The Baer Family

SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: The Baer Family

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

Hello orange face.... for stephanie saying she thinks she is ugly the girl still takes multiple daily selfies and her tik toks are DISGUSTING! girl, ewwwwww. You ain't cute. You are too much! Stop. You ain't ugly but stop the fake BS. Her saying "come at me" for still giving Charles a bottle..... same situation as the nuks for her other kids. Those kids all have jacked teeth. Grow up and parent, you trailer trash hillbillies Image

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Baer Family

Unread post by Stellar »

I’ve never had an issue with her. I actually like her but if I keep following her on TikTok I may change my mind lol. How is she not aware that everything she posts is cringeworthy and her music choices are SO bad. Also the people who constantly brag about having sex are the ones hardly having it.

She’s so bad at lip syncing and the way she does her eyes on every TikTok..... she just needs to stop lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

It's funny that she posted tik tok videos about being poor and begging for money, then shows them ordering food and buying random junk at target. I hope those donators feel dumb

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Nikkib90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nikkib90 »

What does she mean by hot fish ?
Aren’t most dinners hot ?
Whatever they are it’s full of sodium and carbs. No Stephanie no that is not good for you at all. No doubting it.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Probably fried fish from a package or fish sticks

adnash820
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by adnash820 »

Real nice Steph. Drinking bud light seltzer’s by the fire and driving to the grocery store an hour later. Big yikes.
adnash820
Amateur
Amateur

Also, hot dish is basically a casserole lol
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

adnash820 wrote:Also, hot dish is basically a casserole lol
Hot dish is casserole. Mn don't use the word casserole. They call it hotdish

mayhemmomof5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mayhemmomof5 »

I don't believe Stephanie for one damn minute. They have four kids, she isn't paying any federal taxes, especially with Gage only working half the year. Stephanie talking about people taking advantage, she free loaded with her parents for how long and how many separate times while they continued to grow their family, shop at Target, and purchase multiple cars. She only answered regarding food, I'm sure they're on Medicaid.
mamaofthree3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mamaofthree3 »

mayhemmomof5 wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:01 pm I don't believe Stephanie for one damn minute. They have four kids, she isn't paying any federal taxes, especially with Gage only working half the year. Stephanie talking about people taking advantage, she free loaded with her parents for how long and how many separate times while they continued to grow their family, shop at Target, and purchase multiple cars. She only answered regarding food, I'm sure they're on Medicaid.
Totally Agree. There is no way that they aren’t on Medicaid. When she was talking about bills in her budgeting video, she never mentioned health insurance as a monthly expense (only renters and car insurance). She may not be receiving WIC currently, but she definitely was when Charlie was a baby. Everyone knows that the small formula cans are the ones that WIC provides, and those were the ones that she always had. It is just annoying that she denies ever receiving any type of assistance when it’s obvious that she has - just admit it!
Mommamoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommamoo »

mamaofthree3 wrote:
mayhemmomof5 wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:01 pm I don't believe Stephanie for one damn minute. They have four kids, she isn't paying any federal taxes, especially with Gage only working half the year. Stephanie talking about people taking advantage, she free loaded with her parents for how long and how many separate times while they continued to grow their family, shop at Target, and purchase multiple cars. She only answered regarding food, I'm sure they're on Medicaid.
Totally Agree. There is no way that they aren’t on Medicaid. When she was talking about bills in her budgeting video, she never mentioned health insurance as a monthly expense (only renters and car insurance). She may not be receiving WIC currently, but she definitely was when Charlie was a baby. Everyone knows that the small formula cans are the ones that WIC provides, and those were the ones that she always had. It is just annoying that she denies ever receiving any type of assistance when it’s obvious that she has - just admit it!
WIC covers kids up to 5 years old so it’s very likely that if she got it for Charlie as a baby, that she’s still getting it now.

adnash820
Amateur
Amateur

Stephanie: “I would NEVER judge anyone with an EBT card”
Also Stephanie: goes on to judge the shit out of people with EBT.
mamaofthree3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mamaofthree3 »

She replied to a comment on the video saying that they don’t get anything back on their taxes and that they have to pay in every year because she “works from home”.
Somehow I don’t believe that.
SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

Stephanie and gage are so immature it doesn't even cross Stephanie's mind about health insurance. Of course she doesn't mention it because they don't pay for it.... they were definitely on WIC. They never had formula in their grocery halls. Oh and they for sure don't get dog food for the 2 dogs they shoved off of her parents. Of all things to bitch and complain about that she "saw on the hate pages" she chose this topic and beat around the bush like she always does!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

I honestly believe her my husband has a very
Similar job and we do not qualify for EBT or Medicaid and our insurance comes from my husband’s job so it’s directly taken out from his paycheck so it’s not an actual bill we have to pay separately. WIC is not income based anyone can get WIC and I encourage anyone to use those services the more people who use them the more funding there is for those who have to rely on it. WIC is too help but it’s definitely not enough to live off
Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

I honestly believe her my husband has a very
Similar job and we do not qualify for EBT or Medicaid and our insurance comes from my husband’s job so it’s directly taken out from his paycheck so it’s not an actual bill we have to pay separately. WIC is not income based anyone can get WIC and I encourage anyone to use those services the more people who use them the more funding there is for those who have to rely on it. WIC is too help but it’s definitely not enough to live off I’m all for gossiping but assuming someone can’t support there kids or is lving off government assistance isn’t fair 1 it’s no one business 2 it’s takes away from their hard work at the end of the day Gage works and he does work 2 jobs and Stephanie works as well how they get their money is on them and there kids IMO look taken care they have a good clean home and always look clean and well kept
Mommamoo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommamoo »

Hereforthemamadrama wrote:I honestly believe her my husband has a very
Similar job and we do not qualify for EBT or Medicaid and our insurance comes from my husband’s job so it’s directly taken out from his paycheck so it’s not an actual bill we have to pay separately. WIC is not income based anyone can get WIC and I encourage anyone to use those services the more people who use them the more funding there is for those who have to rely on it. WIC is too help but it’s definitely not enough to live off
WIC is income based. The limits are just way higher than medicaid or food stamps.

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Hereforthemamadrama wrote:I honestly believe her my husband has a very
I don’t qualify for wic and neither did my friend who’s income is less than ours

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Omg this again??? Wic is public aid. It's not for everyone. It was be an absolute travesty for someone making 100k a year to qualify. It would take those resources away from those that need it.

In the end I don't care if they get gov assistance. I want their kids fed as much as anyone else. I just think it's gross that gage would rather depend on the government or sponge off his in laws rather than support his own family. Especially if they are planning another child

Crowned1414
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Crowned1414 »

Have I fallen on my head? Did Stephanie not say somewhere that they spent $400 plus on take out in October ( I can’t recall if it was on Instagram or her budgeting video) and they would aim for 0 in November only to all of a sudden be showing off the beverages she is buying almost everyday?!!! Like more then ever before?!!!!

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”