keeps popping up on Twitter, insta, YouTube. Why?! I don’t know why she makes my skin crawl. I used to watch her, she used to seem like a sweet girl but now she just pisses me off and I don’t know why. Anyways, glad to see it’s not just me. She is also one of the most boring people ever. Stop trying to make your YouTube career happen. It’s not gonna happen.

Kristieandrews6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kristieandrews6 »

This girl acts like she found the cure for cancer.. that's how important she thinks her "youtube career" is which is pretty embarrassing. You know, why bother being a nurse and actually helping people when you can make poorly edited videos online and tell yourself you're helping people! Makes a lot of sense!
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

Kristieandrews6 wrote:This girl acts like she found the cure for cancer.. that's how important she thinks her "youtube career" is which is pretty embarrassing. You know, why bother being a nurse and actually helping people when you can make poorly edited videos online and tell yourself you're helping people! Makes a lot of sense!
Yes she has a wacked out view of what making a difference means!

sassybrunette
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sassybrunette »

The haul video was awful. She basically threw the gifts after showing them and sounded crazy after telling people once again where she’s registered. So desperate for gifts! There were what 10 people at the sprinkle? No need to comment on that it speaks for itself! No idea how anyone could stand her or be friends with her. Birds of s feather I guess!!!!
Kiwi-girl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kiwi-girl »

I totally agree. As a student nurse and mom Myself I would of found her so much more relatable and interestingly interesting had she kept her career but nope, instead she aspired to be a professional social media queen. When I first discovered her through Liza Adele I thought “great finally a career minded mom” then shortly after she quit her NICU job for you tube and I was completely turned off.
Lillouiepooie wrote:
minniemickey23 wrote:

That is exactly why I thought she was a joke when she said her dream is to do YouTube. People work so hard to get into nursing and to become a nurse (just as you mentioned) and this idiot throws it all away to film her self and be the worst YouTuber I think I have seen in awhile. She sucks at it! The video ideas suck, the editing is the worst, and all she every talks about is her perfect unicorn princess Ella. She would be respected if she continued being a nurse, but maybe her shitty attitude made her a shitty nurse to begin with.

Kiwi-girl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kiwi-girl »

I totally agree. As a student nurse and mom Myself I would of found her so much more relatable and interestingly interesting had she kept her career but nope, instead she aspired to be a professional social media queen. When I first discovered her through Liza Adele I thought “great finally a career minded mom” then shortly after she quit her NICU job for you tube and I was completely turned off.
Lillouiepooie wrote:
minniemickey23 wrote:

Blueeyes8
Amateur
Amateur

Waiting for the next rant about how she used the negativity to fuel her to be what she calls "successful". Considering she's so negative and constantly complaining herself.. t's comical she says this. If she didn't care about the people that don't like her then she wouldn't talk about them. :?
countrybee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by countrybee »

Moony wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... aefd9a.jpg[/img] was this picture discussed here? What the fuck is up with her editing? The caption is about the bathroom, so she then attempts to blur out the bathroom and somehow even fails miserably at that

Just lurking here from other boards, but I just had to say something about this picture. Is it a thing to have your whole cart with you in a public restroom? Like, I go to Target all the time and I’ve never seen anyone bring their cart into the bathroom and honestly don’t even know how you could do that?

Am I just seeing this wrong? Can anyone enlighten me?

Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

I haven't seen anyone do it. I think the only one I would do it in personally is the family restrooms (if we didn't have anything in it). Even then it is frowned upon taking a cart of merchandise into a restroom.
countrybee wrote:
Moony wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... aefd9a.jpg[/img] was this picture discussed here? What the fuck is up with her editing? The caption is about the bathroom, so she then attempts to blur out the bathroom and somehow even fails miserably at that

Just lurking here from other boards, but I just had to say something about this picture. Is it a thing to have your whole cart with you in a public restroom? Like, I go to Target all the time and I’ve never seen anyone bring their cart into the bathroom and honestly don’t even know how you could do that?

Am I just seeing this wrong? Can anyone enlighten me?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Blueeyes8
Amateur
Amateur

new video is a bunch of lies. she admitted in a video previously she used the method to try and have a girl now she's backtracking. Why does this girl have an issue telling the truth?

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”