Jordan Page/Fun Cheap or Free

meme_monday
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jordan Page/Fun Cheap or Free

Unread post by meme_monday »

I see she posted a gender reveal. Anyone watch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

meme_monday wrote:I see she posted a gender reveal. Anyone watch?

Yep, it’s a boy. I knew it would be a boy. I wasn’t surprised at all. I thought it was lame that they already knew and surprised their friends and family. Why not also be surprised? Lol
meme_monday
Talker
Talker

Mommy359 wrote:
meme_monday wrote:I see she posted a gender reveal. Anyone watch?

Yep, it’s a boy. I knew it would be a boy. I wasn’t surprised at all. I thought it was lame that they already knew and surprised their friends and family. Why not also be surprised? Lol
Thanks I’m working all weekend and didn’t have time to watch.

caffinatedgossiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caffinatedgossiper »

Saul and the Blow Hard haven't even been home for a day and they are feeding their neighborhood. Do they ever just spend time at home with their kids? I feel like those poor kids are just living accessories for Jordan to show off! Not to mention her constant need to use Instagram for parenting advice! ::eye roll::
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

I don’t get it they don’t make any sense. None whatsoever. She is constantly in desperate need for attention. It’s so weird for a woman of her age.
hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

Mommy359 wrote:I don’t get it they don’t make any sense. None whatsoever. She is constantly in desperate need for attention. It’s so weird for a woman of her age.
Although she has her large family and online following and business stuff I don't think she feels like she has much of a purpose/hasn't found herself/her true calling yet. She lives an odd life and I don't think she's truly happy so since her life at home isn't good enough she looks to us strangers to fill a void. The less filled it feels, the crazier she gets.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

hnelson1443 wrote:
Mommy359 wrote:I don’t get it they don’t make any sense. None whatsoever. She is constantly in desperate need for attention. It’s so weird for a woman of her age.
Although she has her large family and online following and business stuff I don't think she feels like she has much of a purpose/hasn't found herself/her true calling yet. She lives an odd life and I don't think she's truly happy so since her life at home isn't good enough she looks to us strangers to fill a void. The less filled it feels, the crazier she gets.

Yes, I fully agree with you! I was thinking something like that must be going on.
meme_monday
Talker
Talker

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 85b53c.png[/img]

About I have kid number six but none of these kids are properly buckled in! Maddening!

hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

meme_monday wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 85b53c.png[/img]

About I have kid number six but none of these kids are properly buckled in! Maddening!

It really is! My MIL keeps the chest buckle all the way down touching the lap buckle...she claims she doesn’t want the grandchildren uncomfortable. I’d rather my child be “uncomfortable” than dead. She’s not allowed to drive my kids anymore.
I’m honestly shocked they don’t emphasize this to parents (in my experience) when they’re taking a new baby home. Drives me nuts.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I hate to stereotype but seriously, all these Mormom vloggers I watch seem to pump out kids at an alarmingly fast rate yet have no basic concept of parenting. The car seat things makes me fucking IRATE. How fucking hard is it to properly buckle in your child? No way she doesn't know the rules/laws, she just doesnt fucking care because, God ya'll. He will take care of her kids.
Their house givs me massive anxiety, it always looks dirty and it is JUST SO BIG. I know they have 6 kids but This Gathered Nest, Jesssfam both have more kids than her and seem to make do in a normal sized home, even April and Davey have 5 and live in a big home that still seems cozy. That house they live in has so much wasted, unused space.
msmarbles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by msmarbles »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I hate to stereotype but seriously, all these Mormom vloggers I watch seem to pump out kids at an alarmingly fast rate yet have no basic concept of parenting. The car seat things makes me fucking IRATE. How fucking hard is it to properly buckle in your child? No way she doesn't know the rules/laws, she just doesnt fucking care because, God ya'll. He will take care of her kids.
Their house givs me massive anxiety, it always looks dirty and it is JUST SO BIG. I know they have 6 kids but This Gathered Nest, Jesssfam both have more kids than her and seem to make do in a normal sized home, even April and Davey have 5 and live in a big home that still seems cozy. That house they live in has so much wasted, unused space.
I agree. Their house seems dirty, which goes along with her dirty nails, dirty hair. Honestly, they creep me out - her giant eyes, his big eyes, both of them being over-the-top about everything all the time... what are they trying to hide with these personas? They are constantly taking vacations, buying stuff constantly while ignoring their kids in their giant house. There's nothing frugal about them.

Is she even around anymore? I don't follow any of her accounts, but she hasn't put up a video in about a month.
msmarbles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by msmarbles »

Also... her eyes are big. His eyes are BEADY... not big. lol
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I hate to stereotype but seriously, all these Mormom vloggers I watch seem to pump out kids at an alarmingly fast rate yet have no basic concept of parenting. The car seat things makes me fucking IRATE. How fucking hard is it to properly buckle in your child? No way she doesn't know the rules/laws, she just doesnt fucking care because, God ya'll. He will take care of her kids.
Not to mention I think it looks awful. I hate all her flooring, paint choices, decor, her stupid yellow door. With all the money they have you'd think their house would actually look nice.
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

I'm hard pressed to believe Jordan and Bubba actually enjoy their time together. They go on a million vacations but never one just the two of them. Always with the kids or another couple or group of couples. I could not imagine that. When I go on vacay, I wanna be just with my hubby.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Classie wrote:
Not to mention I think it looks awful. I hate all her flooring, paint choices, decor, her stupid yellow door. With all the money they have you'd think their house would actually look nice.
Money can't buy you class.
hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

msmarbles wrote:
I agree. Their house seems dirty, which goes along with her dirty nails, dirty hair. Honestly, they creep me out - her giant eyes, his big eyes, both of them being over-the-top about everything all the time... what are they trying to hide with these personas? They are constantly taking vacations, buying stuff constantly while ignoring their kids in their giant house. There's nothing frugal about them.

Is she even around anymore? I don't follow any of her accounts, but she hasn't put up a video in about a month.
They made an announcement a bit ago that videos would be only hold towards the end of summer because they're traveling to do live Q+A things in major cities or something

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I cannot handle when she dances and sings. I dont understand how people dont grow tired of her. She is just ON all the time, she's the Bethenny Frankel of Mormon vloggers. Just fucking relax.
caffinatedgossiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caffinatedgossiper »

It really bugs me to no end, how dirty her children always seem to be. Every time she shows Mory, that child always has food on her face, her clothes are disheveled, and she's rarely wearing clothes? Maybe put some clothes on your children when you're going to be posting so much on IG? Also, why does she have an 8000 square foot house, and the children are jammed in rooms? I understand children sharing as they do not pay the mortgage, but still. Where are the numerous bedrooms in her McMansion?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

caffinatedgossiper wrote:It really bugs me to no end, how dirty her children always seem to be. Every time she shows Mory, that child always has food on her face, her clothes are disheveled, and she's rarely wearing clothes? Maybe put some clothes on your children when you're going to be posting so much on IG? Also, why does she have an 8000 square foot house, and the children are jammed in rooms? I understand children sharing as they do not pay the mortgage, but still. Where are the numerous bedrooms in her McMansion?
It seems to me the house was average size and maybe added on? Like if you take away the monstrosity that is the kitchen/living room/laundry/sun room area, the house, while still big is more of a normal sized big house lol... the laundry was probably in the basement, the kitchen was a normal size, they had the dining room and that one never used living room the piano is in... there for, the bedrooms upstairs sorta "fit" with the "old" house.. I also think that aJordan mentioned the master bedroom being renovated? and the master closet used to be a bedroom or something? So again, the house was reno'd by the old owners and they took away a bedroom... so her kids are crammed into smaller rooms. Does any of that make sense? It's one of the reasons the house annoys me so much, so much unused space.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think they got the house because it was a good deal and they wanted BIG, IMPRESSIVE & prob the “keeping up with the Joneses” neighborhood. I don’t get them, I don’t understand why they are so out there. They won’t answer if they plan to have more kids it’s just a strange situation.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”