The Leroys

Queen900
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Leroys

Unread post by Queen900 »

lmmomSD wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:40 am And once again, they show that they are clueless.
If the Mormon church is asking people to wear masks, WHY is Kesley going on a "friend trip", and not social distancing?
I guess God protects LDS vloggers. And any vulnerable relatives they might have.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Princess kesley could NEVER get covid, she’s too ~perfect~

Also on the topic of kesley, anyone else notice how she’s slowing not becoming the star of the show anymore? It’s all Reese now
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Queen900 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:40 am And once again, they show that they are clueless.
If the Mormon church is asking people to wear masks, WHY is Kesley going on a "friend trip", and not social distancing?
I guess God protects LDS vloggers. And any vulnerable relatives they might have.

Also on the topic of kesley, anyone else notice how she’s slowing not becoming the star of the show anymore? It’s all Reese now
Yes! I have absolutely noticed that! Reese is the new star. And when she ages out, Perri will step up.
And what is a "friend trip" anyway? She can't just call it a "trip", or even a road trip? Are they trying to point out that Kesley has friends?

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

lmmomSD wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:25 am
Queen900 wrote:

Yes! I have absolutely noticed that! Reese is the new star. And when she ages out, Perri will step up.
And what is a "friend trip" anyway? She can't just call it a "trip", or even a road trip? Are they trying to point out that Kesley has friends?

They have to specify, so people don't think she's out with her boyfriend on a trip... doing bad things she shouldn't be doing. That would be a huge Mormon no no.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Queen900
Amateur
Amateur

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:46 pm
lmmomSD wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:25 am
Queen900 wrote:

They have to specify, so people don't think she's out with her boyfriend on a trip... doing bad things she shouldn't be doing. That would be a huge Mormon no no.
I’ve noticed that with a lot of vlogs specifically with kesley’s friends, shanna always has to state friends are in the vlog. I think it’s because a lot of the viewers like seeing kesley with her friends. I remember a while back a vlog that was like “picking up kesley AND HIGH SCHOOL FRIENDS AND GOING OUT FOR LUNCH” or soemthing like that
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

Queen900 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:55 am
ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:46 pm
lmmomSD wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:25 am Yes! I have absolutely noticed that! Reese is the new star. And when she ages out, Perri will step up.

I’ve noticed that with a lot of vlogs specifically with kesley’s friends, shanna always has to state friends are in the vlog. I think it’s because a lot of the viewers like seeing kesley with her friends. I remember a while back a vlog that was like “picking up kesley AND HIGH SCHOOL FRIENDS AND GOING OUT FOR LUNCH” or soemthing like that
I don't keep up with the LeRoys, only when they cross into other Mormon vlogger channels. Did anyone see Shanna arrange/chaperone/chauffeur/3rd wheel "10 dates in 10 days" for 21 yr. old Brooklyn McKnight of "Brooklyn and Bailey"? Are they even friends with them? It was really awkward.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Shanna is friends with anyone who can help her get views.
Except she seems to have had a bit of a falling out with Ruby.

Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

lmmomSD wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:57 pm Shanna is friends with anyone who can help her get views.

It's just such an odd match-up. I can't imagine being 21-22 and getting assigned a random chatty middle aged Mormon with a video camera to go on all your dates with you.

Ruby is SM napalm right now. The only people who seem to be willing to show their face with them now are the bottom of the barrel social climbers with who have nothing to lose.
Spacebunny

Unread post by Spacebunny »

I seriously can’t believe Shanna lets those young kids bleach their hair. You would think She would’ve learned her lesson after seeing the state of Kesleys hair. She’s so pretty but the constant dyeing has left her hair sooo damaged and awful looking. I blame the mom.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Spacebunny wrote:I seriously can’t believe Shanna lets those young kids bleach their hair. You would think She would’ve learned her lesson after seeing the state of Kesleys hair. She’s so pretty but the constant dyeing has left her hair sooo damaged and awful looking. I blame the mom.
I think she is determined to keep her kids blonde. They were blonde when they were little, but like a lot of kids, their hair is getting darker. And she wants that big blonde family aesthetic. Who cares if their hair is damaged, as long as it's blonde! It seems to be an influencer thing.

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

lmmomSD wrote:Shanna is friends with anyone who can help her get views.

I don’t think her and Ruby were ever truly friends!! I think Chad and Kesley actually liked one another and that’s why Ruby seemed to tolerate Shanna.

When I started watching The Leroys it was when they posted the video with Lillie saying they adopted her (that was the first video I watched) and I was reading comments on videos around that same time and one comment mentioned 8passengers living in Utah and how they should collab and Shanna commented that they weren’t “cool” enough for 8passengers and that 8passengers didn’t want to hang out with them.
Taurus89

Unread post by Taurus89 »

mchammer95 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:30 pm Oh my bad I really didn’t mean it to come as rude. I have no issues with gay people and I hope it didn’t sound like that if he is that’s great and if not whatever. What I was really trying to say that if he is I hope his Mormon family and friends are still there for him that’s what I was getting at because I wouldn’t be surprised if he was ONE DAY. I hate how things can me misconstrued on the internet sometimes but I def didn’t mean it offensively. I think y’all might have took it like I was calling him that as an insult, I wasn’t. Being gay is never an insult. And I wasn’t trying to gossip I was just wondering if anybody else got that vibe from him. I guess it was just me 😅 I promise I’ll never bring that up again tho lol. I really had good intentions when I posted that then quickly saw that people took me wrong.
I agree with you. I myself am gay and I am 1000% sure that Boston is. My 3 sisters even told me they can tell. The first video I saw of the boys was of them describing their plane crash. I wanted to know more about this crash because it happened at Moon lake, a sentimental place that my family have been camping for generations. The crash happened 2 weeks after we had left. Anyway, I shared the video to my family and literally all 3 of my sisters and my step mom brought up that Boston might be gay. All of my sisters have had gay boyfriends and my step mom has a gay son. I also have a gay uncle who had to deal with my grandpa who was a bishop at the time in the 70s. Their relationship couldn't be closer and more loving to this day.
With Boston I feel like after watching their family's vlogs he should totally feel comfortable coming out. The problem I see is that there is almost a pressure with this family that they should start dating at 16. Especially the mom. And recently the Dad said he wants a "subscriber fan" to date Boston. I just feel bad for the kiddo that there's this pressure to date girls. I didn't have my first date with a man until I was 25 because I felt too pressured at his age in a Mormon community to "look at the girls".
Anyways it's 2020 and I've been there and done that with the PROP 8 No H8 era and parents religious or not shouldn't be pressuring their kids to date for more vlogs content. I do respect the Mikesell family but I think they need to tone down the exploitation. It feels kinda crazy that I'm writing this about a family who lives 12 miles away from me who I only found out about from a plane crash at my favorite little hiding place in Utah. I truly wish them well and I hope Boston can have the support he needs.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

I was just looking through IG.. and saw the post of the kids first day of school, with all the kids standing together. And wow the youngest (her name just popped out of my head, sorry) looks so extremely thin. I know the family eats well and feeds their kids well... is she a picky eater or something?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
destroyedbythesun
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by destroyedbythesun »

I don't know if it's me noticing this but in the more recent videos I get the feeling (mostly Shanna) are constantly trying to sell you something. Like the vlogs have just turned into commercials.
Queen900
Amateur
Amateur

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:20 pm I was just looking through IG.. and saw the post of the kids first day of school, with all the kids standing together. And wow the youngest (her name just popped out of my head, sorry) looks so extremely thin. I know the family eats well and feeds their kids well... is she a picky eater or something?
Looking at old vlogs from 3 or so years ago and Kelsey used to be the same way and now she is still slim but looks very healthy. Maybe perri is the same way. Her and Reese both seem to be into cheer and dance and gymnastics and all that so hopefully it’s just them being young and having a fast metabolism and being active that’s made them be more slim
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

WHY TF do they need a nanny? They both stay home. And the kids are in school.
Or is it clickbait?

Mal2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mal2000 »

totally off topic from everything but Shanna often get's asked the kids almost names and I really love her taste! With the exception of Kesley and Asher I would use all their names and almost names! (Kesley is just too sassy sounding for me and Asher is too edgy for me) But seriously Reese almost being Whitley, that's so cute!
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Mal2000 wrote:totally off topic from everything but Shanna often get's asked the kids almost names and I really love her taste! With the exception of Kesley and Asher I would use all their names and almost names! (Kesley is just too sassy sounding for me and Asher is too edgy for me) But seriously Reese almost being Whitley, that's so cute!
Whose Asher?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Lolislol26 wrote:
Mal2000 wrote:totally off topic from everything but Shanna often get's asked the kids almost names and I really love her taste! With the exception of Kesley and Asher I would use all their names and almost names! (Kesley is just too sassy sounding for me and Asher is too edgy for me) But seriously Reese almost being Whitley, that's so cute!
Whose Asher?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe one of the boys was almost named Asher?
I try to avoid their videos as much as possible.

imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:20 pm I was just looking through IG.. and saw the post of the kids first day of school, with all the kids standing together. And wow the youngest (her name just popped out of my head, sorry) looks so extremely thin. I know the family eats well and feeds their kids well... is she a picky eater or something?
Wow that cute little girl looks like she’d probably enjoy her childhood more if mom wasn’t bleaching and curling her hair to look like a 30-year-old Utah Mormon mom and dressing her to fit the look she wants for Instagram 😬

(The dark roots make it look bleached at least)
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

imoverit wrote:
Wow that cute little girl looks like she’d probably enjoy her childhood more if mom wasn’t bleaching and curling her hair to look like a 30-year-old Utah Mormon mom and dressing her to fit the look she wants for Instagram Image

(The dark roots make it look bleached at least)
She definitely bleaches the kids hair. She says they want it. Maybe they do, but I am sure it's got something to do with pleasing Shanna too.
She just rubs me the wrong way. She is so fake nice. When she did a cleaning video about her "OCD" and someone who actually had it tried to educate her, she got snippy. Besides, you can't claim to be a "neat freak" and let a bird fly all over your house pooping wherever.
She just seems like the type of person who is really nice to your face and then talks trash about you the minute your back is turned.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”