Love Meg - NOT her sister! Part 2

3nellieg
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Love Meg - NOT her sister! Part 2

Unread post by 3nellieg »

Can’t remember where he bought a big honking ring? Excuse me? You would need your paperwork, appraisal, receipt, etc. in case it was lost or stolen. Something smells like bullshit, as usual. You can’t believe a damn word they say.
Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

Yeah that’s definitely suspicious. “Doesn’t know where he got it” aka either they don’t want people to know it’s a cheap piece of costume jewelry or he spent entirely too much on it.
brittsmom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by brittsmom »

Lies & more Lies as usual. No Way he just Forgot lol. He just freaking bought it. Its not like hes 80 and bought it 60 years ago. haha You would have a receipt or on your credit card statement. I agree with the other comment its either from Walmart and super cheap or super expensive. They are so full of crap
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

It totally looks like a manufactured stone. And I’m sorry (not sorry) but if you’re going to buy a real diamond of that size on a website and not an actual jewelry store, you’re an idiot. And like someone previously said, there’s no way you’re going to make such a large purchase like that and not remember where you bought it from. It’s insulting that she thinks everyone is stupid enough to believe that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Decororchid528

I just happened to see her latest insta post right as it was posted. It’s an anniversary post, good for them, not something I would expect “hate” comments on. But there are already comments deleted and it’s been like 30 minutes....
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

whether her ring is real or not means nothing to me and my daily life but just thought it was odd that in the video where she talked about their 'proposal in greece' she mentioned that he got it online but they can't remember what site it was from just really struck me as odd that she would think the people watching her are that dumb......as far as her instagram goes and her having negative comments it doesn't shock me because like people have said here her subscribers that have been with her for a favourable amount of time are starting to see right through the fake posts and neverending sponsorships on both her videos and lately her instagram.......she just did two sponsored posts in a row about skin care stuff and it makes me wonder if these companies even care that youtubers are putting stuff out everyday that cancel out the other company they just spoke on the day before just makes no sense.......

did anyone notice on her instagram that she has a new email address through some weird no name company well if you look that company up on google it comes back as a site that was created august of this year and yet there is no website that goes along with it just gives you an error....... :? much importance meg!!!!
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Not_Sponsored wrote:It totally looks like a manufactured stone. And I’m sorry (not sorry) but if you’re going to buy a real diamond of that size on a website and not an actual jewelry store, you’re an idiot. And like someone previously said, there’s no way you’re going to make such a large purchase like that and not remember where you bought it from. It’s insulting that she thinks everyone is stupid enough to believe that.
was thinking the same thing about buying a ring of that size online through a website i mean i can see taking your wife to a store to see rings and then on the slide getting information from the sales people on the ring she loved then ordering it online in their size but to make such a transparent comment that they don't remember what site it was purchased through made me scratch my head!!
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

confused because her video today was a sponsored video by a diffuser and oil company but just a couple of videos ago she said grove oils were the only ones she would use so which is it? has anyone else noticed that every video of hers has been sponsored lately?????
Decororchid528

Ugh. Every. Single. Video. She always has sponsored videos and adds multiple ads which technically they aren’t supposed to. This new one however had maybe one Ad. Maybe she woke up because her views were dropping. Also I have to joke on her saying 60 is cold because it’s in the 30s where I live!! Haha I know everyone is different though.
brittsmom
Talker
Talker

theg0ssiping1 wrote:confused because her video today was a sponsored video by a diffuser and oil company but just a couple of videos ago she said grove oils were the only ones she would use so which is it? has anyone else noticed that every video of hers has been sponsored lately?????
She will take money from anyone. She is so money hungry. Its just like when she sold Mary Kay but then a couple videos later sponsored by another skin care co. Plus she has more commercials in all her videos now,,,more than anyone else I have every seen. So I just stopped watching her
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

brittsmom wrote:
She will take money from anyone. She is so money hungry. Its just like when she sold Mary Kay but then a couple videos later sponsored by another skin care co. Plus she has more commercials in all her videos now,,,more than anyone else I have every seen. So I just stopped watching her
she still does sponsored stuff for other skin care lines because there's one linked in her instagram as well on her about me just makes my head spin how people have not caught on to this or at least more than the people posting here
Decororchid528

Oye. $400 Christmas tree. I know they’re not cheap but WOW
Decororchid528

Shouldn’t have posted until I watched the whole video! LOL. But Meg has decided to do a “no spend” for Christmas aside from ribbon and the $400 Christmas tree. So then she goes inside and finds this tree stand thing oh well. But she is doing a “glam” theme this year so I guess she has all those decorations already. My question is, how do all these youtubers have all this money to change their “theme” every year?! I have staple items that go out every holiday and I’ll add and subtract a few things every year as well. But where the heck do they put all this stuff?! I couldn’t imagine changing up ALL of my decor every holiday. Not to mention the lack of memories associated with that. I have items around my house that I or my husband remember from growing up, especially ornaments. It seems some people have become too consumed with the “Instagram worthy Christmas”.
hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

Decororchid528 wrote:Oye. $400 Christmas tree. I know they’re not cheap but WOW
Mine that I've had for years was like $35 haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

Decororchid528 wrote:Shouldn’t have posted until I watched the whole video! LOL. But Meg has decided to do a “no spend” for Christmas aside from ribbon and the $400 Christmas tree. So then she goes inside and finds this tree stand thing oh well. But she is doing a “glam” theme this year so I guess she has all those decorations already. My question is, how do all these youtubers have all this money to change their “theme” every year?! I have staple items that go out every holiday and I’ll add and subtract a few things every year as well. But where the heck do they put all this stuff?! I couldn’t imagine changing up ALL of my decor every holiday. Not to mention the lack of memories associated with that. I have items around my house that I or my husband remember from growing up, especially ornaments. It seems some people have become too consumed with the “Instagram worthy Christmas”.
I should've read both of your posts before commenting haha.
I agree. My husband and I have items we put out every year. I only buy what we actually need. I spent almost 5 years collecting my decor to have all I wanted and now I replace things if they brake. I have 1 large storage bin and that's it. Now much at all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
3nellieg
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 3nellieg »

We replaced our tree about five years ago, because we’d had ours for over twenty years, but I’ve had my ornaments since we got married. Then, each year we’d add one or two. Then baby ornaments as the kids were born, their homemade ornaments, their yearly ornaments, gifts from special people. That is what a Christmas tree is all about. You point to objects and each one is attached to a memory, not hobby lobby.
RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

It’s weird to me when people have a different decoration them every year. Christmas is already expensive. Why make it even more expensive? My parents have been putting up the same Christmas decorations for 30 years, tree included. Some of their decorations are older than that. My mom still hangs ornaments that I made when I was 3 or 4 years old. It was always fun to go through the decorations as she was putting them up and ask about the sentimental ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

RaginaPhalanges wrote:It’s weird to me when people have a different decoration them every year. Christmas is already expensive. Why make it even more expensive? My parents have been putting up the same Christmas decorations for 30 years, tree included. Some of their decorations are older than that. My mom still hangs ornaments that I made when I was 3 or 4 years old. It was always fun to go through the decorations as she was putting them up and ask about the sentimental ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
this!!!!!!! my mom always enjoys talking about the memories we had when i brought something home from school ornament wise and then we laugh about the time i ate the popcorn on the garland that we made when i was a child........then there are people like meg who do it for the gram and not the memories
Decororchid528

Yes!! I’m glad everyone fees the same way I do! I loved going to my in-laws for the first time at Christmas and seeing an ornament with my hubbys 2nd grade photo in it! That is what Christmas is about. Not spending all this money and turning your home into an art piece.
brittsmom
Talker
Talker

Meg is about looking rich and acting like shes a movie star and living on a movie set. not for her kids or the memories....
They have had to kneel on bar stools to eat every meal
They don't have a swing set
They have to check out their toys from her because she doesn't want a mess
The list goes on and on.... so having ornaments made by her kids would be to messy and she could care less. Just so her home looks like a show place for the gram

Return to “I-P”