The Baer Family

SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: The Baer Family

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

His beard is disgusting. I don't care if he likes it or thinks it looks good. It looks mangy and gross. He can still have a beard and keep it looking decent. Ew! Plus so sad for Noah and Weston. They make a big deal because Noah has his hair growing out instead of buzzed off all the time. Let it grow. Stop cutting it constantly. No reason to buzz their hair all the time. Myah's hair is always in her face. Steph, brush her hair and put it up out of her face.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by prettyll »

SeriouslyCurious wrote:His beard is disgusting. I don't care if he likes it or thinks it looks good. It looks mangy and gross. He can still have a beard and keep it looking decent. Ew! Plus so sad for Noah and Weston. They make a big deal because Noah has his hair growing out instead of buzzed off all the time. Let it grow. Stop cutting it constantly. No reason to buzz their hair all the time. Myah's hair is always in her face. Steph, brush her hair and put it up out of her face.

If dads bald all the boys must be bald. It’s so stupid let them have their hair before their balding in their early 20’s like their father.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

prettyll wrote:
SeriouslyCurious wrote:His beard is disgusting. I don't care if he likes it or thinks it looks good. It looks mangy and gross. He can still have a beard and keep it looking decent. Ew! Plus so sad for Noah and Weston. They make a big deal because Noah has his hair growing out instead of buzzed off all the time. Let it grow. Stop cutting it constantly. No reason to buzz their hair all the time. Myah's hair is always in her face. Steph, brush her hair and put it up out of her face.

If dads bald all the boys must be bald. It’s so stupid let them have their hair before their balding in their early 20’s like their father.

I understand in the summer when it's hot and muggy but not always. Fuck! That sucks for those boys, just because dad has a buzz cut they need to have one too. Noah looks so much better with some hair

Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

I haaaate when they cut off all the boys hair. Their kids have such beautiful hair. I’m all about boys having long hair so that’s why it bothers me so much lol

I remember seeing a pic of Gage in High School. He was very attractive, if he grew his hair and cut the beard I bet he’d be good looking.

SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Steph already gave Noah his Nuk back. Or she lied and never took it away. Noah has it in today's present wrapping video in the background in the beginning. Poor kid has horrible teeth and you can tell it's from his Nuk. Can't wait for her to clap back with a lie or excuse as to why he has it. He is 3 and a half. He is old enough to be told no more nuk. And NO I don't care if she says, "we are the parents, they're our kids, our choice". STFU. Then she can take the blame of her "choice" when Noah has jacked up teeth and gets made fun of. Or when someone doesn't understand him.

SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

SeriouslyCurious wrote:Steph already gave Noah his Nuk back. Or she lied and never took it away. Noah has it in today's present wrapping video in the background in the beginning. Poor kid has horrible teeth and you can tell it's from his Nuk. Can't wait for her to clap back with a lie or excuse as to why he has it. He is 3 and a half. He is old enough to be told no more nuk. And NO I don't care if she says, "we are the parents, they're our kids, our choice". STFU. Then she can take the blame of her "choice" when Noah has jacked up teeth and gets made fun of. Or when someone doesn't understand him.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 1997b2.jpg[/img]

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

SeriouslyCurious wrote:
SeriouslyCurious wrote:Steph already gave Noah his Nuk back. Or she lied and never took it away. Noah has it in today's present wrapping video in the background in the beginning. Poor kid has horrible teeth and you can tell it's from his Nuk. Can't wait for her to clap back with a lie or excuse as to why he has it. He is 3 and a half. He is old enough to be told no more nuk. And NO I don't care if she says, "we are the parents, they're our kids, our choice". STFU. Then she can take the blame of her "choice" when Noah has jacked up teeth and gets made fun of. Or when someone doesn't understand him.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 1997b2.jpg[/img]

She’ll probably lie and say he found a random one they forgot to get rid of. With her having another baby that kids going to be bringing that pacifier to kindergarten.

SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Both Noah and Weston had a nuk at the end of the vlog. She obviously just couldn't even try. If Noah even went without it for a night why did she cave and give it back to him? That is lazy parenting. It isn't soothing a 3 and a half year old. That is now a habit for the parents to hand over so they don't have to deal with it.

SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Weston has a bottle in her Christmas morning video. Wow. Lazy parenting and a damn liar. Someone called her out about the nuks in the wrapping video. She will probably delete the comment and act tough saying "mind your own business, they are my kids". That all the dishes were dirty so she had to use a bottle. Bunch of BS. Quit lying and own up to being lazy.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

People are calling her out on calling all her kids toddlers. She always says I have three toddlers um no you don’t you have one. I don’t know anyone that thinks their kindergartener is a toddler.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

TBH I don't care how she feeds her children and I don't think she should have to defend it. But that video was a lot of trying to cut out the hate which won't happen. People are against formula for some reason
SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

I don't care how she feeds her baby. But she has an excuse and lie about everything. She trips over her own words and continually repeats herself because she is lying. Girl, you don't have 3 toddlers. And if you can't handle all of them then maybe you shouldn't have had another. Her next video will be about her defending her choices and repeating herself for 10 minutes. Love how she calls people who give her constructive criticism "haters" when she knows she is making bad parenting choices. Someone left a nice comment a couple vlogs ago asking her why she gave the boys their nuks back. It wasn't rude, it was just a question but she deleted it. She can't handle any criticism.

SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

prettyll wrote:People are calling her out on calling all her kids toddlers. She always says I have three toddlers um no you don’t you have one. I don’t know anyone that thinks their kindergartener is a toddler.

She is deleting the comments of people calling her out. Is it that hard for her to admit she is wrong and just say I have 3 young kids.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

SeriouslyCurious wrote:
prettyll wrote:People are calling her out on calling all her kids toddlers. She always says I have three toddlers um no you don’t you have one. I don’t know anyone that thinks their kindergartener is a toddler.

She is deleting the comments of people calling her out. Is it that hard for her to admit she is wrong and just say I have 3 young kids.

I know I went to comment on one that was only up for two minutes and it was already deleted.

SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

prettyll wrote:
SeriouslyCurious wrote:

I know I went to comment on one that was only up for two minutes and it was already deleted.

WOW!

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Wow she really is this stupid. So I did comment under one of the comments saying toddlers are 12- 36 months a simple google search tells you that and she deleted all comments saying Myah and Noah aren’t toddlers, but I can still see her response in my notifications.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... fc3849.jpg[/img]

SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

She will be deleting all comments soon that aren't in her favor. They honestly have limited options for kiddos sharing the rooms but Noah and Weston could share a room for a couple months with bunk beds and a baby crib for the new baby. Noah is old enough to sleep on the top bunk and Weston could sleep on the bottom with a bed rail. I think myah should have her own room. They should have thought about it more. Instead she is attacking everyone that doesn't agree with her. Poor Noah has a room filled with myahs toys. But whatever, he is young and plays with those toys as well but it isn't fair. She is always on the defense. She likes to talk big and mighty and then hide and delete comments constantly [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 93057f.jpg[/img]

SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Also her saying they are buying a house within the next year is BS. She has said that for 3+ years. I don't care either way but she has said multiple times they are moving and buying and never happens.... girl shut up and admit you are talking out your ass right now

samanthaking
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by samanthaking »

I feel for Noah it’s like he doesn’t exist in the kids room. I get that they are little but the room is decorated in Myah’s favor.

samanthaking
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by samanthaking »

I feel for Noah it’s like he doesn’t exist in the kids room. I get that they are little but the room is decorated in Myah’s favor.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”