The Baer Family

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

The Baer Family

Unread post by fingusername »

They just hit 50,000 subs so we must be watching her?

Her husband is a season worker and seems to be around all the time, causing her anxiety. The boy is in therapy and his behaviour is terrible but both kids seem like they need some good old fashioned discipline.

She is AAryn Williams with way less money and class.

Just wondering what everyone else is thinking.
ImpartialCharacter
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Baer Family

Unread post by ImpartialCharacter »

I started watching them recently because I’m from Minnesota and it can definitely be cringeworthy at times. You can tell that their marriage is on the rocks, because of his work situation. I think she either needs to quit YouTube and get a job to help or ride it out and hope they gain popularity. I think they’re good parents, they just need to learn how to manage parenting behind the camera.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

It's good they don't pretend to be something they aren't but....they are pretty gross and low life. Yuck,
TootieManatee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TootieManatee »

I like them so far. They are more relatable than 90% of family YouTubers out there. No big fancy house, no ridiculous shopping hauls every two days, etc. Who can relate to all these people in their early 20s with 2+ kids living in their McMansions? Not this girl lol
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

worst mother of the year video. She really has no clue.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Pretty sure that is shingles on her forehead. Yuck!!
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

I watch her out of boredom when I’m up to date on all my other subscriptions. I think she is one of the most relatable, which is probably why the vlogs are so boring most of the time lol. I like the she thrift shops, shops at Walmart and Aldi, etc. You don’t see that often from YT moms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MamaBearOf2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MamaBearOf2 »

They feed their kids absolute shit. Processed frozen foods, all canned vegetables never any fresh vegetables, cookies and fruit snacks, and pop when they go out to eat. And I’ve never seen her mention the kids having regular dentist appointments. Their teeth are probably full of cavities. And Noah’s teeth are SO jacked up from still using a pacifier all the time.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

"duh, i'll back up and keep getting stuck for 30 minutes with my juicy shingles forehead and ignore my kids for the day" vlog was so boring. Ugh!! DO SOMETHING STEPHANIE that's more interesting than close ups of your kids snotty noses. Also....go to the dentist and get that disgusting plaque chipped off your bottom teeth.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

MamaBearOf2 wrote:They feed their kids absolute shit. Processed frozen foods, all canned vegetables never any fresh vegetables, cookies and fruit snacks, and pop when they go out to eat. And I’ve never seen her mention the kids having regular dentist appointments. Their teeth are probably full of cavities. And Noah’s teeth are SO jacked up from still using a pacifier all the time.
Everyone gives KKandBabyJ sh!t about their kid having paci teeth and Stephanie is doing the exact same thing and no one calls her out on it and her kid is WAY older. Drives me crazy. No wonder that kid has behavioural problems. He's under stimulated (less TV and more reading etc etc) and eats crap food..no wonder he acts like that.
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

They are almost at 60k subs. They have horrible views though. During Weston’s pregnancy she got so many views from 900k-2 million. Now they are lucky if they receive 2K.

Any guesses to what this “big announcement” is about?

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

Well, that announcement was very anti climatic!

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Stellar wrote:Well, that announcement was very anti climatic!

Seriously. She is such a clickbaiter it's not even funny. Also, I agree with the other poster that they feed their kids such shitty food. It's such a shame.

Also... Stephanie mentioned in one video that they will save baby clothing for their future kid... I don't know why, but I thought that they were done with kids. Does her husband even work now?
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

I’m sure they are really excited to go to Disney but as a subscriber I don’t really care. Definitely wasn’t worth its own video or even to be called an announcement. I think putting the title as We are going to Disney would have gained them more views.

I have no idea what he does but he works seasonally.

MamaBearOf2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MamaBearOf2 »

A while back he had a couple interviews, but they never mentioned anything since then. So he apparently didn’t get a new job. I mean look how scruffy/rough he looks. Doesn’t surprise me that someone wouldn’t want to hire him.

I have always wondered why the whole family goes EVERYWHERE together. Does Stephanie not drive? Why can’t she or Gage go grocery shopping by themselves? Or take one kid to the doctor without dragging the other two into a germ infested doctors office? They drag the kids out all the time and then complain about how whiney they (mostly Noah) are. Well no shit, when they are tired and you have them out during that time, do you expect them to be perfectly behaved little angels? And she wonders why Noah’s bahavior is so bad. How about get the tablet/phone out of his face, feed him some healthy foods, and keep him home during nap time so he doesn’t have a reason to be “bad” and whiney.

And LOL at Stephanie’s “diet”. Sorry boo, but eating a burger, fries, and cinnamon roll, whether you are sharing it or not, isn’t going to help you lose any weight.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

MamaBearOf2 wrote:A while back he had a couple interviews, but they never mentioned anything since then. So he apparently didn’t get a new job. I mean look how scruffy/rough he looks. Doesn’t surprise me that someone wouldn’t want to hire him.

I have always wondered why the whole family goes EVERYWHERE together. Does Stephanie not drive? Why can’t she or Gage go grocery shopping by themselves? Or take one kid to the doctor without dragging the other two into a germ infested doctors office? They drag the kids out all the time and then complain about how whiney they (mostly Noah) are. Well no shit, when they are tired and you have them out during that time, do you expect them to be perfectly behaved little angels? And she wonders why Noah’s bahavior is so bad. How about get the tablet/phone out of his face, feed him some healthy foods, and keep him home during nap time so he doesn’t have a reason to be “bad” and whiney.

And LOL at Stephanie’s “diet”. Sorry boo, but eating a burger, fries, and cinnamon roll, whether you are sharing it or not, isn’t going to help you lose any weight.
OMG! yes Yes YESSS!!! She even calls him before she gives the kids Tylenol. It's weird. The middle kid has serious behavioural problems so why doesn't one parent stay home with the kid and the other parent take the other kids? The kid goes fucking berserk in the store and kicks the shit out of his sister when they are in their car seats...and if the girl hits back the mom yells at her. So fucking weird and she needs to unattached herself from his ass and go out alone.

So funny they drive an old suv basically held together with wire and duck tape and they act like their rental van with all the fancy gadgets are NBD. lol You know once that camera was off they were jizzing themselves over the nice rental ride.
meme_monday
Talker
Talker

The Baer Family

Unread post by meme_monday »

Miss post .. trying to figure out how to delete it lol
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Nobody cares you didn't post a video for 2 days. And we cared even less for your 5 minute yap about how much your barf stunk. Shut up.
Momma2kmaa
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Momma2kmaa »

TootieManatee wrote:I like them so far. They are more relatable than 90% of family YouTubers out there. No big fancy house, no ridiculous shopping hauls every two days, etc. Who can relate to all these people in their early 20s with 2+ kids living in their McMansions? Not this girl lol
I really enjoy them, though sometimes I think they can do a little more for the kids then what they do.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

LOL She's on instagram complaining about her "haters" lol is she reading here about herself and that ugly shingled forehead? :-o

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”