Myka Stauffer: Adopt a kid, buy a dog (part 2)

nevermind1987
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Myka Stauffer: Adopt a kid, buy a dog (part 2)

Unread post by nevermind1987 »

Aaaaand blocked!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

She leaves the cleaning of a bathroom up to a 4 and 7yr old? That's stupid! They are just kids. Not saying they couldn't do some things but really, cleaning a bathroom?!
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Here_2_talk wrote:
Pina wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:15 pm If Huxley had put that cheese in the microwave, she would of being ranting about how disruptive he is and how she can't turn her back for one second.

And no way would I have filmed that. I'd of been to busy explaining how using the kitchen appliances without adult supervision is dangerous!!!!

Anyone else thinks Radley struggles to understand Myka in that clip?! Makes me think his speech is delayed, we never really hear him talk... anyone can remember him talking in full sentences?
Myka has addressed this and had Radley speak on camera purposefully to show viewers he isn't but I'm not so sure.

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Mommy0912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommy0912 »

Don’t come at me lol I might be a little behind on car seat requirements but why is kova still in a 5 point seat? She’s like 8 or 9. Is she still in it because it’s safer or are they just too lazy/cheap to buy her a booster. Even a high back booster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nevermind1987
Informer
Informer

Thought Myka was taking over the vlogs since James wanted to work on his car channel? Well.. he’s only put out one video since that statement, now he’s back to doing vlogs and looking after kids while Myka lays in bed. No surprise. No consistency once again.
RicePaper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RicePaper »

That awkward cut in the middle of Kova talking about getting her own room or not....

MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

Mommy0912 wrote:Don’t come at me lol I might be a little behind on car seat requirements but why is kova still in a 5 point seat? She’s like 8 or 9. Is she still in it because it’s safer or are they just too lazy/cheap to buy her a booster. Even a high back booster.

As long as she hasn't outgrown it it's much safer

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

Pina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pina »

RicePaper wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:16 am That awkward cut in the middle of Kova talking about getting her own room or not....Image

The poor kid didn't know what to say.

She is fine to have a room to herself at her dad's but not at Myka's because she has nightmares. 🤔

Just be honest. You promised the kid her own room but that couldn't materialise because Huxley and Radley needed to be seperated. Like shit happens and circumstances change. Just be honest. I think people would have more respect for the decision if she just said that Huxley needs his own space so Kova has to share!!!
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

grapesandbeans wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:22 am
Here_2_talk wrote:
Pina wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:15 pm If Huxley had put that cheese in the microwave, she would of being ranting about how disruptive he is and how she can't turn her back for one second.

And no way would I have filmed that. I'd of been to busy explaining how using the kitchen appliances without adult supervision is dangerous!!!!

Anyone else thinks Radley struggles to understand Myka in that clip?! Makes me think his speech is delayed, we never really hear him talk... anyone can remember him talking in full sentences?
Myka has addressed this and had Radley speak on camera purposefully to show viewers he isn't but I'm not so sure.

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Hey, thanks. Do you remember the title of that video? I’d be interested in hearing him talk. In today’s vlog Jimbo spoke for him.
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

It wouldn't be a Myka video without watching her "clean"...aka prancing around in skimpy too small workout clothes. Jesus woman why not wear some maternity pants if nothing else fits!

I cringed when she pushes the crib on the hard wood floors. Eh who cares if they get scratched? Too lazy to call for Jim to pick it up so let me show how strong I am instead!

Funny we didn't see Hux room today!

Also I'm so tired of hearing in every video now how Myka spends 30$ on a damn yeti and now she drinks all the water in the world. Come on Myka, you could have bought any water bottle for a couple dollars to carry around and it would serve the same purpose. Repeating it over and over doesn't justify it any more! It's a ridiculous, frivolous purchase and there is no justifying it at all except you just wanted to hop on the cool train.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 9d8348.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... e1a530.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 74f8f1.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

Pina wrote:
RicePaper wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:16 am That awkward cut in the middle of Kova talking about getting her own room or not....Image

She is fine to have a room to herself at her dad's but not at Myka's because she has nightmares. Image

Just be honest. You promised the kid her own room but that couldn't materialise because Huxley and Radley needed to be seperated. Like shit happens and circumstances change. Just be honest. I think people would have more respect for the decision if she just said that Huxley needs his own space so Kova has to share!!!
Kova looked so nervous like Myka told her what to say and Kova was scared she wouldn't get it right

Pina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pina »

MamaTweet wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:03 am
Pina wrote:

She is fine to have a room to herself at her dad's but not at Myka's because she has nightmares. Image

Kova looked so nervous like Myka told her what to say and Kova was scared she wouldn't get it right

I know I keep repeating that point but that's the vibe I get from all her children.
jamieschmidt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jamieschmidt »

She's really gained a lot of weight with this pregnancy. It must be all of the damn bagels she's eating every morning instead of watching her kids

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

jamieschmidt wrote:She's really gained a lot of weight with this pregnancy. It must be all of the damn bagels she's eating every morning instead of watching her kids

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 2184b8.jpg[/IMG]

It’s very telling she’s not using a current photo in this post.
Wonder what prompted this outburst of love?! He’s doing everything around the house for her, still doing the vlogs, full time job, drives Hux to and from school, kids gymnastics... that guy is going to have a mental brake down... he’s effectively a single dad with another one on the way.

Wonder what form of treatment they are hinting at in the next vlog?

nevermind1987
Informer
Informer

I was just gonna post that picture.. and say something about the spelling of “Reece’s” pieces.. it’s Reese you stupid c**t!!! That poor man has handled enough with her. I’m sure he’s just about at his breaking point.
RicePaper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RicePaper »

nevermind1987 wrote:I was just gonna post that picture.. and say something about the spelling of “Reece’s” pieces.. it’s Reese you stupid c**t!!! That poor man has handled enough with her. I’m sure he’s just about at his breaking point.
Watch Reece be the new baby’s name or some crap.

nevermind1987
Informer
Informer

That’s what everyone in the comments of the post are saying too
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

I think she mentioned that name in one of her many names videos.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

XYZ
Talker
Talker

Unread post by XYZ »

Is James still working in Indianapolis? That's a 3 hour (each way) commute. No wonder he looks so burnt out.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

IMG_3783.jpg

are we now supposed to do her work?! Give her ideas?! She’s supposed to be an influencer (Image) and create her original content... there’s nothing original about her: it’s cleaning videos, day in the life, what I eat, house tour... Image

They must be struggling, I guess she can’t be filing herself in bed, cause let’s face it that’s all she’s doing Image

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”