Jordan Page/Fun Cheap or Free

Momma2kmaa
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jordan Page/Fun Cheap or Free

Unread post by Momma2kmaa »

Something just doesn’t seem right with her or her husband....I dunno maybe she lies or something. Also she is so over the top loud.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

Did anyone see the ridiculous Q&A with their friends in Vegas. It’s ridiculous. Jordan is such a blowhard trying to be the cool kid and it’s just not working. The way she talks to these “friends” makes my skin crawl. She’s so loud and thinks she is so much more important then she is. She’s trying too hard. It’s lame
caffinatedgossiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caffinatedgossiper »

YES! OMG! It was like, SHUT. UP. Do you follow her on instagram? I CANNOT stand when she swings the phone around and does that obnoxious dancing. Thankfully in her brain movie she's an A-list star and doesn't require legions of adoring fans. But in real life they're ready and happy to applaud the Jordan Page show on Q&A Tuesday! (said annoyingly like Bubba)
Mommy359 wrote:Did anyone see the ridiculous Q&A with their friends in Vegas. It’s ridiculous. Jordan is such a blowhard trying to be the cool kid and it’s just not working. The way she talks to these “friends” makes my skin crawl. She’s so loud and thinks she is so much more important then she is. She’s trying too hard. It’s lame
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

caffinatedgossiper wrote:YES! OMG! It was like, SHUT. UP. Do you follow her on instagram? I CANNOT stand when she swings the phone around and does that obnoxious dancing. Thankfully in her brain movie she's an A-list star and doesn't require legions of adoring fans. But in real life they're ready and happy to applaud the Jordan Page show on Q&A Tuesday! (said annoyingly like Bubba)
Mommy359 wrote:Did anyone see the ridiculous Q&A with their friends in Vegas. It’s ridiculous. Jordan is such a blowhard trying to be the cool kid and it’s just not working. The way she talks to these “friends” makes my skin crawl. She’s so loud and thinks she is so much more important then she is. She’s trying too hard. It’s lame

I do currently follow her. I’ve wanted to unfollow her countless times, but she’s like a car wreck & I can’t turn away. I don’t know how friends put up with her. I feel like they probably talk about her behind her back. I hate saying that, but that’s what I’m thinking. She also seems like SHE MUST HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS AROUND. She seems so much happier when she’s surrounded by them. She doesn’t seem that happy with the kids and just bubba. She’s very attention seeking and that personality is obnoxious to me. She seems to always gravitate towards Davie ( not her daughter) but her friends husband. She always talks to him and I noticed this right away when they went on the first vacation. I think she is too comfortable with him. It’s weird.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Does anyone else think it’s strange that she wants a dog, but she says bubba said they can’t get one for another few years? That is so weird to me.
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

I watched her Snapchat story this weekend from when they were in Vegas going to dinner one night without the kids. They were seriously all running around, screaming, dancing on people!!!, being the most obnoxious crowd you've ever seen. I had so much embarrassment for them. Like think of the most obnoxious drunk people you can think of in Vegas, and Jordan was worse and completely sober.

I feel like her entire life is look at me!!!! look at me!!!! look at us!!! look how fun we are having!!!! we are having the most fun!!!! i want to make sure everyone knows we are having the most fun!!!!

It comes off totally not genuine and embarrassing.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Classie wrote:I watched her Snapchat story this weekend from when they were in Vegas going to dinner one night without the kids. They were seriously all running around, screaming, dancing on people!!!, being the most obnoxious crowd you've ever seen. I had so much embarrassment for them. Like think of the most obnoxious drunk people you can think of in Vegas, and Jordan was worse and completely sober.

I feel like her entire life is look at me!!!! look at me!!!! look at us!!! look how fun we are having!!!! we are having the most fun!!!! i want to make sure everyone knows we are having the most fun!!!!

It comes off totally not genuine and embarrassing.

Yes! I saw that. I totally agree. Even down to the group hug. Why make a live showing that?! Who cares.
caffinatedgossiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caffinatedgossiper »

You guysss!!!!! It's Q&A Tuesday! Time for Jordan and Bubba's "facts you didn't know you didn't need" jam session! :lol:
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

I didn’t watch, but her “facts” are so stupid. I mean so dumb. Yes, people know to make sandwiches and store them in a freezer, people know what to do with party food, people know they can make dinner at lunch time. We get it.
RangerBaker1990
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by RangerBaker1990 »

What type of income per year do you all wrecking they are on now
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

No clue. That’s a great question though.
RangerBaker1990
Wallflower
Wallflower

Thanks I wreckon they would be on 100000 per year
msmarbles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by msmarbles »

No idea, but I think they have to have much more than $100K rolling in to sustain their lifestyle. We have 5 kids, make around $125K/year, and in a medium COL area, we make enough to save for retirement, keep a reasonably nice roof over our heads, and take a few trips a year (usually in our minivan - no constant flights out of the country). There is no way we could afford to buy, maintain, and heat a house that size, not to mention countless vacations, kitchen remodel, etc on our income.

That's part of what is so frustrating about her branding herself as a frugal blogger - she just can't relate to normal people anymore. It's fine if they came from wealthy families or have become wealthy themselves... but their spending habits and lifestyle are simply not frugal, and not even possible for the majority of families. No amount of coupon clipping, looking for travel deals, or "budget boot camp" is going to make a $4000 mortgage payment fit into a normal budget.
RangerBaker1990
Wallflower
Wallflower

I am hoping someone can answer this for me but does the amount she spend on zaycon come out of her 175 a week/700 a month or is that seperate as I have never been clear on that
meme_monday
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meme_monday »

I finally figured out who Bubba reminds me of - Saul Goodman from breaking bad. Obnoxious and sleazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

She says such stupid things and acts like nobody already knew to do that. Example: on her insta live she says... “if you have half eaten bags of chips and popcorn dump them into a bowl and serve it to your guests.” Okay, first of all... I haven’t been to a party where chips, popcorn, pretzels weren’t served in a bowl and I as a party goer I’d really appreciate fresh bags of chips to be served not half eaten bags with kids hands all up in it, but hey, that’s just me and I’d never dream of giving my guests half eatin things. That’s gross to me. How does she actually have people over who are okay with her meal and snacks?! It’s so nasty.
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

meme_monday wrote:I finally figured out who Bubba reminds me of - Saul Goodman from breaking bad. Obnoxious and sleazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OMG! He does!
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

RangerBaker1990 wrote:Thanks I wreckon they would be on 100000 per year
They are probably making closer to half a million a year.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her Mother’s Day post on insta is so stupid. How many times is she going to mention the today show and Rachael Ray? Come on!!
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

Mommy359 wrote:Her Mother’s Day post on insta is so stupid. How many times is she going to mention the today show and Rachael Ray? Come on!!
And Rachel Ray is such a has been.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”