Kyler and Mad

emilygrunz
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Kyler and Mad

Unread post by emilygrunz »

Haven't seen a thread about them yet and I'm interesting in hearing people's opinions!

I think their vlogs are ok, can get boring at times. The twins are adorable though! Their thumbnails and titles especially are so "clickbaity" and exaggerated, which has always been a pet peeve of mine when it comes to YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
123789s
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Kyler and Mad

Unread post by 123789s »

I really like how they don't wrap their kids in cotton wool. One of them will fall, and the dad will just be like "you're okay"

I couldn't think of anything worse then going to Disneyland with two really little ones though
Ember214
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ember214 »

I'm surprised that this thread isn't more active, with the amount that they post.

I agree that the twins are adorable, but that the vlogs are pretty much always the same thing and are boring. The clickbait is out of this world, but when you see who they're friends with, it's not very surprising. :P
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They're totally pimping out their kids for money. The twins are adorable, but the whole thing just makes me sick. And hanging out with Jake Paul-- why would a grown man with children want to hang around an immature asshole like that? Of course, they're friends with Cole and Sav too, and Trav and Cor. Those two are awful too, with the way they encourage Tydus to act out and call him "mini Jake Paul".
They may not "wrap the kids in cotton wool", but they dress them in outfits that are meant to be cute, not encourage mobility. They had them in these tops when they were feeding ducks where they couldn't raise their arms very well. And they posted pictures of them in these midriff tops that were just awful.
I just can't handle people living off their kids like this. I wish the laws would catch up with the technology, and these kids could get some protection like child actors have.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They let Erika Costell take the twins for a day. I don't understand why supposed adults with children are hanging out with overgrown teenagers in their very early twenties.
Oh yeah-- money. Jake Paul has very big coattails. And they probably look like #goals to the tween girls who love him. She's had twins and still looks great. The twins are cute. He"s not bad looking. They live in LA and hang out with Jake, and nobody has a real job or any apparent responsibilities.. #goals for sure.
doremimi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by doremimi »

I wonder if they have a backup plan for when they aren't cute babies anymore... I'm imagining a Jojo Siwa situation
xxinghamfam
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by xxinghamfam »

Their twins are adorable. The next Mary Kate and Ashley before they got weird.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

doremimi wrote:I wonder if they have a backup plan for when they aren't cute babies anymore... I'm imagining a Jojo Siwa situation
Speaking of JoJo, Kyler had the twins "trash" her room by throwing pillows on the floor, and then when they were in Ikea, they were throwing pillows on the floor. And he's saying "Oh no! Don't do that! It's naughty!" Gee, where did they learn to throw pillows? DADDY.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

xxinghamfam wrote:Their twins are adorable. The next Mary Kate and Ashley before they got weird.
That's what their parents are counting on.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”