What do people think of them?
Brynn1130
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Philips FAMBAM

Unread post by Brynn1130 »

I like them a lot! I am subbed but don't watch every vlog. They seem like a pretty normal family to me. Love when Tina and Danny do "cook with me" and I like there grocery hauls, too! Amberlyn (may be spelling that wrong!) is so freaking adorable!!!
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sabrinaytmd »

this is another lazy, LDS Utah Mormon family who has no education or a real jobs so they pimp their family out on youtube. the dad is freaking annoying and so is the lil girl. i feel bad for the older kids who seem to have no say as their greedy parents blast their lives out on the internet because they are too lazy to get real jobs and support their family. they have a few loyal subs that send them so much stuff, which i dont get (NAME REMOVED BY MODERATOR this means you).... one sub drove out to LV, where they live, brought them tons of presents AND took the whole contingent out to dinner. she didnt look financially well off so makes me wonder why people support losers like this at their own expense. they are greedy lil monkeys who are not teaching their lazy children much of anything except to sit around, be bums and accept handouts.

MOD EDIT - post edited to remove name of YT subscriber that is not associated with this family. It is against site rules to share personal and identifiable information that could help someone locate a person both in and outside of the YT family.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They drive me up a wall. The older kids are obviously over the whole vlogging experience.
They make the grossest food. She was calling cucumber mixed with Trader Joe's mild pico de gallo "ceviche", and they were making quesadillas on a non stick griddle with a TON of butter on the outside. You don't need all that grease on a non-stick griddle.
And today, the boys made breakfast with tater tots and bacon in the waffle iron. The kids were stuffing these HUGE bites into their mouths, and talking with their mouths full. They took whole fried eggs and put them into their mouths all at once. It was nasty.
And don't get me started on the cotton candy burritos. Ewwwww.
bongtu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bongtu »

This family is trying too hard with their clickbaity over dramatic titles with LARGE FAMILY and MASSIVE on almost every video. It’s so obvious Emberlynn is their favorite and they don’t even try hiding it. When the challenges don’t get views, they act like it’s no big deal cause it’s “for the memories” but they definitely are butthurt. I don’t even think they eat the food they buy in their hauls. It’s all about eating out at SOGOOOD restaurants for stupid reasons. What happened to their workouts? Danny is looking rough these days.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

WHY do they think people are interested in their grocery "hauls" anyway? So much of it is junk food. And I have to go grocery shopping for my own "fam", so I am so not interested in someone else's grocery store runs. Unless they are doing major couponing and buying $400 worth of groceries for $19 or something like that.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
bongtu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bongtu »

Their “announcement” was so stupid and clickbait. Why would anyone think you’re pregnant. Danny’s still gonna act tired and not be able to put out videos. What does Tina even do all day? She clearly doesn’t cook because of all the microwaveable meals they buy.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Question: why do they do that stupid "previously on the Phillips Fam Bam" thing? Do they think they are an actual reality show? Do they think it's going to make people more inclined to watch the videos from the past few days? Or is it just a way to make the vlogs longer? It's annoying AF.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They are obsessed with food. Every vlog seems to have a long segment dedicated to restaurants and food.
Today's is all about "date night" at a barbecue place. And dad talking with his mouth full. Lovely.
The waste was just disgusting. After they eat all this food, they ordered another sandwich and ate one bite. Gluttony and waste. Great values to instill in their kids.
canyoudancing
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canyoudancing »

lmmomSD wrote:They are obsessed with food. Every vlog seems to have a long segment dedicated to restaurants and food.
Today's is all about "date night" at a barbecue place. And dad talking with his mouth full. Lovely.
The waste was just disgusting. After they eat all this food, they ordered another sandwich and ate one bite. Gluttony and waste. Great values to instill in their kids.
The vlog was sponsored by the restaurant. He didn’t order the sandwich, the owner just brought it out for them to try. And they took all of the leftovers home and their kids ate them.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Definition of self-absorption: doing a reaction video to videos of yourselves.

Thanks for the clarification on the date night video. I still say that they are too obsessed with food, and their eating habits are awful.

cfbfabe123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cfbfabe123 »

These people eat like absolute crap. And they are teaching their kids to eat just as badly as they do! 90% of their food hauls are packaged, processed, fatty "foods". Cucumbers and strawberries are basically the only fresh produce they buy, bananas and corn sometimes? I can't stand grown ass adults who don't like veggies (Danny!!!). they wouldn't look so worn out and tired if they ate healthier. Tinas face wouldn't be so full of zits if she cut back on all the cheese, sour cream, cottage cheese, and ice cream she eats. Most of their dinner ideas are "easy peasy" because they are so busy... There home all day and all of their kids are in school? There "unplanned" meet up with this is how we Bingham at the gas station was completely staged and they did a terrible job acting like it wasn't... Why would they make everyone get out of the car for gas? The Bingham's video was just as fake!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Did you see the "quesadillas" they made a few weeks ago? They slathered the outside of the tortillas with a LOT of butter, while using a _nonstick_ griddle. Then she cut up some cucumber and mixed it with Trader Joe's pico de gallo, and called it ceviche!

I just don't understand why they think _anyone_ is interested in watching their Costco and grocery store "hauls"?

cfbfabe123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cfbfabe123 »

lmmomSD wrote:Did you see the "quesadillas" they made a few weeks ago? They slathered the outside of the tortillas with a LOT of butter, while using a _nonstick_ griddle. Then she cut up some cucumber and mixed it with Trader Joe's pico de gallo, and called it ceviche!

I just don't understand why they think _anyone_ is interested in watching their Costco and grocery store "hauls"?

Uggh, I didn't see that one! I can just imagine the amount of butter. I've watched a few of their cook with me videos. One was a crock pot Mac and cheese... Which looked disgusting. Cheese, milk, sour cream, canned cheese soup(which I never knew was a thing, barf) and SIX eggs. Another one was breakfast bagels... With bacon, sausage, chorizo(never heard of that either and not sure if I spelled that right lol) eggs and cheese. Its just terrible. They are BOTH going to have a heart attack and then act like they have no idea why it would happen.. I feel so bad for those kids.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The kids made some concoction in the waffle iron about a month ago and I got ill watching them eat it. Not only was it dripping in fat, they were stuffing these huge gobs into their mouths. Have they never heard of knives? Cutting a piece that actually fits in the mouth?
And pop just filmed away. My kids would have been told to take smaller bites. And I certainly wouldn't be filming it and posting it on the internet.

bongtu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bongtu »

I just can’t stand them. Why did they have to film their daughter in the bathtub in the “night routine”. They always do night or morning routines when they have nothing else to film it’s getting ridiculous. Danny looks like he’s huffing and puffing every time he talks, he’s just a complete mess
bongtu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bongtu »

Oh look, they made a big deal about this forum just before eating Buffalo Wild Wings. Just what they need is more junk. And can we just talk about how short Braden is
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

bongtu wrote:Oh look, they made a big deal about this forum just before eating Buffalo Wild Wings. Just what they need is more junk. And can we just talk about how short Braden is
So, they're reading here and talking about us?

Hi!!! I DON'T CARE about your bags of chips from WinCo! Please stop eating like you do before you both keel over and leave your children with no parents. Cucumber and pico de gallo is not ceviche.
Teach your children how to take smaller bites and chew with their mouths closed, or please stop filming them eating. Someday they are going to be embarrassed.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”