Youtube mommies you're loving?

foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Youtube mommies you're loving?

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

itsmemustb wrote:This is more of a family vlog, but I like HeyThatsMike. They have vlogged daily for 5 or 6 years and also do daily toy reviews. They have two daughters: Alex, 14 and Chelsea, 4. They also homeschool, but I don't think they are religious and just want to keep the girls close to home. I have seen some people make negative comments about the dad for being lazy or whatever but for the most part they have a nice, normal dynamic. Maybe it's because their channel never exploded in popularity as much as some, but they still seem very level-headed. They don't eat out every meal and they wear the same clothes over and over. They don't use a lot of clickbait or hang with other more popular YouTubers for the express purpose of gaining subscribers. I also like both kids. Alex seems like a bit of a tomboy and isn't really into the vlogging thing but is a good sport about it when she does participate. And Chelsea isn't the brat you would think she would be, being the youngest kid in a toy review family.

They are the same great people in person! I've watched them since the start. I met them a few times.
SophieMarielle
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SophieMarielle »

Jennika and Sam from Samika! they have two cute little kids, Noah (3 yrs old) and Penelope (almost 2 yrs old), and another little boy on the way. They seem like such genuine people and good parents. I highly recommend checking them out
bethanymack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bethanymack »

Sarah Therese. Has a beauty channel and is a family vlogger. Canadian, married with two kids, husband is RARELY in vlogs.

No drama except that she can be a bit dense (poor education) and she is stuck up about being a "young mu-mah" and how great her life is. Hippy dippy too with slightly controversial opinions about health, kids, etc.

Oh, and can go on about Christianity a bit sometimes, but it's not a huge part of her channels.
Itsjustanosering
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Itsjustanosering »

If you speak spanish there is a young family called The Cappas Clan. Husband is in the military (rarely in the vlogs) and they have a handsome 8 month old baby boy. Very real, down to earth people. They are on a budget and she was a working girl until she had the baby.
momof1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momof1 »

Itsjustanosering wrote:If you speak spanish there is a young family called The Cappas Clan. Husband is in the military (rarely in the vlogs) and they have a handsome 8 month old baby boy. Very real, down to earth people. They are on a budget and she was a working girl until she had the baby.
I wish I understood Spanish lol! She looks like a good one to watch.
janjanthecancan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janjanthecancan »

Does anyone know of someone who’s like BritneyandBaby from back around when Nolan was a baby and before (besides the clone from TheBuenoBunch)? I feel like she actually seemed to enjoy being a mom then and that was the last I actually enjoyed her videos...
DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DollarStoreShampoo »

I like Liz of “I Love Being a Mommy.” She had some clickbaity stuff during her latest pregnancy, but nothing to make you roll your eyes into the ionosphere. I don’t think she’ll grow a huge ego and turn into the other channels:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jerseygurl84
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jerseygurl84 »

I'm loving XoJuliana she's so refreshing and fun and doesn't care about what people think, she not trying to be a "perfect wife" she's not even a wife lol...also Wonderfullyale she's so sweet and actually has a job, she's a flight attendant and it's nice to see how she makes it work with a toddler and newborn!
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

Dreamflight6000. She has been around forever. She’s just so sweet, and a lovely person. Her family is refreshing.
makeupjunkie91
Talker
Talker

Unread post by makeupjunkie91 »

Jerseygurl84 wrote:I'm loving XoJuliana she's so refreshing and fun and doesn't care about what people think, she not trying to be a "perfect wife" she's not even a wife lol...also Wonderfullyale she's so sweet and actually has a job, she's a flight attendant and it's nice to see how she makes it work with a toddler and newborn!

Juliana is so down to earth. Wonderfullyale announced she's going back to work soon. I can't wait to watch her flight attendant vlogs.
youngmom_2346
Talker
Talker

Unread post by youngmom_2346 »

I LOVE wonderfullyale as well. She seems like such a sweet mama. Her and Emily from The Jackson Hive are my absolute favorite!
Okiemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Okiemomma »

Autumn auman. Caitlyn neier
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I really like KileeRainbow,
sassyokie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sassyokie »

I love Kendra Atkins!! Twin girls who are like 16 months and she just announced she’s pregnant again!!

ButterflyBrit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ButterflyBrit »

janjanthecancan wrote:Does anyone know of someone who’s like BritneyandBaby from back around when Nolan was a baby and before (besides the clone from TheBuenoBunch)? I feel like she actually seemed to enjoy being a mom then and that was the last I actually enjoyed her videos...
Jordan Cheyenne is possibly the closest to an early version of britneyandbaby that I know of just not a teen. She is really down to earth and sweet. She is a real MOM BOSS too and really shares so much valuable information in so many of her videos too! Her son is a cutie pie too. She has also had a lot going on lately with her dick ex boyfriend I need to catch up on her last video

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

I used to enjoy RachelandBabies, but it seems like she doesn’t Vlog anymore. I know a lot of people dislike EvetteXo, but I actually like her. I just started watching her recently and she just had her first baby.

sbmomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sbmomma »

I LOVE Carissa Nunuez!!
LightlyToasted
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LightlyToasted »

OurTribeOfMany!! They are such a sweet down to earth family of 11!

LightlyToasted
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LightlyToasted »

OurTribeOfMany!! They are such a sweet down to earth family of 11!

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Bambi_ wrote:I used to enjoy RachelandBabies, but it seems like she doesn’t Vlog anymore. I know a lot of people dislike EvetteXo, but I actually like her. I just started watching her recently and she just had her first baby.

I loved Rachelandbabies too! She is a hardcore vegan now and had another baby, wish she would vlog again.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”