Jordan Page/Fun Cheap or Free

Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jordan Page/Fun Cheap or Free

Unread post by Mommy359 »

OH... And BUBBA not allowing her to get a dog is so weird to me! Why the hell not?! She’s his partner not his child. If she wants a dog get a dog.
hnelson1443
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

On my local radio there's a new guy that sounds almost exactly like Bubba, and when he talks I can just see Bubba's face the whole time...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Mommy359 wrote:OH... And BUBBA not allowing her to get a dog is so weird to me! Why the hell not?! She’s his partner not his child. If she wants a dog get a dog.
I don't think she actually wants a dog. The way she acted when Ollie died was so weird, like putting on a show. I think her saying that just lends to her wanting to pretend to be relatable, because most people want things but cannot afford them or in the case of a dog, do not have the time to properly cafe for them.. If she wanted a dog she would have one.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Mommy359 wrote:OH... And BUBBA not allowing her to get a dog is so weird to me! Why the hell not?! She’s his partner not his child. If she wants a dog get a dog.
I don't think she actually wants a dog. The way she acted when Ollie died was so weird, like putting on a show. I think her saying that just lends to her wanting to pretend to be relatable, because most people want things but cannot afford them or in the case of a dog, do not have the time to properly cafe for them.. If she wanted a dog she would have one.

I totally see your point and agree. I thought it was so weird she’d say that. It made no sense.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jordan put on a post that she and bubba aren’t done having kids after this baby she’s pregnant with. I’m kinda shocked because her leg issue seems super serious. I know she’s taking bloood clot medication and has had to have ultrasounds to check for blood clots. Am I crazy to think she’s being wreckless?
caffinatedgossiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caffinatedgossiper »

Mommy359 wrote:Jordan put on a post that she and bubba aren’t done having kids after this baby she’s pregnant with. I’m kinda shocked because her leg issue seems super serious. I know she’s taking bloood clot medication and has had to have ultrasounds to check for blood clots. Am I crazy to think she’s being wreckless?
No, I thought the same thing. Her leg looks horribly painful, but she likes to keep reminding her "freebs nation" that the babies are worth it! Honestly, how many kids is she going to cram into basically three usable bedrooms?!
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You guys, God would never give them anything they couldnt handle. It's all Gods plan to give them babies they feed 5 year old meat for dinner.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah, it’s weird. I don’t get how she’s using such old meat because it does still expire even when frozen sure it can last longer, but it expires. To me it seems like she is putting her life on the line to have these kids. It’s crazy. The legs issue is a very serious situation.
Notablogger
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Notablogger »

As someone who is struggling with secondary infertility, I think she should be a little more sensitive to posting about all the babies she plans on having. Just assuming it will always be easy. And it has been. But where she’s planning baby 7, someone out there is on year 7 of infertility praying for baby 1. I just think she needs to be more sensitive about it.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

She had her son. I don’t like his name.
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

Mommy359 wrote:She had her son. I don’t like his name.
how do you even pronounce it? has she said it on her instastory yet? I don't I've heard it but I also hardly watch a full 12sec. clip
Grabthepopcorn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Grabthepopcorn »

sounds like a combination of Mcdonalds and Ewan Mcgregor. she must like him "McEwan Fisher Page". what the hell. Would have been better off with Fisher. yikes
Grabthepopcorn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Grabthepopcorn »

And she'll just call him Mac because she tagged it in the hashtag. she probably just wanted to nickname her child Big Mac or Baby Mac so she came up with a ridiculous first name so she could. and her labor and how easy it was and doing her makeup is so relatable.

As is the rest of her "frugal" (ha!) life in her MCMansion. I really hope everyone sees through her. Buying party tents and multiple cars, vacations, road trips every weekend, and then asking for people to do stuff for free for her events. She's not frugal, first she is rich and second she is good at guilting people into giving her stuff. Also with 5 other kids and planning for future kids she gets rid of all her baby stuff. what the hell? she's stupid! or just wants people to send her new stuff and feel bad for her.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

I don’t believe much she says to be honest. I think she’s full of crap. Who is uninsured for a planned pregnancy?? Come on! It’s all crap. I believe she is uninsured, but I don’t believe they always had medical. I think they go without and thought they planned on signing up at the 11 hour which you can’t do if it not time for enrollment. I don’t believe she’s as knowledgeable as she wants to pretend. I don’t believe any of it. To me it’s all smoke and mirrors.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

First, names are soo subjective yada yada but McEwan is quite honestly one of the worst names I have ever heard. It does not roll off your tongue at all. and to whoever ask, it is pronounced like Mc-You-in.
As for what you said, Mommy359, I agree 100% First of all, how can someone who promotes productivity and frugalness let her insurance lapse? Whoevers fault it was, how are you not on top of that at 37 weeks pregnant? Second, how are you 37 weeks pregnant with BABY #6 and again, promote a frugal lifestyle and productivity and not have onesies, your diaper bag packed, the house cleaned etc? You say you have potential blood clots and sever pain in your leg but stop at Target before bringing the baby home?? and lastly, if you cannot hold food down why the hell are you eating fast food? Try salad, an apple, toast, a smoothie, soup, even a sub would be better than hamburgers and french fries (andthen after throwing that up trying pizza).
I wouldn't take advice from her on anything. her makeup, hair, home decor, clothes, food choices are all horrendous.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

First, names are soo subjective yada yada but McEwan is quite honestly one of the worst names I have ever heard. It does not roll off your tongue at all. and to whoever ask, it is pronounced like Mc-You-in.
As for what you said, Mommy359, I agree 100% First of all, how can someone who promotes productivity and frugalness let her insurance lapse? Whoevers fault it was, how are you not on top of that at 37 weeks pregnant? Second, how are you 37 weeks pregnant with BABY #6 and again, promote a frugal lifestyle and productivity and not have onesies, your diaper bag packed, the house cleaned etc? You say you have potential blood clots and sever pain in your leg but stop at Target before bringing the baby home?? and lastly, if you cannot hold food down why the hell are you eating fast food? Try salad, an apple, toast, a smoothie, soup, even a sub would be better than hamburgers and french fries (andthen after throwing that up trying pizza).
I wouldn't take advice from her on anything. her makeup, hair, home decor, clothes, food choices are all horrendous.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:First, names are soo subjective yada yada but McEwan is quite honestly one of the worst names I have ever heard. It does not roll off your tongue at all. and to whoever ask, it is pronounced like Mc-You-in.

Yes! My thoughts exactly and I was thinking you can’t hold food down, but you keep shoving disgusting greasy food in. Have some soup and go from there. That name is horrible and of course she has a story to tell about that awful name. I’m sorry, but I don’t like her. She’s full of it.
caffinatedgossiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caffinatedgossiper »

I think if she had named him Fisher McEwan it would be less offensive to the ear. Again, names are subjective, but that being said her boys have one syllable names and nicknames I thought she would go with that. Then I saw the hastag for baby Mac, and was like...ah. There it is.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

caffinatedgossiper wrote:I think if she had named him Fisher McEwan it would be less offensive to the ear. Again, names are subjective, but that being said her boys have one syllable names and nicknames I thought she would go with that. Then I saw the hastag for baby Mac, and was like...ah. There it is.
Didn’t someone say her oldest Hutch is actually named Brandt Hutchings? (ETA it actually Brandtsen) Is Beck’s name shortened too? (It is not but he’s named after Bubba’s grandpa Beckstead.)

So she’s just weird with names...
Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

McEwan is so gross. It's so hard to say. The weird kid names are just another flashy thing to be different than the rest.

Honestly I feel bad for her. Her entire life is dedicated to showing off. McMansion house, vacations, renovations, parties, freaking army truck? Good grief. There is obviously something majorly lacking in her life to be over compensating this much.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”