Philips FAMBAM

bongtu
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Philips FAMBAM

Unread post by bongtu »

Looks like they’re in the process of renaming some of their over the top exaggerating titles to sound even more stupid than they already are. Back with the MASSIVE LARGE FAMILY grocery hauls!!!
genericusername
Talker
Talker

Unread post by genericusername »

For the most part I like them but the cauliflower jokes are getting so annoying. I don't have a problem with all the packaged food but most families I know who buy that stuff (myself included) balance it out with veggie heavy meals as well. Yet the few vegetables Tina eats and tries to get the kids to eat Danny always has to make comments about which the younger kids seem to jump on board with. I wish they'd do more "healthy" cook with me's but I don't see that happening.
bongtu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bongtu »

All the videos about baby 6 is getting really annoying
cfbfabe123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cfbfabe123 »

That thumbnail of emberlynns knee is so obviously (and poorly) photoshopped! There so desperate for views they added in extra blood to make a scraped knee seem like some horrible injury.
bongtu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bongtu »

They are starting to do weekly hauls because those are the only videos that get decent views. They should just stop trying. Since they read here, hiiii!!! I hope you know Danny’s face looks horrendous
i_slay

Unread post by i_slay »

Danny is such an ungrateful sissy!!!! I don’t get how you make a cookbook using mainly cook ingredients already lol can’t cook for nothing!!! When you start cooking meals from scratch by all means go make a cookbook.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

I tried watching them for a bit and just couldn't do it. They are obnoxiously corny. Their hauls aren't interesting. You are literally buying groceries. Why is this interesting to anyone? You're not buying $300 worth of groceries for $50. You're literally going to the store and then video taping what you bought. Snooze. Most of their vlogs get under 10k watches. How is all of this time they put into vlogging worth it to them!?
bongtu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bongtu »

What is with their stupid titles? KID BREAKS his ANKLE PLAYING SOCCER. A DOCTOR BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH exploiting their kids for money that the bathtub refinishings don’t. Gotta get the money from somewhere to support the nightly McDonald’s and pizookoes because their dinners are the smallest portions ever especially for a SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD!!!!!!
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sabrinaytmd »

i forgot about this site til i saw today's latest video and reminded me all things i cannot stand about this pathetic family.

1. WTF, green tongue/teeth? i bet that looked real classy to the professional staff in the doctor's office when she came in looking like white, hillbilly trash. grow up. you are looking at yourself in the camera all day long. no excuse to not notice this. brush your teeth, clean your nasty tongue before going out in public....
2. her highschool or less education shows up more than ever today: its RADI-OLOGIST not RADIO-OLOGIST....
3. cheap bastards....they are so used to getting everything for free that they could not cough up $200 dollars and were willing to keep the kid in pain for days til the $40 boot showed up from Amazon. how about getting real jobs with insurance instead putting your sob stories out there and essentially begging for the public to send you money? or maybe stop wasting so much money on video games, purple penguin, prom, junk food and eating out and save up for emergencies? total losers just for this one thing that so clearly pissed me off.
4. what an effin pimp....kid is in pain but all pimple face cares about is the next challenge video so he can pimp the kids out.
5. #literally

don't even want to get started on the whole dentist video and the 'service' videos.
cfbfabe123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cfbfabe123 »

Their service videos are ridiculous... They are just trying to garner attention for their youtube channel, I don't think they are genuinely interested in helping others. Paying for other people's orders in the drive through, then telling the cashier to say "PhilipsFamBam" paid for it. There clearly wanting people to look up who they are. If they actually cared about helping others, and weren't looking for views in return, do it anonymously! On a completely different note, does it bug anyone else that they never take their dogs for a walk? I highly doubt they do, (they can barely manage more than one gym day a week) and if they did I'm sure they would show it. Between the two of them, and their teenagers, surely someone can take the dogs for a walk. the one vlog, I think they were leaving for Tina's brothers wedding, they showed both dogs gated off in different areas of the house. How sad they gate them off away from each other, in such small spaces. Can't take proper care of a dog? maybe you shouldn't have two!!
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

this family has a lot more to be embarrassed of than their stupid videos. the older kids' father is a junkie convict locked up in prison. no wonder they never mention him. really feel bad for those kids.....exploited all the time so the cheapo parentals can make a buck off them. sucks they wont use the YouTube money towards emergency healthcare. i'm still PO'd about seeing the poor kid coming down the stairs in pain and being dragged all over town and all the parents cared about was getting video content to post on YouTube. the lazy mom made the video all about her until near the end where pimple face just cared about what the next video would be about. jacked up for sure.
bongtu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bongtu »

Surprised they aren’t using the adoption sob story to gain views. Seems like exactly what they would do.
bongtu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bongtu »

I believe these fools are driving 26 hours to Wisconsin in two weeks and the kids are gonna miss more school. This goes to show how little they care about education. Correct me if they are flying, haven’t watched them consistently.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sabrinaytmd wrote:this family has a lot more to be embarrassed of than their stupid videos. the older kids' father is a junkie convict locked up in prison. no wonder they never mention him. really feel bad for those kids.....exploited all the time so the cheapo parentals can make a buck off them. sucks they wont use the YouTube money towards emergency healthcare. i'm still PO'd about seeing the poor kid coming down the stairs in pain and being dragged all over town and all the parents cared about was getting video content to post on YouTube. the lazy mom made the video all about her until near the end where pimple face just cared about what the next video would be about. jacked up for sure.
Wait-- what??? The older kids have a different dad? No wonder they seem so embarrassed and disinterested in vlogging. Especially if their dad is locked up. The younger ones have atrocious manners. Always overstuffing their mouths and chewing with their mouths open. And they all chew gum like cows. Other people aren't supposed to be able to tell what color your gum is.

And yeah, if you are really interested in random acts of kindness, you don't tell the people in the drive thru window your channel name. Jesus was pretty clear about boasting about acts of service. He said to do it in secret, and not even to let your right hand know what your left is doing. You're not even supposed to congratulate yourself.
They read here, right? Look it up, Papa Phillips. Matthew 6:3

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

Wait-- what??? The older kids have a different dad? No wonder they seem so embarrassed and disinterested in vlogging. Especially if their dad is locked up. The younger ones have atrocious manners. Always overstuffing their mouths and chewing with their mouths open. And they all chew gum like cows. Other people aren't supposed to be able to tell what color your gum is.

And yeah, if you are really interested in random acts of kindness, you don't tell the people in the drive thru window your channel name. Jesus was pretty clear about boasting about acts of service. He said to do it in secret, and not even to let your right hand know what your left is doing. You're not even supposed to congratulate yourself.
They read here, right? Look it up, Papa Phillips. Matthew 6:3

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk[/quote]

yeah, we already knew the older 2 were adopted by pimple face but people who know Tina IRL from early on outed her ex's story - she had one of those kids in high school (i dont know if she was married or not when she had him), is a dropout and then needed someone to take care of her and the 2 kids so she latched on to pimple face...the rest is history. as for the older 2, even without that biological embarrassment, they are teens....which teen would want their life all over the internet for their friends to see - especially when it's all tied to $$?? i genuinely feel sorry for the older 2. sidenote: i was cracking up on the who knows Mom best video, thinking uh huh, ask abt the jailbird ex and see what they REALLY know.....

agreed on the lack of manners....eating off the table, while sitting on the table...mouths open, stuffing their faces and then talking with their mouths full. kids will be how their parents teach them...i dont hold these kids completely responsible. their parents are some of the worst role models on YT. it irks me that they are always begging for free food endorsements and wasting large amounts of food but then 'cook' only enough for 3 people to eat when they prep 'from scratch', trying to feed 7.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

You're absolutely right about the manners not being the kids' fault. I don't mean to be sounding like I think the kids are to blame. They only know what they're taught. Those parents are obsessed with food, and also have atrocious manners. Everywhere they go, it's always all about the food. They we t to some cabin for a family reunion, and the whole vlog was all about their WinCo shopping trip (chips, candy, all kinds of junk food) and then when they got to the cabin, pimple face just went on and on about the food. It's ridiculous.

sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

lmmomSD wrote:You're absolutely right about the manners not being the kids' fault. I don't mean to be sounding like I think the kids are to blame. They only know what they're taught. Those parents are obsessed with food, and also have atrocious manners. Everywhere they go, it's always all about the food. They we t to some cabin for a family reunion, and the whole vlog was all about their WinCo shopping trip (chips, candy, all kinds of junk food) and then when they got to the cabin, pimple face just went on and on about the food. It's ridiculous.

LOL totally got what you meant! but you brought up something else....all the crap they eat. pimple face was on the whole counting calories in food/losing weight bandwagon for about half a day...guess the app he was using didn't want to endorse him so he saw no point in continuing :) they all have crappy skin cus of the junk, both out and at home, they eat. and mom ,dad and the older girl are not by any means 'skinny'...all are vertically challenged and on the 'healthy' bordering getting overweight side......
bongtu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bongtu »

Here we go again with MASSIVE hauls that no one wants to watch because all they get is junk so I don’t get why they are the most viewed. Did they finally stop theat annoying previously on.... thing? They were loving the presents in the P.O. Box opening. MASSIVE Pimple face (his new name) thinks he’s the king because people send him stuff that gets put away and never seen again. He’s probably looking up more frozen tater tot dinners to act like he’s “cooking”. Whatever happened to that sous vide that lasted two days? And their personal trainer? Soon the homeless videos are going to be forgotten.
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

bongtu wrote:Here we go again with MASSIVE hauls that no one wants to watch because all they get is junk so I don’t get why they are the most viewed. Did they finally stop theat annoying previously on.... thing? They were loving the presents in the P.O. Box opening. MASSIVE Pimple face (his new name) thinks he’s the king because people send him stuff that gets put away and never seen again. He’s probably looking up more frozen tater tot dinners to act like he’s “cooking”. Whatever happened to that sous vide that lasted two days? And their personal trainer? Soon the homeless videos are going to be forgotten.
they only make a video if it financially benefits them, even all the 'kids videos are for sympathy $$ from the viewers. i'd be quite confident betting they get a kick back from the grocery stores for making the haul videos - its publicity for the store. their neighbor/friend, i cant say who here or i'll get in trouble by the admins, admits she gets she gets sponsored for her grocery hauls. I also bet the 'personal trainer' was a either a free session or a sponsored session, just like the sous vide (and the free steaks he cooked with it) and every other video they do is. all the food challenges are free food, all the games are free merch. even the 'serving others' videos do not come out of their pockets, people give them money or they outright ask for it. they will keep doing those 'serving others' videos as long as they an brag about them, make themselves look like saints and not have to spend a penny out of their pockets.
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

why don't the parents ever wear Goodwill/thrift store/Walmart merch? I have nothing against it if they all wore it, but they put their kids on camera, buying cheap crap there (i cant even imagine the level of embarrassment for the teens whose friends see the videos, knowing they have to shop at Walmart/thrift stores) while they dump money on name brand crap (Brixton and all of Tina's $hit) for themselves. SELFISH losers.....i can't say this enough, i feel so freakin sorry for the older kids...

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”