Epik Brandon Family

Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Epik Brandon Family

Unread post by Bekkaz »

Could she eat eggs when pregnant? Maybe she's just really really savouring the taste lol I know my first meal at home after having each child was sushi from my favourite place - would have been first meal (at the birthing centre/hospital) had both my children not be been on Sunday when all sushi places were closed!

But eating and talking on camera is rank as!
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Bekkaz wrote:Could she eat eggs when pregnant? Maybe she's just really really savouring the taste lol I know my first meal at home after having each child was sushi from my favourite place - would have been first meal (at the birthing centre/hospital) had both my children not be been on Sunday when all sushi places were closed!

But eating and talking on camera is rank as!
I feel like I remember her saying they made her feel really sick when she ate them, so she just didn't. I also think it seemed like she was trying to be goofy and funny with Hanni when she was eating, which I appreciated because it's not often that you see that side of Neysa as she never stops talking about herself and she seems to lie a lot. Seeing her joke around was a nice change for her. Though yes, the eating with her food falling out of her open mouth was a bit much for me. I think up until that moment, she was good. The second the eggs started flying, she crossed the funny line and went into the gross and disgusting category as far as I was concerned. LOL
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also, on another note.... This thread will be locked once we hit 40 pages and a "Part 2" will be opened to start chatting about the family there. At the pace this thread goes, it will probably be a week or two before we get to that part, but if anyone has any suggestions for what they might like to name Part 2, post them here for people to comment and vote on. When the group decides a name and we hit 40 pages, I'll take care of that. :D If you are newer to YTMD and need more info on why we do that or how the name thing works, feel free to ask here, I or anyone else posting that's been around a while, can help explain. Thanks! :D
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dahell »

Maybe I’m in the minority here but with it being a gossip site and all, why is ragging in her French pronunciation off limits? Lol. I TOOOOOTALLY get there are bigger things to complain about but sometimes we pick on petty things here. Hence me not being able to let go of her unfortunate eyebrows. Anyway, just my 2 cents.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

Idk if this was already mentioned bc I'm too tired to read previous pages but literally every time she calls that baby 'Cozy', I shudder. It's just about the most annoying name I've ever ever heard. And since they continue to call Ebenezer 'Ebby', I doubt Cozy is going to come to an end anytime soon. Ugh. I just hate it so much. And I don't mean to rag on nicknames but if you fully intend on calling a child by a nickname, why even bother naming them the longer version? Idk why that's a pet peeve of mine.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dahell wrote:Maybe I’m in the minority here but with it being a gossip site and all, why is ragging in her French pronunciation off limits? Lol. I TOOOOOTALLY get there are bigger things to complain about but sometimes we pick on petty things here. Hence me not being able to let go of her unfortunate eyebrows. Anyway, just my 2 cents.
I may be in your minority, since I am one who complained about her mispronunciation of Les Mis lol, but in my opinion as long as no one says or posts anything that breaks the YTMD TOS and site rules, it's fair game.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Doopher wrote:Idk if this was already mentioned bc I'm too tired to read previous pages but literally every time she calls that baby 'Cozy', I shudder. It's just about the most annoying name I've ever ever heard. And since they continue to call Ebenezer 'Ebby', I doubt Cozy is going to come to an end anytime soon. Ugh. I just hate it so much. And I don't mean to rag on nicknames but if you fully intend on calling a child by a nickname, why even bother naming them the longer version? Idk why that's a pet peeve of mine.
I don't mind nicknames in general but agree with you that Cozy is just the strangest nickname ever. With a name like Cozette, I can't really think of many options for something different, but Cozy makes my think of bedtime or a lazy day. It just doesn't seem fitting for a baby in that family. I don't dislike the name Cozette, but I actually think Delilah would have been a much more fitting first name for this family. She seems more like a Delilah to me than a Cozette too.
LennyLemon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LennyLemon »

Doopher wrote:Idk if this was already mentioned bc I'm too tired to read previous pages but literally every time she calls that baby 'Cozy', I shudder. It's just about the most annoying name I've ever ever heard. And since they continue to call Ebenezer 'Ebby', I doubt Cozy is going to come to an end anytime soon. Ugh. I just hate it so much. And I don't mean to rag on nicknames but if you fully intend on calling a child by a nickname, why even bother naming them the longer version? Idk why that's a pet peeve of mine.
Personally, I can’t stand any of their kids names. Ebenezer? Yikes! But Ebby works for him now. Ebby isn’t so cute in the workplace. Having named him Ebenezer gives him more nickname opportunities that are more “adult” like Eb or Ben. That’s just my guess.
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
I don't mind nicknames in general but agree with you that Cozy is just the strangest nickname ever. With a name like Cozette, I can't really think of many options for something different, but Cozy makes my think of bedtime or a lazy day. It just doesn't seem fitting for a baby in that family. I don't dislike the name Cozette, but I actually think Delilah would have been a much more fitting first name for this family. She seems more like a Delilah to me than a Cozette too.
Cozy just makes me think of something to put a beer on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

That video of code the in the carseat w9th those pads gave me gives.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:That video of code the in the carseat w9th those pads gave me gives.
What? Lol are you okay?

dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:That video of code the in the carseat w9th those pads gave me gives.
What? Lol are you okay?

Lol. :)
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
What? Lol are you okay?

Gives was supposed to say HIVES.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I haven't has an infant in over two decades, and those things were viewed as good back then. I'll be honest, I don't know much about infant seats now but have read enough complaints here and in other groups about the same issue to know its not really a good thing anymore. But I couldn't tell you specifically why. Maybe she just doesn't know? Lord knows she "just doesn't know" a lot of other things, so I'm guessing that's accurate lol
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Perhaps I should clarify and say that just because I don't know now, doesn't mean I won't be doing my homework about current car seat rules and laws if/when my title is promoted to grandma, lol. (Hopefully not for a while haha). So, why she didn't read up on it is beyond me. Things are very different since she had her first baby. And even since her last. Those are safety things that parents should be keeping up on.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

[quote="Snarkadoodle Doo"]Perhaps I should clarify and say that just because I don't know now, doesn't mean I won't be doing my homework about current car seat rules and laws if/when my title is promoted to grandma, lol. (Hopefully not for a while haha). So, why she didn't read up on it is beyond me. Things are very different since she had her first baby. And even since her last. Those are safety things that parents should be keeping up on.[/quote

Guidelines that you can do d online have stood since AT LEAST early 2014 when my sister was pregnant with my 3 year old... so she has had st least one kid since. Two if they where in place when ebby was born.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
Eclairsu
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Eclairsu »

I have a 3 yr old and pregnant with my 2nd now. But usually if she had a hospital birth, they would have checked out her car seat before she even left with the baby. To make sure she knew how to use the car seat right. But the inserts she added on it, mess up the warranty and mess up what could happen if they get in a accident. Since the inserts didn't come with the car seat and it showed pretty obviously they didn't fit well with the baby inside. But she doesn't seem like she cares about laws or regulations much. But she doesn't even get the kids help when they actually are sick or injured. She treats Cozy more like a doll than a infant to me. It's just ehh to me. I get she's pro-responsiblity type of parent. lol But definitely doesn't mean she's not going to have a consequences for these actions eventually. That's just my opinion though and what I think about it. >w<;
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

I had no idea ebby was 4, he doesn’t talk! He seems much younger than that

Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

Moony wrote:I had no idea ebby was 4, he doesn’t talk! He seems much younger than that

1 - cos they baby him
2 - cos he is speech delayed but apparently that's due to the PTSD (which she self-diagnosed and was total BS) so now due to PANDAS (which is most like BS too).
3 - they didn't get him help when he clearly needed it.

I struggle so much when he say 'Me did it' or 'Me go bike riding'. He's really behind, not just in his speech, but in the actual language. 4yr olds shouldn't still be saying 'Me whatever)', it should be 'I (whatever)'. He misses out in between words as well which the average 4yr old would be able to use to speak in complete sentences. I reckon he's at about an 2yr old level with his speech! Even Shepherd talks better than him though I think he's a bit behind as well.
Ebby has got a lot better in his speech but I'm so glad that Neysa repeats back what he has said cos otherwise I'd have no bloody idea what he's saying!
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bekkaz wrote:
Moony wrote:I had no idea ebby was 4, he doesn’t talk! He seems much younger than that

1 - cos they baby him
2 - cos he is speech delayed but apparently that's due to the PTSD (which she self-diagnosed and was total BS) so now due to PANDAS (which is most like BS too).
3 - they didn't get him help when he clearly needed it.

I struggle so much when he say 'Me did it' or 'Me go bike riding'. He's really behind, not just in his speech, but in the actual language. 4yr olds shouldn't still be saying 'Me whatever)', it should be 'I (whatever)'. He misses out in between words as well which the average 4yr old would be able to use to speak in complete sentences. I reckon he's at about an 2yr old level with his speech! Even Shepherd talks better than him though I think he's a bit behind as well.
Ebby has got a lot better in his speech but I'm so glad that Neysa repeats back what he has said cos otherwise I'd have no bloody idea what he's saying!
Completely agree about the significant speech delays. She can blame that on PTSD and pandas all she wants, but I spent my entire life working with the special needs population and have a child on the autism spectrum, so I have first hand knowledge that speech therapy could and should be obtained in his situation. She is causing significant deficits to his cognitive growth. A medical diagnosis is not blanket permission to ignore any treatment he should be getting. It's a screaming, flashing exclamation point that he has even more reason to need help

My nephew is the exact same age as Ebby. I had him with me for the entire day Saturday and the contrast between the two of them was unbelievable. My nephew would be in MENSA compared to Ebby, and he's smart but he's not crazy above average. But Ebby is crazy below average. It's sad that she refuses to ge him speech therapy.

It won't be much better with Shepherd before too long either. He's got the tongue tie that caused him to not be able to eat sufficiently for months as an infant so he stopped growing. They've refused to take care of that, so he won't have much better luck talking since it's literally impossible for his tongue to move the way it needs to for him to form sounds and words.

Return to “A-H”