Philips FAMBAM

SnarkySam
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Philips FAMBAM

Unread post by SnarkySam »

OMG these idiots went out and bought a whole stack of water (25 cases/1000 water bottles) because of the recent hurricanes and to be prepared - they live in Las Vegas, Nevada and don't need it.

What waste of plastic and money.

Costco must be making a mint out of stupid people like the Phillips.
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

Pretty disgusting of them to think it's humorous that they would possibly clear out the shelves of those water bottles. 25 cases of water is extremely excessive. They really do only think about themselves sometimes and the kids also like to think behavior like that is funny too.

The new editing with questions on the screen is quite annoying. I get they're trying for more engagement but it feels like I'm taking a test and it's evident they're getting more and more greedy with YT success. Seems they've lost their attitude of gratitude after 100k.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

SnarkySam
Informer
Informer

Teenager surprises her dad - she did it all on her own

By the name of the title I thought Ashlyn did something nice for Danny but nope she changed her room around which was only for her benefit.
Grabba the Donutt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Grabba the Donutt »

I just watched the chicken sandwich taste test video. Those children really like the sound of their own voices don't they. They are constantly shrieking and interrupting and talking over one another. So rude.
yappityyapp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yappityyapp »

Okay so after that thumbnail I am done. That’s so gross you don’t lick a watermelon that all your family is going to eat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SnarkySam
Informer
Informer

TEENAGER plays in FIRST HIGH SCHOOL SOCCER GAME | Did she score in her first high school game?

The PFB video titles annoy me so much - just title it 'Ashlyns soccer game' and be done.
SnarkySam
Informer
Informer

THE BEST Crockpot MAC 'N' CHEESE Recipe | SLOW COOKER Macaroni and Cheese Recipe | COOK with ME

^ Everybody knows a crockpot is a slow cooker so I am not sure why they repeated the same thing twice in the title - why not just call it 'Cook With Me | Mac 'n' Cheese Recipe'

I also wish Tina would tie her hair back when she's cooing so it's not leaning all over the food.
Sherilynn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sherilynn »

I feel like they said "crockpot" and also "slow cooker" since Crock Pot is a trademarked name. They're covering bases in case someone searches for either word.
:bflower: "If I could turn snarky sarcasm into a paying job, I would be employed for eternity." :bflower:
sYmpAthYfA6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sYmpAthYfA6 »

They probably don't understand you can use tags and think the title needs to be a "highly searchable" series of words. Having tag words in the title and desc. is good, but it also has to be comprehensible and you can use tags anyway to help people searching find it. Most of these ill-educated "family YouTubers" don't seem to either research or have a manager.
Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

I loved the recent mac and cheese video, she was getting back to the classic Tina "cooking" that our family loves to watch while suppressing the urge to vomit. The grosser the concoction the better.

She was missing the obligatory tub of sour cream and only used one tin of cheese vomit, I mean soup instead of the two she used in her original mac and cheese video.

Although having said that, it's hard to top her funeral potato with lemon chicken "recipe"

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And if course, they misspelled "shepherd".

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

sYmpAthYfA6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sYmpAthYfA6 »

What kind of fuckery is this? TRIGGERED!
jarisland
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jarisland »

is ashlyn still homeschooled?

i used to watch their grocery hauls (danny yelling from behind the camera to leave 15 different hashtags in the comments was enough for me. #letitsnow if you've ever tried this!!! #life if you're a loyal fan!!! #air if you're currently breathing!!! how desperate for engagement can a family vlog channel really be?), but i unsubscribed after i saw the announcement video for ashlyn being homeschooled. it was awkward sitting there watching tina talk about how they were pulling her from public school because of the "distractions" while she sat there and looked uncomfortable.
curvycarrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by curvycarrot »

One of the most annoying parents on YouTube but I wish Brayden (?) the best of luck on his journey. That was very emotional and interesting to watch (never really interacted with a missionary or Mormon actually).

Also Danny has lost his total sense of privacy. The send off should have been a few seconds long but dude could not put down the camera!!! THEN he started to film again WHILE DRIVING just to get Tinas reaction. Poor Ashlyn looked pissed! I would've been too.
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

They are so wasteful!!!

Also they're really riding on the coattails of Roman Atwood. Can they not authentically grow their own channel?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Avocado[31] wrote:They are so wasteful!!!

Also they're really riding on the coattails of Roman Atwood. Can they not authentically grow their own channel?

Roman Atwood? I missed that. They have been collabing with This Is How We Bingham as well. They're way too obnoxious when they all get together.
How are they connected with Roman? He lives in Ohio.

Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
Avocado[31] wrote:They are so wasteful!!!

Roman Atwood? I missed that. They have been collabing with This Is How We Bingham as well. They're way too obnoxious when they all get together.
How are they connected with Roman? He lives in Ohio.

They're not connected to him other than completely idolizing him and always begging for his attention. The entire "Smile more" campaign is Roman's. The Phillip's are affiliates for the campaign and receive a commission of sales using their code. That's why they're suddenly pushing, "Smile More" merch. Danny is a die hard fan and wants so badly to be Roman's buddy. He's desperate. On this latest video, unlike the other 2 videos in this , food challenge series, they used Roman's name in the title. That's why I say he's riding on his coattails. Why is only his name used while all the others were unnamed?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Wow. That's obnoxious. I actually kinda like Roman. He's definitely not perfect, but I like "Smile More". It's so much better than just schilling merch with a Youtuber's name on it. And he does a LOT with Make a Wish. He really goes out of his way to make the kids who choose time with him their "wish" special. He seems to be really humbled by it and understands what an honor it is that these kids could choose just about anyone, and they choose him. I've seen other Youtubers (like Shay Butler) who act like they are doing the kids a big favor.
And he's worked for his "fame", unlike so many Youtubers who make money exploiting their kids. He actually put some effort into his content.
These jerks trying to ride his coattails are disgusting. They are going to have to stop exploiting their kids in January, so they have to find other ways to scam money. It's not ok.

KSGirl4Ever
Talker
Talker

Unread post by KSGirl4Ever »

A title should not be so long that I cant read it all while scrolling through my feed. I had to block their channel because I couldnt take the awful, clickbait titles and disgusting thumb nails. Such an uneducated, disgusting family.
Sherilynn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sherilynn »

KSGirl4Ever wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:13 pm A title should not be so long that I cant read it all while scrolling through my feed. I had to block their channel because I couldnt take the awful, clickbait titles and disgusting thumb nails. Such an uneducated, disgusting family.
Ok, this may be a silly question... but how do you block a channel on YT? I would LOVE to block these morons.
:bflower: "If I could turn snarky sarcasm into a paying job, I would be employed for eternity." :bflower:

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”