The Murrays

sugarspellitout
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Murrays

Unread post by sugarspellitout »

Does anyone watch them? They have been vlogging quite consistently lately so I was surprised to not find a thread for them in here. :-o
ellee_2005
Amateur
Amateur

Re: The Murrays

Unread post by ellee_2005 »

I whatch the Murray's they are great
notyomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notyomama »

Im surprised there isnt a thread on the. Crazy oil mom with 5 kids under 6, kids constantly hurt. On state assistance, she let it slip during a ped visit. Yet they eat out daily, and buy nothing not organic.
ellee_2005
Amateur
Amateur

Yeah I was surprised there wasn't a thread on them
ellee_2005
Amateur
Amateur

I love them
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotSusan »

notyomama wrote:Im surprised there isnt a thread on the. Crazy oil mom with 5 kids under 6, kids constantly hurt. On state assistance, she let it slip during a ped visit. Yet they eat out daily, and buy nothing not organic.
Aren’t they good friends with the Rich Family who are also a bit off their rockers and super into oils to cure everything and yet ALWAYS sick.
And buying all organic is soooo expensive. How do you afford that living on social assistance?
ellee_2005
Amateur
Amateur

NotSusan wrote:
notyomama wrote:Im surprised there isnt a thread on the. Crazy oil mom with 5 kids under 6, kids constantly hurt. On state assistance, she let it slip during a ped visit. Yet they eat out daily, and buy nothing not organic.
Aren’t they good friends with the Rich Family who are also a bit off their rockers and super into oils to cure everything and yet ALWAYS sick.
And buying all organic is soooo expensive. How do you afford that living on social assistance?
Yeezy they are & there friends with its us
notyomama
Talker
Talker

Just announced their 6th pregnancy in 6yrs. Dad doesn't work, mom seems extremely overwhelmed.
ittybitty626
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ittybitty626 »

I was really surprised to see their announcement. During one of her midwife appointments after Everly was born, the midwife asked what her birth control plan was because their previous methods obviously didn’t work or something to that effect. Jon said that he had planned to get a vasectomy but Danielle told him that she wasn’t ready to be permanently done. They said this one was a surprise and I don’t believe Everly was planned either. I know they have religious beliefs regarding having kids but I just can’t imagine being in their situation!
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

notyomama wrote:Just announced their 6th pregnancy in 6yrs. Dad doesn't work, mom seems extremely overwhelmed.
I know he doesn’t have a traditional 9-5 job but doesn’t he do photography and videography? I know people that do that full time and make a lotttt of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
notyomama
Talker
Talker

Occasionally but not often, and they have state insurance and I suspect other assistance.
formerctfxcer wrote:
notyomama wrote:Just announced their 6th pregnancy in 6yrs. Dad doesn't work, mom seems extremely overwhelmed.
I know he doesn’t have a traditional 9-5 job but doesn’t he do photography and videography? I know people that do that full time and make a lotttt of money.

alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

Just *kind of* started watching them. Can someone explain to me why she always drives? Like... why did she have to drive herself to the ER both times when she was sick?

notyomama
Talker
Talker

they addressed it once, said she just prefers to, but I kind of doubt that tho, she was on meds that make you drowsy.
alyssadt wrote:Just *kind of* started watching them. Can someone explain to me why she always drives? Like... why did she have to drive herself to the ER both times when she was sick?

Landongmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Landongmama »

Danielle drives because she has horrible motion sickness to the point she will vomit if she is a passenger, even in the front seat. Jon used to do wedding photography and videography but quit around the time Everly was born because Danielle was too overwhelmed with 5 kids 6 and under at home by herself for the entire weekend. Her Young Living business took off like crazy in the past year. So much so she and Jon were able to go to Hawaii for a YL retreat. They do not get much help from their family, by way of baby sitting or helping with tbe kids. I think if Danielle's family were closer they would have a better family network to lean on. Her family lives in Pennsylvania (I'm pretty sure) and they live in North Carolina. I like them, except for the over the top organic, vegan everything. I also find it ironic how they tout the miracle cures of essential oils, yet are sick all the time. They are sick more often than my family that can have a few days in a row of eating nothing but crap. I also saw the vlog when Danielle handed the medicaid card for Adelaide at the pediatrician. Her YL business picked up so much since then that she was able to buy a newer late model, used minivan. It had to have been close to $15-$20K, so I'm not sure they still qualify for Medicaid. Maybe they do, I don't know what the income requirements are to qualify. I'm sure with 5 kids its easier to qualify, even if you do make more money. I really hope they have a boy this time, I know they really want a boy. 5 girls in a row. Judea is my favorite.
ellee_2005
Amateur
Amateur

Did you hear I think Elena has celiac disease and they think there outer kids have it as well
Landongmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Landongmama »

ellee_2005 wrote:Did you hear I think Elena has celiac disease and they think there outer kids have it as well

Yes Elena tested positive via tissue sample for celiac disease. They suspect some of the other girls might be affected due to behavior after certain foods. Danielle already avoids chemical of any kind, including food dyes. She even makes sure their soaps, lotion, shampoo, conditioner and even hand sanitizer has zero harmful chemicals. So now the whole family is not eating gluten. As Vegan already and only choosing organic it has to be very difficult to find foods and be able to mix it up sometimes. I know I get bored of the same foods every day.

Danielle is planning on an all natural birth in a birthing center with midwives. Jon and Danielle were fired from the midwife group they had been using this pregnancy for the first 20 something weeks. The group actually treated them pretty crappy and the situation was quite stressful. They found this new group they are using now and are trying to get a full pregnancy worth of appointments in so they can meet all the different midwives, but Danielle is already 31 weeks, so it will be very hard to see them all.

At her last appointment she found out she may have to deliver in the hospital under an OBs care because her iron levels are extremely low. The level they are now she will not be allowed to deliver at the birthing center. Danielle has added an arsenal of young living vitamins and minerals to her daily regiment to try and get her iron levels up.

Quite honestly if she wants them up fast she needs a lean steak, spinach and orange juice every single day for a month. Foods are the fastest way to increase iron. Breads, pastas and cereals like oatmeal are all iron fortified, now that they are gluten free she isn't getting that iron in her regular diet at least not as much. I hope she is able to get her levels up,

I know how much she wants to avoid the hospital. With her oldest she had a hospital birth with high interventions, including an epidural. Danielle didn't feel in control of her body or her baby and hated the experience. Its unfortunate when that happens, because a hospital birth does not have to be like that. But once someone experiences it its hard to trust again.

Anyway Danielle things Elena got celiac from Jon because of stomach aches he is always getting. Maybe she should consider adding the iron fortified gluten foods back in her diet while she's going through the rest of this pregnancy. I don't think more iron is taken seriously enough. Danielle is exhausted all the time and feels faint. These symptoms are from a body screaming for more oxygen, it's a very serious condition and it's not healthy for the baby either.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I have watched the Murrays since their very first viral video many years ago. You have to watch them for awhile to catch a lot of things. That's all I will say. I will say I think Danielle has some pretty deep seated anxiety/control issues and is stubborn to a fault of putting her kids and her own health in jeopardy too many times. She believes in those oils more than she does proven medicine. It's worrisome at times.
alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

Looks like they had their baby
I’m guessing it’s a boy because they are hyping it up so much

Who posts a birth vlog trailer?

Mookiel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mookiel »

Ugh I like them but the delay to announce the gender is clearly a ploy to get a lot of views and that’s just annoying.

ittybitty626
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ittybitty626 »

I was thinking that it’s another girl and that’s why they didn’t do a gender reveal when they found out. We’ll see.

I would be interested to know what else you have picked up on, KaterTot. I have watched off and on since their first viral video too. I liked them at first but something about Danielle rubs me the wrong way sometimes.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”