Beauty and the Beastons

msmarbles
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Beauty and the Beastons

Unread post by msmarbles »

Ugh, I watched it. That's 20 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Here's the recap so you all don't have to waste your time:
- Tiffani is really tired.
- Tiffani is so sick right now.
- Tiffani couldn't have been timing for a girl, because she didn't know her cycle at all. But Tiffani used ovulation tests and knows exactly which day she ovulated and got pregnant.
- Tiffani has a PO Box, so please send her more bows.
- Tiffani is changing hospitals. She doesn't do drama AT ALL, but the nurses there were posting mean things about her on social media. (Hi, Tiffani!)
- Tiffani is not planning to take a break from YouTube after Princess Nutspread is born, because she wants everyone to see her and how she's coping.
- Tiffani is pregnant and has two toddlers. She gets by somehow by sitting on the deck and letting the boys watch TV.
- Tiffani remodeled the master bathroom. (It's pretty generic and boring, but looks nice.)
- Tiffani is excited to make memories at the beach with her boys. (While interacting with them through the camera that is perpetually in their faces, of course.)

That's what you all missed. Riveting!
perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by perfectionista_mom »

Sounds like it. I'm waiting for her coworkers to come back to the forum and give us their thoughts. Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

perfectionista_mom wrote:She mentions because of the nursing staff who are gossiping and "bullying" her.

lmao that’s what I was hoping for. If multiple people from your old workplace don’t like you then it’s probably a “you” issue, not a “them” issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

I highly doubt anyone was actually bullying her :roll:
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

msmarbles wrote:Ugh, I watched it. That's 20 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Here's the recap so you all don't have to waste your time:
- Tiffani is really tired.
- Tiffani is so sick right now.
- Tiffani couldn't have been timing for a girl, because she didn't know her cycle at all. But Tiffani used ovulation tests and knows exactly which day she ovulated and got pregnant.
- Tiffani has a PO Box, so please send her more bows.
- Tiffani is changing hospitals. She doesn't do drama AT ALL, but the nurses there were posting mean things about her on social media. (Hi, Tiffani!)
- Tiffani is not planning to take a break from YouTube after Princess Nutspread is born, because she wants everyone to see her and how she's coping.
- Tiffani is pregnant and has two toddlers. She gets by somehow by sitting on the deck and letting the boys watch TV.
- Tiffani remodeled the master bathroom. (It's pretty generic and boring, but looks nice.)
- Tiffani is excited to make memories at the beach with her boys. (While interacting with them through the camera that is perpetually in their faces, of course.)

That's what you all missed. Riveting!

And her hinting she still needs a carseat and uppababy stroller. lol that would make everything perfect for her and nutella
meme_monday
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meme_monday »

I asked my daughter (Ella) what she thought of this nickname and she said it was rude. Every time I hear her call her baby that I cringe.

ShadyJ
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ShadyJ »

I think it's pretty incredible that anyone would actually believe a kind normal woman who decided to start a YouTube channel cleaning her house and hanging with her kids would be bullied by the nursing staff at a hospital so much so that she won't have her baby there. Who the hell would care! I always found it ridiculous when she would say she lost friends from having a YouTube. No one stopped being your friend because you clean your house on camera they stopped because your a self centered asshole who thinks people are jealous of you and your tiny husband and according to ppl on here was mean and catty. I mean to use starting a YouTube as the basis for any of this is nuts. She doesn't have 2 million subscribers like come on back down to planet earth. I mean just picture a coworker you like and other coworkers saying oh we don't like her anymore. Why? Is she talking shit? Is she self centered? Is she a bitch? Oh no she's wonderful but she has a YouTube. On what effin planet? Nope.
katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katie_A1 »

She then proceeded to post a bunch of childish quotes on her stories about bullies (yet she doesn't do drama). So she takes zero ownership of the way she treated people and just blames everyone else. So easy to make up shit for her internet friends because they don't know any better.
Megyjames7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Megyjames7 »

"unhappy people try to make people unhappy" Talk about delusional!! So everyone that doesn't like her is unhappy? She is straight up absurd and needs professional counseling. She must tell her self this stuff to feel better about her delusions.
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

There’s no reason she would lose friends over starting YouTube unless she was a mega bitch over it to them. She was probably bragging about how much money she would make and how famous she would be and when her friends expressed concern she probably called them jealous

Love_snacks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Love_snacks »

Moony wrote:There’s no reason she would lose friends over starting YouTube unless she was a mega bitch over it to them. She was probably bragging about how much money she would make and how famous she would be and when her friends expressed concern she probably called them jealous

This sounds about right. A few of these YouTube Moms claim this same story. I would agree with what another poster said about respecting her more if she maintained her career. I would love to see a YouTube Mom who actually works a real 9-5 job not a social media job, which isn’t exactly the norm. I hope that makes sense.

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

I had to unfollow her on ig. All she freaking does is complain and shill products. Almost every single story had a damn product that you just have to have because it's her absolute favorite. They day YouTube dies will be the happiest day of my life because the YouTube royalty mothers *insert eye roll here* will have to scramble to find something new to make money while lying and shoving products down our throats.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

51 minutes :? The fuck....it was basically just an (almost)hour long commercial. I 3x fast forwarded it and even that was too long.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Love_snacks wrote:
Moony wrote:There’s no reason she would lose friends over starting YouTube unless she was a mega bitch over it to them. She was probably bragging about how much money she would make and how famous she would be and when her friends expressed concern she probably called them jealous

This sounds about right. A few of these YouTube Moms claim this same story. I would agree with what another poster said about respecting her more if she maintained her career. I would love to see a YouTube Mom who actually works a real 9-5 job not a social media job, which isn’t exactly the norm. I hope that makes sense.

Doesn't Brianna K work full time? Albeit from home but I know her kids go to care all day while she works.
perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by perfectionista_mom »

I believe she does. She works from home as a recruitment manager for a company called teachers for america. She talked about it in one of her videos, but I can't remember which one.

Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her eye makeup application is a total shitshow. Her shadow looks like hell. She needs to watch some tutorials like Brianna Fox or Jaclyn Hill (if she cares about proper application, which by the looks of it, she clearly doesn’t). I don’t even get how it takes as long as it does for her. I get that she doesn’t claim to be a pro or anything, but damn. It made me twitchy when she didn’t apply mascara to the outer corners of her eyelashes.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

I saw her video was almost an hour long and couldn’t do it!!!

Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Now she’s doing a “follow giveaway” on IG. Those make me so stabby. There’s THIRTY-THREE accounts to follow in order to enter. Those are the worst part of IG.
DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DollarStoreShampoo »

“Get your life together” with Tiffani.

Hahahahaha!

Blueeyes8
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blueeyes8 »

One minute she's bawling on IG stories blasting a flower company the next minute shes posting a 29 weeks pregnancy photo smiling. Crazy .....................

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”