Aaryn Williams | Germaphobe when it's convenient | Part 4

Nikier
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Germaphobe when it's convenient | Part

Unread post by Nikier »

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:I predict i will be blocked on her twitter in less than a new york second..
Were you the person who was replying to everyone?
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

I wanted to add, we move all the time because of my husband's job. I never post or let anyone know that we are moving until we are at our next location. Why? Because it's my business and no one needs to know. And I'm not a YouTuber who has crazy people obsessed over her and her life. So I totally understand her reasoning.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

Nikier wrote:
TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:I predict i will be blocked on her twitter in less than a new york second..
I wish, Nah.
I Posted like three times max, Whoever was posting that much had TIME.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:
Nikier wrote:
I wish, Nah.
I Posted like three times max, Whoever was posting that much had TIME.
Why would you even post 3 times though? When she is obviously not wanting to share the information? She isn't harming anyone by keeping it to herself and is going to great lengths to keep it private so why do you feel the need to go on her social media and personally tell people?
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Idk my dad moved for work a lot and he always kept it quiet until he officially took his new position because he was usually taking someone else’s job...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I’m not that personally invested in her life that she’s not sharing about the move until it happens. It doesn’t anger me and I think it’s kinda weird it is getting such a response out of people. She won’t keep it secret forever. It’s mostly nicks personal life too and I’m sure he was part of the reason for keeping it on the downlow until papers are signed. I know my husband is protective and if I had women calling me out all the time, finding my address and “haters” lol he would be pissed and not want me to overstate personal information like that ahead of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IDK86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IDK86 »

Hey, newbie here. I have slowly but surely went off Aaryn and agree with a lot of what's said on here. In a nutshell I just feel that she has became really disingenuous and totally unrelatable! Anyway I'm posting because a few people are on saying that she can keep her move a secret if she wants...and you are totally right! She can keep her move private and I can understand why she would want to. But it's the lying that bothers people. She showed the whole cleaning out the house, donating to goodwill, organising closets and putting all the little finishing touches to the house and went on about how it was about time they got everything sorted and that she was happy they were finally all settled in now. She snapped it and instagrammed it and vlogged it. And everthing she was said was flat out lying. All she had to do was NOT film her doing all of that, NOT say anything and no one would be any the wiser. So you see where I get the disingenuous part? What to believe after you see things like that, it's just weird! She does herself no favours.
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

IDK86 wrote:Hey, newbie here. I have slowly but surely went off Aaryn and agree with a lot of what's said on here. In a nutshell I just feel that she has became really disingenuous and totally unrelatable! Anyway I'm posting because a few people are on saying that she can keep her move a secret if she wants...and you are totally right! She can keep her move private and I can understand why she would want to. But it's the lying that bothers people. She showed the whole cleaning out the house, donating to goodwill, organising closets and putting all the little finishing touches to the house and went on about how it was about time they got everything sorted and that she was happy they were finally all settled in now. She snapped it and instagrammed it and vlogged it. And everthing she was said was flat out lying. All she had to do was NOT film her doing all of that, NOT say anything and no one would be any the wiser. So you see where I get the disingenuous part? What to believe after you see things like that, it's just weird! She does herself no favours.

I agree if she wouldn't have made such a production about settling in, organizing, painting the rooms, getting furniture/décor, finishing the guest room etc. Then it wouldn't matter if she waited to say well Nick got transferred and we're moving again. It's just her entitled personality that got to me.
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

IDK86 wrote:Hey, newbie here. I have slowly but surely went off Aaryn and agree with a lot of what's said on here. In a nutshell I just feel that she has became really disingenuous and totally unrelatable! Anyway I'm posting because a few people are on saying that she can keep her move a secret if she wants...and you are totally right! She can keep her move private and I can understand why she would want to. But it's the lying that bothers people. She showed the whole cleaning out the house, donating to goodwill, organising closets and putting all the little finishing touches to the house and went on about how it was about time they got everything sorted and that she was happy they were finally all settled in now. She snapped it and instagrammed it and vlogged it. And everthing she was said was flat out lying. All she had to do was NOT film her doing all of that, NOT say anything and no one would be any the wiser. So you see where I get the disingenuous part? What to believe after you see things like that, it's just weird! She does herself no favours.
Well she obviously has issues. We've all established that. I think it's odd for her to lie but it honestly doesn't bother me that much because I don't look up to her lol.

I came here because I wanted to see if other people agreed with me about her wasteful purchases, terrible taste and awful lips lol
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

Even though half the people only do it for the shout out and business, I feel bad for the minions who send gifts to the PO Box and by the time Aaryn gets around to it, the girls can't even fit the gift or the holiday the gift was meant for passes.
beachgirl2000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachgirl2000 »

IDK86, I feel the exact same way about her!
IDK86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IDK86 »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:
Well she obviously has issues. We've all established that. I think it's odd for her to lie but it honestly doesn't bother me that much because I don't look up to her lol.

I came here because I wanted to see if other people agreed with me about her wasteful purchases, terrible taste and awful lips lol
She's not someone I would look up to either lol And I definitely agree about the wasteful purchases, its one of the reasons I find her so unrelatable now!
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

Obviously she doesn't "owe" anyone anything. The lying by omission thing is a little lame, but I guess I can understand given YouTube notoriety or whatever. The internet is a scary place. The thing that makes me laugh and just shake my head, is that they BOUGHT a house knowing full well this was a possibility.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Agree. Totally. Nobody cares if she’s keeping things (or trying to) private but it’s so weird the way she did it, like you said. Just don’t show it, that’s how you keep it hushed. Lol. She’s LOVING all this drama and speculation, I guarantee that.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:I wanted to add, we move all the time because of my husband's job. I never post or let anyone know that we are moving until we are at our next location. Why? Because it's my business and no one needs to know. And I'm not a YouTuber who has crazy people obsessed over her and her life. So I totally understand her reasoning.
Would you purposely do things to your house, invite your “friends” in, show them very specific projects you’ve done, go on about how you’re so happy to be finally settled etc? Or would you do the things that need to be done, go on with your life as usual as possible. Then announce your move how and when you want? NOT attacking you, I don’t care about her move. I’m seriously here as a time passer. I just think she’s doing it the way she has because she’s THRIVING on the attention, drama, speculation. She’s loving it. Why wouldn’t she just not show stuff, like people said, no one would know!! Lol, I don’t love or hate Aaryn, but she’s a real piece of work sometimes.
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

dahell wrote:
Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:I wanted to add, we move all the time because of my husband's job. I never post or let anyone know that we are moving until we are at our next location. Why? Because it's my business and no one needs to know. And I'm not a YouTuber who has crazy people obsessed over her and her life. So I totally understand her reasoning.
Would you purposely do things to your house, invite your “friends” in, show them very specific projects you’ve done, go on about how you’re so happy to be finally settled etc? Or would you do the things that need to be done, go on with your life as usual as possible. Then announce your move how and when you want? NOT attacking you, I don’t care about her move. I’m seriously here as a time passer. I just think she’s doing it the way she has because she’s THRIVING on the attention, drama, speculation. She’s loving it. Why wouldn’t she just not show stuff, like people said, no one would know!! Lol, I don’t love or hate Aaryn, but she’s a real piece of work sometimes.
No I wouldn't but I don't thrive on drama. All she's doing is paving the way so she gets lots of views when she moves. And I think it's gonna work judging by how worked up people get over her moving.
Itsmyopinionn83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Itsmyopinionn83 »

House tours
New house
Moving

Are all BIG money makers.(viewer wise) If its a SURPRISE its even more.

I dont care that shes moving either but the reason shes not saying anything doesnt have ANYTHING to do with most of what was said above: Its about money. Moving/house tour/surprise/ etc are key words that bring in the views. Guarantee these wikl have ads.
Tinabelle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tinabelle »

Itsmyopinionn83 wrote:House tours
New house
Moving

I dont care that shes moving either but the reason shes not saying anything doesnt have ANYTHING to do with most of what was said above: Its about money. Moving/house tour/surprise/ etc are key words that bring in the views. Guarantee these wikl have ads.
It's funny to me that she never capitalized on a "new house tour" in her current home. She did a "mini house tour," but that was half-assed because she had already lived there a few months and by that time, her viewers already knew the general layout/design.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
IDK86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IDK86 »

Itsmyopinionn83 wrote:House tours
New house
Moving

Totally agree. It's never been about privacy or not knowing if things were 100%. Only money!
IDK86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IDK86 »

beachgirl2000 wrote:IDK86, I feel the exact same way about her!
I'm annoyed I ever liked her lol!

Return to “Aaryn Williams”