The Baer Family

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Baer Family

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Yep! Spaghetti and alcohol for her. Such a sad night. And sounds like she wanted take out instead. She should have gone to her parents so her kids could have had a fun night instead of watching her make tik tok videos and pout

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

You guys!!! She is doing a q & a about whats going on.... dont worry she will let us know!!! <<<<<<insert sarcasm!! Why say your going to do a q&a and then beat around the bush and say your life is private.... I can guarantee that's what it will be. Oh and the bs of gage coming and going, ridiculous. If he sleeps there at night then there should be none of him coming and going.... quit being dramatic

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

MamaBearOf2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MamaBearOf2 »

She’s probably faking all this drama to get more YouTube views on her dying channel. She knows the only two things that will get her views are pregnancy and marriage issues.
SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yup! So gage can join his family for a Christmas lights outing and go shopping but they had to spend Thanksgiving seperate. I hope people don't give them views for her beat around the bush video she is going to put up titled " whats going on". Because what is going on is a horrible example for those kids and white trash bs. That not how life works.... yes every couple argues but if she is going to put it all over tik tok and insta that they are a forever couple no matter what then they had a separate holiday and then they are back together... grow up. Sorry your channel is dying, maybe try and put your kids first and quit worrying about views

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Thought she already made a life update. So much click bait. We know he isn't leaving. They are together all the time doing mundane things

SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Where is her video???.. she claims it was going to be up today.... yeah ok stephanie drag it out like always. You already did a "life update" what will her next click bait be?! Oh wait, a beat around the bush bs like always

MamaBearOf2
Talker
Talker

SeriouslyCurious wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:43 pm Where is her video???.. she claims it was going to be up today.... yeah ok stephanie drag it out like always. You already did a "life update" what will her next click bait be?! Oh wait, a beat around the bush bs like always

She will probably title it “We separated” and not go into detail at all about what happened on thanksgiving. She will just say that they are working on their relationship and that she did what was best for her and the kids. Like always. She is so predictable
SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her click bait video "we seperated" but she starts the video out making gage a cake then it jumps to the next day and its Thanksgiving and they are separated and she is going to the store to get food with the kids...what nope, now she threw things together from her pantry.... then its the next day again and gage is back to look at Christmas lights and make houses with the kids????????? Wtf?

MamaBearOf2
Talker
Talker

SeriouslyCurious wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:59 am Her click bait video "we seperated" but she starts the video out making gage a cake ImageImageImage then it jumps to the next day and its Thanksgiving and they are separated and she is going to the store to get food with the kids...what nope, now she threw things together from her pantry.... then its the next day again and gage is back to look at Christmas lights and make houses with the kids????????? Wtf?

Well we were both right lol. She’s so predictable with the clickbait titles. Why spend Thanksgiving alone but be back together the next day acting like nothing happened and not even mention why they decided to spend it alone? Those poor kids are going to be so confused. Stephanie grow the fuck up. You aren’t in high school, you’re kids will 100% be effected by you and Gage’s immature actions. We know she would never leave Gage. She has no job or money and would end up living at her parents house again. Maybe this is why she’s trying so hard with her super cringe tik tok videos trying to go viral :lol:
SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

I don't understand why she even made a video about it.... I understand why she did it for click bait but its just confusing and explains nothing. Gage is at the beginning and the end of the vlog and she titles it "we seperated" ??????????? Wtf? ImageImage

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

This girl is a straight up liar. What a sack of shit. Gagme needs to go get a FUCKING JOB so they aren't up each others asses 24/7. Here's a thought Smellyanie, why don't you go get a job and leave the kids with their useless father. I'm sure he will be out finding a job in no time once he has to be with those mouth breathers for a few days.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

In stories now she says they went to her parents house on Friday for Thanksgiving. So her sad woe is me Thanksgiving was all for show and pity. According to her Friday was the best day. All the relationship issues are crap as she cuddles gage on the couch during a movie. I'm sure they fight etc but it sure as hell ain't as bad as she wants it to look.Image

SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

She can't get her stories straight so now she is tripping over lies and trying to gain views. But people are catching on to her pity party bs drama. I honestly use to love watching her but ever since they had to move out of their town house her fakeness is BS. Sick of her always making stupid insta stories and tik toks about drama and then asking for q&a questions to make a vlog of what happened and then every time "some stuff is private, I dont need to share everything". But the thing is you claimed you were going to share....so don't attack people when you were the liar!! Image

mayhemmomof5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mayhemmomof5 »

She is on my last nerve. She makes a video about her budget and how they need to slow down their spending when it comes to out food, then complains that people call her out for having coffee. She posts all over the internet that her and Gage are separated, makes a Q&A and then acts all offended when anyone questions her. She is the one putting everything out there. I would be so embarrassed if everytime my husband and I disagreed that I posted I was single or how we were separated and then had to retract my statements or claim they overcame their issues within a few hours?
asteroid
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by asteroid »

Stephanie you’re not 14, those posts are honestly embarrassing and pathetic. Also her being like “i don’t feeeeeel pretty” and then literally eyef***ing herself in tiktoks. Also each time i hear Gage talk he sounds like he’s drunk.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
adnash820
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by adnash820 »

Myah has such an attitude, making those faces when Weston was trying talk about the baking powder in today’s video. What a brat, and of course she wasn’t corrected.
SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Myah acts like that because stephanie acts the same way. Immature little brats. Minnesota governor said no gather.... meanwhile stephanie and gage bring their brood on multiple shopping trips and over to his parents. Then she bitches about the kids being home for school. Hope they all catch the rona. Sad thing is, is weston is high risk with asthma. But he still goes to school anyway. These people are dumb as rocks.

adnash820
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by adnash820 »

STEPH... it’s ROKU not RUKU. Jeez.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

I feel so sorry for Noah he clearly isn’t the favourite every Damn haul he is short changed it’s so annoying.
I can guarantee myah had more because of the intro but she was too embarrassed to show it all after showing Noah’s haul.
That cardboard stuff is never going to be put together on the day and it should have been a bonus gift as the two were only five dollars total 🙄 I feel so angry it’s every time tho and he is such a great kid he really deserves better.
MamaBearOf2
Talker
Talker

She has always favored Myah because she’s a girl. She’s so desperate to get pregnant with another girl. It’s honestly so sad how blatantly obvious the favoritism is.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”