Jordan Page/Fun Cheap or Free

Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jordan Page/Fun Cheap or Free

Unread post by Mommy359 »

Does anyone else not like their kitchen? I think it’s so cheap looking. I hate all the gold. I also hate the way the homework station is with the navy cabinets. Don’t like it. Anyone else?
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

i’ve seen a few of her videos but don’t know much else. what are her kids names that are so awful?
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

CamilaCabello wrote:i’ve seen a few of her videos but don’t know much else. what are her kids names that are so awful?
Let me see if I can name the kids. I may butcher the spelling. Hutch, Prya, Beck, Davie and Mory.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Mommy359 wrote:
CamilaCabello wrote:i’ve seen a few of her videos but don’t know much else. what are her kids names that are so awful?
Let me see if I can name the kids. I may butcher the spelling. Hutch, Prya, Beck, Davie and Mory.
Priya, Daivy and Mory are the girls.
Hutch and Beck are boys.

Can we take bets on the new babies name??

Awrey/Ari
Izzy
Bolt
Hal
Drew
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Maybe they’ll name him “bubba” for his daddy. Or maybe Jordan Jr. lol
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

i thought she only had three kids. guess i didn’t watch enough! priya and beck are the only semi decent ones. yikes.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mommy359 wrote:Maybe they’ll name him “bubba” for his daddy. Or maybe Jordan Jr. lol
Hutch is named aftr Bubba, both of their real names are Brandt. Hutch goes by his middle name which is like Hutchings or Hutchenson??? and Bubba goes by Bubba for some horrible reason. I could never date a man named Bubba. Never.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Mommy359 wrote:Maybe they’ll name him “bubba” for his daddy. Or maybe Jordan Jr. lol
Hutch is named aftr Bubba, both of their real names are Brandt. Hutch goes by his middle name which is like Hutchings or Hutchenson??? and Bubba goes by Bubba for some horrible reason. I could never date a man named Bubba. Never.

Yes, I know, but them calling him bubba now cracks me up. I read on a complaint that he’s now going more by bubba these days because of all the bad press he has his way.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think so!!!! It is crazy what comes up when you google his real name and I am sure they dont want that associate with the "brand" they have created with FunCheaporFree.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I think so!!!! It is crazy what comes up when you google his real name and I am sure they dont want that associate with the "brand" they have created with FunCheaporFree.

Yes, exactly. Those two drive me nuts. lol
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

She posted about the Costco grocery shopping service. She said it’s probably $1.00 more per item. Umm no, Jordan it’s at least $3.00 more per item. Why does she act like she has no clue each item is an addition $3 or $4? It says on each item when you add it to your cart how much more you’ll be charged. I can’t stand when she acts stupid. Lame.
msmarbles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by msmarbles »

Mommy359 wrote:She posted about the Costco grocery shopping service. She said it’s probably $1.00 more per item. Umm no, Jordan it’s at least $3.00 more per item. Why does she act like she has no clue each item is an addition $3 or $4? It says on each item when you add it to your cart how much more you’ll be charged. I can’t stand when she acts stupid. Lame.
And she's supposed to be worried about frugality? Oh, excuse me, BUDGETING. Sure...
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

msmarbles wrote:
Mommy359 wrote:She posted about the Costco grocery shopping service. She said it’s probably $1.00 more per item. Umm no, Jordan it’s at least $3.00 more per item. Why does she act like she has no clue each item is an addition $3 or $4? It says on each item when you add it to your cart how much more you’ll be charged. I can’t stand when she acts stupid. Lame.
And she's supposed to be worried about frugality? Oh, excuse me, BUDGETING. Sure...

That’s just one reason why I’m not her “fan”. It’s total BS. The entire thing. She also had a fender bender and said it was the guys fault who hit her. She said she won’t have a van for a long while and she has no rental. Ummm why not? Usually the car who did damages insurance pays for that. She never makes sense.
AgBg976
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AgBg976 »

I have only watched maybe 4 of her videos. The one that got me was the laundry one. I am by no means a germaphobe, however after messing with dirty clothes I wash my hands... she was touching all over her face.
Then I watched the morman video... and the mr. manners video. Who squirts their kids with water? My husband has issues because of that... he grew up in not good homes. At one of the places they would squirt him with a water gun in the mouth if he snored. He was 10-12yrs old. He couldn't help it.
Those are just some of my observations. Now I have to go watch some recents vids so I snark some more with you ladies!
Oh.. is this going to be baby 5 or 6?
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

AgBg976 wrote:I have only watched maybe 4 of her videos. The one that got me was the laundry one. I am by no means a germaphobe, however after messing with dirty clothes I wash my hands... she was touching all over her face.
Then I watched the morman video... and the mr. manners video. Who squirts their kids with water? My husband has issues because of that... he grew up in not good homes. At one of the places they would squirt him with a water gun in the mouth if he snored. He was 10-12yrs old. He couldn't help it.
Those are just some of my observations. Now I have to go watch some recents vids so I snark some more with you ladies!
Oh.. is this going to be baby 5 or 6?

This will be their 6th child. I didn’t like the Mr. manners nonsense. I wouldn’t do that and I don’t think it’s a good idea. I was surprised people didn’t say much about that. She lost me completely with the Mormon content. She’s so ridiculous.
Grabthepopcorn
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Grabthepopcorn »

Wow check out her new Instagram live. Why would you ever leave a 3 year old alone at a trampoline park while you go to the bathroom to change a diaper? What a moron? And there are having another kid! We all make mistakes but this here is common sense. I hope they learned their lesson although they don’t seem to shook up about it
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Grabthepopcorn wrote:Wow check out her new Instagram live. Why would you ever leave a 3 year old alone at a trampoline park while you go to the bathroom to change a diaper? What a moron? And there are having another kid! We all make mistakes but this here is common sense. I hope they learned their lesson although they don’t seem to shook up about it

Yeah, that’s intense. She said two of the 3 girls have fainting spells often. That’s really freaky. I saw someone ask why and I don’t know if she responded because I couldn’t sit through it.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Good grief, they should have kept that story to themselves. They left 4 kids 8 and under unattended ina trampoline park? If it happens SO often why were Priya and Hutch not able to tell the moms it was OK?? Like both are old enough to be like "This is my sister, our dad is in the bathroom with the baby he will be right back. She is OK" or "We will go get our dad!" and WHY are your kids fainting? That is not normal... yet they brushed it off like "Oh haha the kids faint!"
It isnt shocking though because they once dropped one of the boys off for a baseball (maybe? some sport) game at a park and it turned out the game had been cancelled and the poor kid was sitting there for like an hour until someone called Jordan/Bubba. I cant remember the specifics but ya... they dropped the kid off unattended. All their kids are under 8, I cant remember which boy it was but even leaving an 8 year old is sketchy.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Good grief, they should have kept that story to themselves. They left 4 kids 8 and under unattended ina trampoline park? If it happens SO often why were Priya and Hutch not able to tell the moms it was OK?? Like both are old enough to be like "This is my sister, our dad is in the bathroom with the baby he will be right back. She is OK" or "We will go get our dad!" and WHY are your kids fainting? That is not normal... yet they brushed it off like "Oh haha the kids faint!"
It isnt shocking though because they once dropped one of the boys off for a baseball (maybe? some sport) game at a park and it turned out the game had been cancelled and the poor kid was sitting there for like an hour until someone called Jordan/Bubba. I cant remember the specifics but ya... they dropped the kid off unattended. All their kids are under 8, I cant remember which boy it was but even leaving an 8 year old is sketchy.

Yeah, I agree. I heard about them leaving a son for a sports game all alone too. It’s so strange to me that they want all these kids. I say this because it seems like they aren’t super into parenting. Jordan and bubba are always gone. It strange.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”