Love Meg - NOT her sister! Part 2

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Love Meg - NOT her sister! Part 2

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

frenchfriesinparis wrote:I noticed the boob job... Now she's saying she's proud of her changes she's made on her IG post. I was kind of shocked no one said anything here about that
what ig post because i haven't seen that
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
ytgotw
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ytgotw »

Sorry Meg, your attempt at cracking the YouTube algorithm won't work on me

3nellieg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 3nellieg »

Boob job, tummy tuck, anal bleaching? No one can be bothered to comment about Meg, anymore. Sad.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

3nellieg wrote:Boob job, tummy tuck, anal bleaching? No one can be bothered to comment about Meg, anymore. Sad.
She had anal bleaching?? Whattt?? Lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justanothermama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Justanothermama »

I am new here and have been reading these. I can’t find where she says she had work done. I saw she has been working out but, no mention of plastic surgery?
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Justanothermama wrote:I am new here and have been reading these. I can’t find where she says she had work done. I saw she has been working out but, no mention of plastic surgery?
As far as I know she hasn’t mentioned it and deletes any and all questions or comments asking or mentioning her new chest.

noli
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noli »

Justanothermama wrote:I am new here and have been reading these. I can’t find where she says she had work done. I saw she has been working out but, no mention of plastic surgery?
she never said she did it. but there was a confirmation mail for a appontement with a plastic surgeon and you can tell that she has bigger bobs

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Love Meg - NOT her sister! Part 2

Unread post by RottieMama »

I just found this website that estimates how much people should get paid for their Instagram ad posts and it reminded me of our conversations about this girl claiming to make 6 figures. Based on the amount of followers, likes and comments she has a 7.3% engagement rate. Not very high but she probably makes around $200 for an Insta ad. Still, no where near 6 figures! Image

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... d14e3f.png[/img]

What about her husband? He’s been “hustlin’ daily” for a while now, right? Well, according to this website, he’s pulling in about $70 for his vitamin posts.
Yes, S E V E N T Y! Image Image

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... afd284.png[/img]

You guys make more money than doctors? I want the RECEIPTS!
Justanothermama
Amateur
Amateur

Lol you guys are way beyond my skills of paying attention!! I will be looking at EVERYTHING now lol
I did notice her breasts are much fuller.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

don't they also belong to a network because all networks take a chunk as well

six figures :?
caffinatedgossiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caffinatedgossiper »

I haven't seen Meg wear a single thing from her amazing thrift hauls since she posted the sponsored videos! :D I think she bought a whole new wardrobe for the cruise! So wasteful!
uncreative_username
Talker
Talker

Unread post by uncreative_username »

caffinatedgossiper wrote:I haven't seen Meg wear a single thing from her amazing thrift hauls since she posted the sponsored videos! :D I think she bought a whole new wardrobe for the cruise! So wasteful!
Some of the stuff she picked out i didn’t think was cute but that’s just my taste. I’ve also never found anything cute using thread up anyways

frenchfriesinparis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by frenchfriesinparis »

I know she thinks she's super amazing because she was on a cruuuiiise and all but that's a shitty cruise. The boat is soooooooo outdated. No offense, but I'm just not impressed
SnarkySam
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkySam »

In her "day in the life video" - Meg is a stay at home Mom with no other job other than Youtube - why didn't she bake the cookies for her Mom? the kids would have loved to help and they would have been more personal gift made with thoughtfulness.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

let's forget about the fact that she didn't bake the cookies and let's talk about the fact that every video for the last month or so give or take a few have been sponsored and people are still eating this nonsense up right out of her hands.
Alrowlnd
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alrowlnd »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:let's forget about the fact that she didn't bake the cookies and let's talk about the fact that every video for the last month or so give or take a few have been sponsored and people are still eating this nonsense up right out of her hands.
Yes!!! This is the most annoying thing to me. I don’t understand why every video should be sponsored.
Justanothermama
Amateur
Amateur

I can understand her not baking the cookies herself, especially if she had decided it last minute. I have definitely decided on cookies last minute, and choose to buy them. She has been sponsored by hallmark, and canon, and possibly Lipton with the way she talked about that Lipton tea. I just can’t with her and her sponsors.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sponsored or not it raises an eyebrow with me that so many people continue to buy her BS lies when it comes to the things she uses. take her target video for instance where she mentions not having the credit to buy laundry detergent from grove so she had to buy it at target i mean come on.......so you shill this grove stuff but you don't buy into it and support it yourself unless other people give you credits to do so? how does she expect her viewers to support a company if she openly doesn't support it herself? and what about when she did the sponsored video for quaker then goes on in every video after that letting her viewers know that she doesn't eat breakfast because it makes her tired in the mornings but when someone waved a few bucks in front of her then she will show it off in a video. or the time that paper towel company sponsored her yet she always has said she doesn't use paper towels but only uses grove microfiber cloths because she loves grove so much? i could go on but hopefully people get what i am saying and i love how she has never set foot inside of a kohls but she did for father's day once they wanted to sponsor her and let's not forget that her husband's father's day stuff was being worn for weeks before that video even came out. i know there are a ton of people that support and watch her that read here and say nothing so i am just curious why.........why do you all continue to buy into the lies that she is feeding you as if it's law?
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

double post but justin with his sponsored nonsense on his instagram is tiring as well these people are in this for the money not for the love of it like she claims......she loves making money and that's fine but just be honest about it meg
ZoeH2107
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ZoeH2107 »

Totally agree about the sponsors. Did anyone else notice on the cruise vlog that both Meg and Justin were waving cans of cola zero around in nearly every shot? Has anyone seen her eat the quaker oats for breakfast that she was raving about in an earlier video? Nope me neither :-D

Return to “I-P”