Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jordan Page/Fun Cheap or Free

Unread post by Classie »

8BD8B1CA-CD53-4955-824B-D06DDACB7A5D.png
I hope with all the every other week expensive trips they go on, she is investing in some major skincare... Yikes. It’s like with every baby she has it ages her. There is no world in which she looks 32.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

Classie wrote:
I hope with all the every other week expensive trips they go on, she is investing in some major skincare... Yikes. It’s like with every baby she has it ages her. There is no world in which she looks 32.

Omg I fully agree. She’ll probably jump on the Botox bandwagon here soon. She doesn’t look 32 whatsoever. Not even close. She looks closer to 40. Anyway, that moryjune baby bag is so gross. Basically what it is, is a Moses basket in a bag form. The bottom of that thing must be covered in nasty germs. She sets it down everywhere. It also doesn’t look very safe. Again... the Moses basket has always been around.. so she took an idea and is NOW MAKING IT HER OWN. LOL.. that’s Jordan for ya. Nothing ever original not ever. I wouldn’t use the bag either. Just saying.
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

Her insta story re: chicken noodle soup. Okay, so you are adding gross-ass canned chicken after it’s ready because your sister is a vegetarian and you are giving her some. Ummm....the bouillon cubes where chicken based. She is SO dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LilyLu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LilyLu »

Classie wrote:
that looks like one of those snap filters that makes people look elderly. guess skincare isn't fun; cheap ; or free.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

That MoryJune bag is death trap and will never, ever sell. How could it possibly be safe? and yes, the germs on the bottom.. she had it sitting on the floor od an airport. They went trick or treating in a golf cart and the baby was in the bag on her lap. How is that safe? She was using one hand to film herself and the other hand was pointing around, so the baby/bag wasnt even being held onto in a moving "vehicle"
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:That MoryJune bag is death trap and will never, ever sell. How could it possibly be safe? and yes, the germs on the bottom.. she had it sitting on the floor od an airport. They went trick or treating in a golf cart and the baby was in the bag on her lap. How is that safe? She was using one hand to film herself and the other hand was pointing around, so the baby/bag wasnt even being held onto in a moving "vehicle"

Yep. I agree!
ByeRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ByeRose »

Jordan is gross. She grosses me out. She always touches her face and everything around her. And her long nails...ugh. So why would she care about being clean with her baby. She's definitely taking having kids so easy for granted. Yeah, I get that she's not so worried about her 6th child, but that poor baby...
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

ByeRose wrote:Jordan is gross. She grosses me out. She always touches her face and everything around her. And her long nails...ugh. So why would she care about being clean with her baby. She's definitely taking having kids so easy for granted. Yeah, I get that she's not so worried about her 6th child, but that poor baby...
She is so dirty!! Did you see her Instagram story about keeping a Popsicle stick to wipe butt cream on the babys butt so it doesn't get under her nails? And she said she keeps it in there. So she uses the same stick, smears it all over the babys butt, and puts it back into the tub of cream??? Does that not gross anyone else out?
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

Classie wrote:
ByeRose wrote:Jordan is gross. She grosses me out. She always touches her face and everything around her. And her long nails...ugh. So why would she care about being clean with her baby. She's definitely taking having kids so easy for granted. Yeah, I get that she's not so worried about her 6th child, but that poor baby...
She is so dirty!! Did you see her Instagram story about keeping a Popsicle stick to wipe butt cream on the babys butt so it doesn't get under her nails? And she said she keeps it in there. So she uses the same stick, smears it all over the babys butt, and puts it back into the tub of cream??? Does that not gross anyone else out?

That's probably why is rash is so bad.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Classie wrote:

Yep, saw that and was so grossed out I shared with my husband who also though it was disgusting and unsanitary.
caffinatedgossiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caffinatedgossiper »

I can't seem to put my finger on it, but I feel like she treats her new babies seriously like accessories. That moses bag is SO UNSAFE and not to mention disgusting. I can't believe she is going to market it for use. She claims carseats are more unsafe...yeah..ok. Also, the popsicle stick trick really is gross. If you don't want diaper rash cream under your nails, don't get long acrylic nails! Also, who ever said she looked at least 40, was so right! I honestly think it's all that diet Dr. Pepper, layers of make-up, and the crappy diet catching up with her. Are they done having children? Or is she going for Duggar status?
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

caffinatedgossiper wrote:I can't seem to put my finger on it, but I feel like she treats her new babies seriously like accessories. That moses bag is SO UNSAFE and not to mention disgusting. I can't believe she is going to market it for use. She claims carseats are more unsafe...yeah..ok. Also, the popsicle stick trick really is gross. If you don't want diaper rash cream under your nails, don't get long acrylic nails! Also, who ever said she looked at least 40, was so right! I honestly think it's all that diet Dr. Pepper, layers of make-up, and the crappy diet catching up with her. Are they done having children? Or is she going for Duggar status?

I think she looks 40 something. She said she isn’t done having children. Which tbh is insane since she has such issues with her legs. She has ultrasounds on them to make sure she doesn’t get blood clots. Very very dangerous medical issue.
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

caffinatedgossiper wrote:I can't seem to put my finger on it, but I feel like she treats her new babies seriously like accessories. That moses bag is SO UNSAFE and not to mention disgusting. I can't believe she is going to market it for use. She claims carseats are more unsafe...yeah..ok. Also, the popsicle stick trick really is gross. If you don't want diaper rash cream under your nails, don't get long acrylic nails! Also, who ever said she looked at least 40, was so right! I honestly think it's all that diet Dr. Pepper, layers of make-up, and the crappy diet catching up with her. Are they done having children? Or is she going for Duggar status?
But each kid is a number for her. I think she said once she hopes they have like 10 kids or something. I feel like each time she gets pregnant she's like "Okay this will be 6, then we can get to 7". Her kids are just like everything else in her life.. for show.
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

During an instagram live she was like "We have no debt, which is great. Not even mortgage debt, we've paid our house off. We haven't officially announced it to everyone yet, but it's coming". I just find her so tacky. My husband and I have done some financial things that I've been very proud of, but I don't feel the need to **announce** these things on social media. Just another thing to show off.

And her whole theme of, look what I have and you can have it too if you do X, Y, and Z just really rubs me the wrong way. You can follow her guidelines to a T. But if you're an average household making 60K, or whatever the average is, you're not going to afford luxury trips multiple times a year, you aren't going to pay off your mortgage in a few years time, you're not going to buy fucking army trucks and 6000 sq ft homes. Some households will follow her rules to a T and barely get by. I just wish she would stop selling the dream based off her life when they have the income to support the dream.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Classie wrote:During an instagram live she was like "We have no debt, which is great. Not even mortgage debt, we've paid our house off. We haven't officially announced it to everyone yet, but it's coming". I just find her so tacky. My husband and I have done some financial things that I've been very proud of, but I don't feel the need to **announce** these things on social media. Just another thing to show off.

And her whole theme of, look what I have and you can have it too if you do X, Y, and Z just really rubs me the wrong way. You can follow her guidelines to a T. But if you're an average household making 60K, or whatever the average is, you're not going to afford luxury trips multiple times a year, you aren't going to pay off your mortgage in a few years time, you're not going to buy fucking army trucks and 6000 sq ft homes. Some households will follow her rules to a T and barely get by. I just wish she would stop selling the dream based off her life when they have the income to support the dream.

If Jordan is living the “dream” thankfully her dream and my dream aren’t the same. She isn’t debt free because they do have a mortgage and she made an insta story (not recent) about how they are saving money for something. She want’s something cool and fun and bubba wants to pay off the house. It was kinda like a good cop bad cop situation. ALL BS for something to chat about. I don’t like the house but I do like the backyard. The house never looks clean to me.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

She seems like a pretty absentee mom to me. She goes out multiple times a week, on dates with Bubba or group things with The Orgills and Ellies sister etc... the kids are at school all day, when does she really see them? For IG dance parties in the kitchen? I mean, anyone would want 10 kids if you only had to spend 5 minutes a day with them.
I dunno, I just dont get a warm mommy vibe from her.
caffinatedgossiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caffinatedgossiper »

Whoever said she takes pregnancy and childbirth for granted was right on. She coughs and she's pregnant, not to mention her hella easy labors. (I'm just being catty because both of my labors were fucking long and hellish) Anyhow, I absolutely agree that she is an absentee mom. I'm wondering if her brother and sis-in-law are living with her rent free because they are her nannies? I highly doubt that her bro isn't completely living there rent free.
Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

I had a blood clot and almost died with my last pregnancy. It is really nothing to mess around with. It was terrifying.

A responsible mother would consider her health and the fact that she has 6 children that need her around. Time for Bubba to get the snip snip.

Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mom2two wrote:I had a blood clot and almost died with my last pregnancy. It is really nothing to mess around with. It was terrifying.

A responsible mother would consider her health and the fact that she has 6 children that need her around. Time for Bubba to get the snip snip.

Yep. I totally agree with you. Very, very serious situation.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Anyone catch the insta story today where they are all going someplace and one of the kids has to pee so instead of stopping off they passed a diaper to the back to pee in and then rolled it up to toss. Ummm what????

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”