The Leroys

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Leroys

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I feel so bad for their whole family to go through another loss. I know those were true feelings and I'm not criticizing the way she reacted or anything. It was real, 100%. The issue I had was her pulling out the camera, not necessarily saying "grandma is going to die". That was such a private moment, I don't know who would think of bringing out the camera in that situation. I did not mean to sound harsh towards her or the family, and I still don't. I'm just saying, some things should be kept private and not posted on the internet for hundreds of thousands of people to see- let alone make money off of.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

I agree that "grandma is going to die" even caught me off guard and I knew it was coming - from what Cory had told them earlier I knew it was his mom.

What I also had an issue with is how Rhett was just sitting there, trying to process but Kesley (not knocking her she was also upset understandably) didn't even try to hug him nor did Shanna because she was too busy holding a camera. I don't know I just feel bad for Rhett sitting alone.
MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

Also I don't fault them for not getting a vlog up right away. But since she did post to IG to get views for today's vlog (I mean asking for prayers) why not just put a pic on ig of the kids with their grandma or something and ask for prayers? Instead she used Lucy for her little teenage fans to think it was her.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I feel so bad for their whole family to go through another loss. I know those were true feelings and I'm not criticizing the way she reacted or anything. It was real, 100%. The issue I had was her pulling out the camera, not necessarily saying "grandma is going to die". That was such a private moment, I don't know who would think of bringing out the camera in that situation. I did not mean to sound harsh towards her or the family, and I still don't. I'm just saying, some things should be kept private and not posted on the internet for hundreds of thousands of people to see- let alone make money off of.
Responding to two posts.
You're exactly right. I just have a problem with her filming that intimate family moment. And using it for the thumbnail, on a monetized video.

And yes, all vloggers are attention seekers. That's one of my biggest problems with them. I don't get what makes people wake up one day and think "We're fascinating! Let's film our family going to Costco and put it on the internet for money! Let's film our daughter getting her first period, our babies being born, and their tantrums and potty training accidents for millions of people to see!"
Yeah, the money is good if you're successful, but it really seems to mess up the families as time goes on. I mean what has happened to a mom's priorities when instead of comforting her children hearing that their grandmother is dying, her first impulse is to film it?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
petey_patches
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by petey_patches »

lmmomSD wrote: And please stop going on about diet Coke and coconut. It makes me nauseated every time you mention it...

Has anyone ever tried it? I am super curious if it actually tastes any good.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

petey_patches wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: And please stop going on about diet Coke and coconut. It makes me nauseated every time you mention it...

Has anyone ever tried it? I am super curious if it actually tastes any good.
I have tried diet coke and diet dr pepper with that torani coconut syrup... but I will not be ever trying with coconut cream... anyway, with the coconut syrup, the dr pepper isn't bad, but the diet coke wasn't that great... but then again I prefer diet pepsi lol so maybe that was it? The thought of adding a cream... eeeuuu
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Now that it's been a few days, I feel I can comment on the big Friday reveal... I lost my Grandma a few months ago, so that vlog was very hard for me... but, shame on Shanna for putting the camera in her kids faces like that, in such a private moment. How dare she exploit their sadness, to make some $$$! There are some things you don't do, and that's one of them. I am very sorry for the families loss. It's a hard thing to go through, whether you know it's coming or not. Cory should smack Shanna for doing that and uploading the footage... I couldn't believe it. If someone put a camera in my face like that, with that news... there camera would be smashed on the ground, and they would have a black eye.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
flowerchildd29
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flowerchildd29 »

YouDunnoMe wrote:Now that it's been a few days, I feel I can comment on the big Friday reveal... I lost my Grandma a few months ago, so that vlog was very hard for me... but, shame on Shanna for putting the camera in her kids faces like that, in such a private moment. How dare she exploit their sadness, to make some $$$! There are some things you don't do, and that's one of them. I am very sorry for the families loss. It's a hard thing to go through, whether you know it's coming or not. Cory should smack Shanna for doing that and uploading the footage... I couldn't believe it. If someone put a camera in my face like that, with that news... there camera would be smashed on the ground, and they would have a black eye.
I agree! What Shanna did was wrong. Completely wrong. Like why say on camera your grandmother passed away. That’s soo wrong. I did not like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

flowerchildd29 wrote:
YouDunnoMe wrote:Now that it's been a few days, I feel I can comment on the big Friday reveal... I lost my Grandma a few months ago, so that vlog was very hard for me... but, shame on Shanna for putting the camera in her kids faces like that, in such a private moment. How dare she exploit their sadness, to make some $$$! There are some things you don't do, and that's one of them. I am very sorry for the families loss. It's a hard thing to go through, whether you know it's coming or not. Cory should smack Shanna for doing that and uploading the footage... I couldn't believe it. If someone put a camera in my face like that, with that news... there camera would be smashed on the ground, and they would have a black eye.
I agree! What Shanna did was wrong. Completely wrong. Like why say on camera your grandmother passed away. That’s soo wrong. I did not like that.

I seriously wonder if it had been her mom, and not Cory's, if she would have done the same thing. Even if she's close to her in-laws, it's not the same.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:
flowerchildd29 wrote:

I seriously wonder if it had been her mom, and not Cory's, if she would have done the same thing. Even if she's close to her in-laws, it's not the same.

She probably would do the same thing... all she see's is dollar signs... it's sickening.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She actually used a shot of one of the kids at the open casket as the thumbnail!
She has NO class. Period.

flowerchildd29
Amateur
Amateur

The Leroys

Unread post by flowerchildd29 »

Dude what the F?? This isn’t okay. I feel like they should respect the grandmother. After seeing this, I realized how much they love the views.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Okay, I'm speechless again. And why did she have to make a big fuss over Chad being there? She asked Kesley something like "are you ready to sing for Chad?" NO, stop it. That was for her grandmother, and it was a special moment. Not everything has to be a show for Chad and that "relationship". Very weird.
thealiengirlkathryn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thealiengirlkathryn »

Long time lurker, first time poster on this page.

I thought that filming at the funeral was just weird in general. Like who does that?! When my grandpa died, I don't remember anybody taking videos or pictures at the funeral because that wasn't a happy event that anyone wanted to remember or document. I would be super weirded out if I was one of the grandmother's friends or other family members and saw the daughter-in-law filming at the funeral. It was just so weird to me.
I got cat class and I got cat style :HK:
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

thealiengirlkathryn wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:13 pm Long time lurker, first time poster on this page.

I thought that filming at the funeral was just weird in general. Like who does that?! When my grandpa died, I don't remember anybody taking videos or pictures at the funeral because that wasn't a happy event that anyone wanted to remember or document. I would be super weirded out if I was one of the grandmother's friends or other family members and saw the daughter-in-law filming at the funeral. It was just so weird to me.
She keeps posting and saying "Some things are meant to be private" which totally goes against everything she is doing. No one would be mad by any means if they kept this completely private so I don't understand why they need to share this besides $$$
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:37 pm
thealiengirlkathryn wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:13 pm Long time lurker, first time poster on this page.

She keeps posting and saying "Some things are meant to be private" which totally goes against everything she is doing. No one would be mad by any means if they kept this completely private so I don't understand why they need to share this besides $$$
I am sorry, but Shanna is a heartless b*tch! How can you film something like that and post it on YT? Your kids raw emotions, your husband just lost his Mom for crying out loud, your kids lost their Grandma! And you're all obsessed with gettin them on video, making sure Chad's there, to pimp your daughter out to, basically... this woman is a disgrace! :?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YouDunnoMe wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:37 pm

I am sorry, but Shanna is a heartless b*tch! How can you film something like that and post it on YT? Your kids raw emotions, your husband just lost his Mom for crying out loud, your kids lost their Grandma! And you're all obsessed with gettin them on video, making sure Chad's there, to pimp your daughter out to, basically... this woman is a disgrace! :?
She really is. I hope she reads here. Because I am willing to bet that most of the comments are sucking up. Because they _look_ like the "perfect happy family" and for some reason, viewers eat that up. They take the vlogs at face value and believe that the edited videos they see are reality.
Although if she does read here she's probably just going to make another "reading mean comments" video. Or dismiss us as haters.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I thought YT was supposed to be cracking down on showing kids in distress and potentially embarrassing situations. So she shows her kid standing at his grandma's open casket, and then her sick daughter lying in bed looking sick.
Please, YT. Demonetize this chick. Sooner rather than later.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:50 pm I thought YT was supposed to be cracking down on showing kids in distress and potentially embarrassing situations. So she shows her kid standing at his grandma's open casket, and then her sick daughter lying in bed looking sick.

Two situations that people would not want to be recorded in. Come on, why does she feel the need to show absolutely everything?
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:46 pm
lmmomSD wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:50 pm I thought YT was supposed to be cracking down on showing kids in distress and potentially embarrassing situations. So she shows her kid standing at his grandma's open casket, and then her sick daughter lying in bed looking sick.

Two situations that people would not want to be recorded in. Come on, why does she feel the need to show absolutely everything?
It's no wonder that she and Ruby from 8 Passengers get along so well. Neither have any shame or decency.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”