Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m sure it was creepy Justin.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Love Meg - NOT her sister! Part 2

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

well that person was lying anyway because if you google love meg this is far from the second thing that pops up in fact TGB threads is what pops up like 3rd or 4th so.......this person actively searched for meg with the intention of coming to her rescue which is fine but at least be honest about it and not make some fairy tale about some innocent google search where you found her from DIOAD's video from like a year ago
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
yallneedjesus
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by yallneedjesus »

You caught me. Oh wait...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

how many times do you honestly plan on commenting here after claiming you're done commenting is the real question. :?
ava11
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ava11 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... efb10a.jpg[/img]

Odoslané z môjho iPhone cez Tapatalk
ohhey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ohhey »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:how many times do you honestly plan on commenting here after claiming you're done commenting is the real question. :?
ImageImage right! Bizarre behavior. I don’t like what you’re saying, I’m leaving, but I’m still going to read everything you say and still comment and stick around. Say what?!

Has Meg ever addressed the implants yet? Her latest ig photo is looking implanty to me.
meme_monday
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meme_monday »

Has Meg ever addressed the implants yet? Her latest ig photo is looking implanty to me.
Wow it sure does! And she’s using her hair to cover them up!

3nellieg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 3nellieg »

It may not be Justin, because he has no grasp of sentence structure, but I find it hilarious that someone so passive aggressive call people out for being mean. Turd, meet dingleberry. It may be Justin, or Meg after all, or just one of their ass lickers.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i'm curious to hear what people thought about her video from this morning where she did a q and a.

i liked the part where she claims to make 6 figures off her ad revenue alone and then went into talking about how people that write gossip about her feel she is relevant while she feels they aren't........this coming from someone who took the time out of their 6 figure lifestyle to comment on that in a video of course. why do youtubers always say they can't talk about their income or give an actual number because something tells me that isn't really a thing it's just a prop many of them use to be able to sell themselves for much more.

she said their retirement is set up to where they can retire in a few years.........

all i have to say is that people need to watch this video because it's by far the most bs she has spewed in some time.
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

But did she address the boob job?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

she did what she does best and skipped around the questions that were asked........she will never address the boob job unless it became some sort of weird sponsored video
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i just find it funny that justin was a firefighter a year ago and all of a sudden he's now being labeled an investor and is 'so smart' with money that on her 6 figure income alone he invests it and in a few years they plan to retire and live off of it. ok maybe funny isn't the right word here but sad does come to mind.
3nellieg
Informer
Informer

Justin has been reading the Chip Gaines book, so he everything he touches turns to gold, now. Plus,if ever went back and finished his two tries at college, he’d have two degrees. Meg makes more than a doctor’s degree; six figures. Does she mean a medical degree, because the doctor in my family, sitting in the living room,makes seven figures. :D
As usual, I dont believe one word flying out of Meg’s mouth. She’s up to the eyeballs in pure horseshit.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

let's say meg does make 6 figures a year just for argument's sake.......she mentioned that she and justin would like to retire in a few years off of that money because he invested it and they plan to skim off the top and keep the remainder in the account and continue to earn interest off of that. unfortunately meg hasn't been making 6 figures for anything over a year if that so this tells me how she's lacking knowledge in this area of expertise and she said this herself that she hasn't been making this amount for long because she got a nasty email when they were poor two years ago.

they pay $2,000 a month for rent as it is and they both have new vehicles and i see them sporting a silly golf cart around as well in some of their videos where they show their garage. something tells me that in that 2,000 a month utilities aren't included and let's be honest one of my pet peeves about this girl is that she opens all of her blinds to let sunlight in then turns on all of her lights throughout the house for some sort of weird aesthetic thing. so she has rent two cars utilities and all of their expenses for trips and such which tells me they aren't putting in all of her income into this alleged account. do you honestly think that this woman is making that much off of say 20,000 a year that's being put into this account? enough to skim off the top in a few years and allow it to grow interest so they retire in a few years like she said?

i think that they might have the right idea when it comes to investing their money because we do this as well and have friends that do it but i will say that none of us go on social media and talk about it as openly as she is doing in her video today. that video did nothing but show how insecure she was............like many of the questions about her boob job that she did not answer she could have left the money question out of the game as well but she didn't and why? because the girl is insecure and i pray that she doesn't feel like she is 'inspiring' anyone because let's be honest most of us felt bad for her the entire time she sat there on her bed talking about their finances.
Tiger196712
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tiger196712 »

Did she say she doesn't do vlogs or day in the life because shes private person??? I thought she always did vlogs
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

If they are wiping their asses with dollar bills because they are makin 6 figures ya’ll why the hell are they renting a home and not purchasing one?!

meme_monday
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meme_monday »

rachelmomma3 wrote:If they are wiping their asses with dollar bills because they are makin 6 figures ya’ll why the hell are they renting a home and not purchasing one?!

In the video she said they are planning to move to South Carolina soon

3nellieg
Informer
Informer

My father invested his money well and had many blue chip stocks. His mantra over the years was work, study, read, concentrate, save, conserve, invest. He has been gone many years now and we are still getting substantial checks monthly from a family trust account. I’m very skeptical about what Meg is saying. They haven’t been solvent that long. The market hasn’t been steady enough ( lots of drops), and their spending is off the hook. I just don’t see it, realistically.
Meg has, as thegossiping1 says, become extremely predictable and boring. I’m tired of her lies, upon lies and her rinse and repeat videos. Sadly, she has enough tween followers who don’t know hypocrisy if it hits them squarely in the nose.
ytgotw
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ytgotw »

Right at the 4:06 mark, when she read the question "How much money do you make on YouTube?" an ad started playing. Hah, I see what you did there.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

a few things my friend noticed when we were talking about is how much her accent has changed over the past couple of years. she used to have such a twang to her voice and now she doesn't......and also there was a video she did that i actually mentioned here on the forum about her not wanting to be vain and surprise it's gone from her channel. my friend went to look for it to post the link in her video comments to remind her of how much she has changed and poof gone. well played meg...........some of us remember.

kind of like when she said in her video that she's never wanted to quit youtube but once because of hate but i remember them having the hockman vlog channel and deleting that because of the alleged harassment they were receiving at the time. these minions of hers are soaking these lies up

Return to “I-P”