Love Meg - NOT her sister! Part 2

3nellieg
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Love Meg - NOT her sister! Part 2

Unread post by 3nellieg »

Yeah, she never mentions shopping in the kids section anymore.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

did anyone catch her video today about the easter baskets? queen meg lets us all know that she was 'invited' to playlist live and i'm not too sure what that is but i have seen youtubers with 500 subscribers attend and larger more relevant channels mention how they don't attend because of how silly it is.

i like how she got her kids one granola bar each in their easter baskets because it would be 'amazing' for their plane trip for when they go to paris..........had to plug the fact that they're going to paris in there sometime so why not put a single granola bar in the basket to segway to paris?

this entire video was centered around them going to paris.......brag queen meg brag! nobody cares
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

The thing that gets my goat the most about these people, and I’ve noticed it in a few videos now (the Valentine’s Day and now the Easter video), is how they force “pink is for girls” and gender on their kids. Meg said that her toddler son apparently would say “what is this, pink is for girls!”, if he were to get anything pink. That right there is learned behavior, and it’s gross. In the Valentine’s Day video, Justin or whatever his name is, was complaining in Walmart because he wanted to get Ross a balloon and all they had was hearts and teddy bears, which is “girly”, so he ended up getting him a dog stuffed animal.
MommyCrusader
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MommyCrusader »

Not_Sponsored wrote:The thing that gets my goat the most about these people, and I’ve noticed it in a few videos now (the Valentine’s Day and now the Easter video), is how they force “pink is for girls” and gender on their kids. Meg said that her toddler son apparently would say “what is this, pink is for girls!”, if he were to get anything pink. That right there is learned behavior, and it’s gross. In the Valentine’s Day video, Justin or whatever his name is, was complaining in Walmart because he wanted to get Ross a balloon and all they had was hearts and teddy bears, which is “girly”, so he ended up getting him a dog stuffed animal.
Oh crap! Not one of those nonbinary people!! ImageImageImage

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DollarStoreShampoo »

Who said anything about non-binary? She’s just talking about not forcing gender norms on kids. A boy having pink stuff wouldn’t change the gender he identifies with or “turn” him into anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

MommyCrusader wrote:
Not_Sponsored wrote:The thing that gets my goat the most about these people, and I’ve noticed it in a few videos now (the Valentine’s Day and now the Easter video), is how they force “pink is for girls” and gender on their kids. Meg said that her toddler son apparently would say “what is this, pink is for girls!”, if he were to get anything pink. That right there is learned behavior, and it’s gross. In the Valentine’s Day video, Justin or whatever his name is, was complaining in Walmart because he wanted to get Ross a balloon and all they had was hearts and teddy bears, which is “girly”, so he ended up getting him a dog stuffed animal.

And you, are what's wrong with this day & age. Have you forgotten that it is the year 2018? COLORS DON'T HAVE GENDERS.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

MommyCrusader wrote:

Yeah, you need to chill on that. I didn’t say anything about non binary. Boys can like pink and dolls, too. Girls can like cars and dinosaurs.
MommyCrusader
Amateur
Amateur

DollarStoreShampoo wrote:Who said anything about non-binary? She’s just talking about not forcing gender norms on kids. A boy having pink stuff wouldn’t change the gender he identifies with or “turn” him into anything else.

What is everyone's problem with gender norms??? Girls and boys are completely different. If Ross doesn't like pink, how is that being forced on him? Lots of boys don't like pink.

Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Because I’ve heard Justin and Meg bring it up before, like they’re proud of it. For a little boy to be that opposed to a color, seems like it’s been taught to not like it. And it’s 2018, not 1958. Men used to wear wigs and heels a few hundred years ago, and it was considered a “gender norm”.
DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

Pink was a neutral color in the 50’s. So, I’m thinking people are worse with assigning gender to colors now than ever.

And that food for thought is a granola bar you can take to Paris.

MommyCrusader
Amateur
Amateur

Not_Sponsored wrote:
MommyCrusader wrote:

Yeah, you need to chill on that. I didn’t say anything about non binary. Boys can like pink and dolls, too. Girls can like cars and dinosaurs.
That's what nonbinary is.

Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Pink absolutely was a neutral color in the 50s, my grandfather had a sweet Bel Air that was pink. I’m talking 50s in terms of women being expected to be at home in the kitchen, and boys were supposed to be tough.

Lmao @ granola bar to take to Paris
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Non binary is used to describe someone whose gender identity isn’t exclusively male or female. A little boy liking the color pink or dolls doesn’t change which gender he identifies with.
3nellieg
Informer
Informer

Meg has never flown before. It should be interesting.
DollarStoreShampoo
Talker
Talker

3nellieg wrote:Meg has never flown before. It should be interesting.
She lacks continuity so bad, maybe she won’t even acknowledge it. Or she could milk it for clickbait drama with a scream emoji/scared face thumbnail. Hm, to be a chichi poseur or get pity? Decisions, decisions.

dudewhatwasthat1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dudewhatwasthat1 »

I can’t wait to see how the react to the flight to and from Paris. I’ve traveled from nc to Paris my junior year of high school and that flight is awful.

kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

Lmao Paris is the worst place for these two clowns to go. They’ll rub as the worst kind of Americans that are hated in foreign countries and France is one of the worst places to do that. She can milk Paris all she wants, but I hope the Parisians live up to their reputation/potential and give her the rude awakening she deserves.

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

Not_Sponsored wrote:Men used to wear wigs and heels a few hundred years ago, and it was considered a “gender norm”.
i would pay good money to see justin dress up like this for halloween......i mean really good money lol

dear meg i know you read here please know that was me being sarcastic i'm not really going to pay you money......i know how you are when people mention money and paying you for something....
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
3nellieg
Informer
Informer

Justin had mentioned he was trying to learn a second language. Oh, what I would give to hear him butcher French in his nasally twang.
dudewhatwasthat1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dudewhatwasthat1 »

If not for them, but for the kids, I really hope they take the time to go to actual museums and historical places while in France. The art museums and architecture were some of my favorite things. Montmartre is absolutely stunning.

Return to “I-P”