Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Leroys

Unread post by Nicole242 »

destroyedbythesun wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:43 pm
Lolislol26 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:00 pm
lmmomSD wrote:Does anyone really care what they have in their pantry??

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I hate to admit that I watched the Pantry Tour and I’m 99.99% sure that is a reposted video from a 6 months to a year ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was thinking the same thing. I watched it and I know they did a pantry tour earlier in the year.
Also, no one cares about the ongoing construction in the basement.
I care more about that then the pantry tour 🤣 But for real idk how we’ve all come to watch these YouTube families vlog their mundane lives. I’m almost ashamed lol Of how many YouTube videos I watch of different families every week for no real reason.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Nicole242 wrote:
destroyedbythesun wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:43 pm
Lolislol26 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:00 pm I hate to admit that I watched the Pantry Tour and I’m 99.99% sure that is a reposted video from a 6 months to a year ago.

I was thinking the same thing. I watched it and I know they did a pantry tour earlier in the year.
Also, no one cares about the ongoing construction in the basement.
I care more about that then the pantry tour Image But for real idk how we’ve all come to watch these YouTube families vlog their mundane lives. I’m almost ashamed lol Of how many YouTube videos I watch of different families every week for no real reason.
Same! I cannot stand the Yawi family but I can’t help but watch. I recently got into car detailing videos (I could care less about cars) so that has taken up a lot of my time.

Queen900
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Queen900 »

I hate when shanna calls the shirts the girls always wear “tongue and lips shirts” when they’re literaly band tees for The Rolling Stones. Are they really that uncultured ?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Queen900 wrote:I hate when shanna calls the shirts the girls always wear “tongue and lips shirts” when they’re literaly band tees for The Rolling Stones. Are they really that uncultured ?
Short answer?
Yes.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Dang, the Botox and fillers are giving Shanna serious RBF.
When your 17 year old daughter has more wrinkles than you do, maybe it's time to rethink your trips to the plastic surgeon. Especially when there's a pandemic going on and people are struggling to make ends meet. It's bad enough to show off all the Christmas presents when so many people are in danger of getting evicted, and can't buy more than one or two presents for their children, but adding foolishness like botox is just too much. She is looking freakish. Nothing on her face moves except her lips! It's sad to be so focused on appearances and so afraid of a few wrinkles that you paralyze your face. She pretends to be so "confident", but someone truly confident doesn't need to botox all expressions into oblivion. I actually feel bad for her. Image

destroyedbythesun
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by destroyedbythesun »

Kelsey unveiled her new investment where she is selling clothing. She showed a sweater with a butterfly in the middle. Shanna said that Kesley designed it herself. It looks awfully similar to some Vans clothing with a similar image in the same location. I know they are huge fans of Vans. Hopefully, they don’t get copy-write notice.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

destroyedbythesun wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:06 am Kelsey unveiled her new investment where she is selling clothing. She showed a sweater with a butterfly in the middle. Shanna said that Kesley designed it herself. It looks awfully similar to some Vans clothing with a similar image in the same location. I know they are huge fans of Vans. Hopefully, they don’t get copy-write notice.
There's a lot of low end clothing companies doing that kind of thing... Shein is one of them. I think butterflies are just "in" right now?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Did she seriously make a video about being afraid of throwing up?
What is the matter with these people? I mean besides the echo chamber of the comments on their IG saying how wonderful they are...

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And again she's tone deaf. She doesn't need a "huge truck".
Let's use all the fossil fuel before our many kids grow up. Carbon footprint? What carbon footprint?

SamPatel99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SamPatel99 »

Seems like it could be trouble in paradise for Brock and Kesley with this big move coming up.

They seem like they do genuinely love each other/spending time together at least it seems like Brock does love her so I wonder if this will be a real test as to whether it'll last or if its for the views. Either way, sure the Mikesell move will be sad for the Leroys, they seem like close families with a genuine bond
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I hate the way they use that relationship for views. Just like Chad and Kesley. And don't come at me with "the kids don't mind". There's enormous pressure on the kids to "perform" in vlogging families. "Do it for the vlog!". Their family depend on views for a living. At least Betsy Mikesell has Beddys to fall back on. I really wonder what these kids are going to think when they grow up and realize how exploited they were so that daddy could quit his job and mommy could have fame and lots of money.
I'll bet they are already planning a wedding as soon as Brock gets back from his mission. I know they say they want Kesley to go to college, but the way Mormons push marriage on the young, I don't think they'll mind if she drops out to get married.
If I married the first serious relationship I had, I don't know where I would be.

Queen900
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Queen900 »

SamPatel99 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:55 pm Seems like it could be trouble in paradise for Brock and Kesley with this big move coming up.

They seem like they do genuinely love each other/spending time together at least it seems like Brock does love her so I wonder if this will be a real test as to whether it'll last or if its for the views. Either way, sure the Mikesell move will be sad for the Leroys, they seem like close families with a genuine bond
Who’s moving the leroys or b&b
SamPatel99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SamPatel99 »

Brock and Boston and the parents are moving, Alyssa is still staying at her apartment in Utah...

I said this on the discord but UNPOPULAR OPINION: Bostons behavior really irks me - like I understand we have to be compassionate that if most of our hunches are correct then he might feel out of place or limited in his home/religion based on his preferences in people that might be different from whats accepted but tbh we don't know that and we might never know...

BUT when brock was trying to explain why he wants to move at the end of august instead of the middle Boston kept trying to be like theres no difference or this or that like it takes 10 seconds and negative brain power to understand why Brock would want to move at the end of summer - HES A TEENAGE BOY WITH A GIRLFRIEND and lots of friends WHO HES NOW MOVING AWAY FROM!! Like its clear bostons only behaving this way to either maintain his know it all persona or to make Brock feel like its not a big deal to leave at any point in august because HE HIMSELF is ready to go

Like Brock seems to be handling the whole situation rather well from what we saw on the mikesells channel which is good but Bostons little side comments recently about how brock doesnt really focus on the channel or how he has to carry most of their work or just calling out brocks mistakes (like the secret reveal video) is rude and irritating. Brock is the reason they get views no offence, boston does the generic challenges and stuff, has the same Q/A or games with the shumway to exploit their crushes on eachother LOL and otherwise is just repetitive every time he gets on. Brocks relationship probably gets them a majority of their views and most of their recent videos at least since december have been courtesy of brock and hes even mentioned that sometimes he doesnt want to film the dates or stuff but boston makes him.... like yes brock doesnt edit and stuff but imo without him you wouldnt have content to edit....idk how this new channel he has on his own is going to get any views....

Hes also clearly 290320901x more excited to move than his brother which makes sense - new girl scene, more diversity in people and religions so he might be able to express his true self better if it is different from the current version we see and new school so new friends in case he was struggling with that here but idk in their secret reveal video it felt like he was almost urging or convincing brock that moving will be good like a "if i convince him itll be good then he wont look sad so mom and dad wont make us stay" situation which might be normal for most siblings but idk it felt a bit invasive to view on youtube at least.

idk if were allowed to talk about the teenage vlogger kids of family vloggers because i read on the 8passenger forum that someone got booked for talking about shari a few years ago

I probably wont bring up B&B again but I wanted to get my unpopular opinions out there once!
LuckyCharm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LuckyCharm »

Holy cow I haven’t watched the Leroy’s for a long time... whoever said that Shana had work done to her face- it looks weird!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

How careless do you have to be to let your dog chew up FOUR of your kid's retainers? Those are not cheap.
The way they blow through money is just gross.
Hint: when retainer is not in the child's mouth, it's in a case, and up out of reach of the dog. We've always had dogs and have never had a single retainer chewed up.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

lmmomSD wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:26 pm How careless do you have to be to let your dog chew up FOUR of your kid's retainers? Those are not cheap.
The way they blow through money is just gross.
Hint: when retainer is not in the child's mouth, it's in a case, and up out of reach of the dog. We've always had dogs and have never had a single retainer chewed up.

You'll have to ask this to my oldest sister.. she keeps leaving hers where her dog can get ahold of it. smh. When I got mine, I was specifically told "make sure when you aren't wearing them, you keep them safe... put them in their case and put them high up or in a drawer. Because dogs and cats love retainers and WILL chew them up. And there is also the chance you will accidently throw them away, or someone else will." I have never lost mine, nor gotten mine chewed up... I have had to have them replaced once, because they wore out... that's it! But, the Leroys have the money to spend on more retainers, and braces, if the teeth revert! So, it's ok!!! haha
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

If Reese won first place in something, why is Shanna in the thumbnail looking annoyed? Or have the botox and fillers given her RBF?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So they're out looking for a guinea pig? I'm sorry, but the last thing they need is another animal.
Are they going to let it roma around and shit all over like the bird does? I can't believe Shanna claims to be a "neat freak" or have OCD (which she doesn't really-- but don't tell her that or she'll block you), but she lets a bird fly around and shit all over and spread the lovely bacteria and viruses (check out psittacosis)...

LuckyCharm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LuckyCharm »

lmmomSD wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:46 pm So they're out looking for a guinea pig? I'm sorry, but the last thing they need is another animal.
Are they going to let it roma around and shit all over like the bird does? I can't believe Shanna claims to be a "neat freak" or have OCD (which she doesn't really-- but don't tell her that or she'll block you), but she lets a bird fly around and shit all over and spread the lovely bacteria and viruses (check out psittacosis)...

I honestly get the vibe from Shanna that she likes animals for the “cute” factor. Just like her kids. She likes to dress them up & collect them like dolls. I don’t really know how to explain it. The same reason she seems to have more of a connection with the girls IMO. Rhett gets ignored by her for the most part.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I have to give her credit for one thing: she doesn't give away the animals she buys. They seem to live fairly comfortable lives, although it doesn't look like they have bothered to train Bailey. They just had a birthday party for him, ffs. But for instance when they took him to that other dog's birthday party, he didn't seem to have a lot of confidence and wasn't socialized with other dogs.
I can't handle her eyebrows in this video. Did she get them microbladed or something? They are SO dark. And I still hate the fact that her face doesn't move, except her lips. Normally I am ok with plastic surgery-- you do you. But these women who botox their faces into oblivion just make me nuts...

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”