Myka Stauffer: Adopt a kid, buy a dog (part 2)

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Myka Stauffer: Adopt a kid, buy a dog (part 2)

Unread post by Sorn »

kiwi wrote:Ok... how was the pregnancy reveal to Jim even real, when they’ve been caught bleeping out things about the pregnancy before moving into the new house and in the reveal video they were moved in to the new house!? Do they think their subscribers are stupid or what? Lol
Yeppp. All fake. Here a viewer comments about Jaka being bleeped in the old house and saying she knew it meant Mykas pregnant. Myka says she is correct. It wouldn't have been as obvious as many YouTubers often prerecord these reactions and then share them weeks later but here we have Myka flat out lying in the new house, recording herself and pretending it's the first test she is taking. It's the houses that give it away. They have known about the pregnancy since early October, based on their own hints in the vlogs.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 0f09b1.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
nevermind1987
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nevermind1987 »

You guys don’t suppose it’s a possibility she filmed the test video and surprising Jim just before they moved into the new house? Like maybe they purchased the new house and got a few things moved in and were in between houses at that point..? Because when she took the test, the positive line on it wasn’t that dark.. I dunno..
Mookiel
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mookiel »

nevermind1987 wrote:You guys don’t suppose it’s a possibility she filmed the test video and surprising Jim just before they moved into the new house? Like maybe they purchased the new house and got a few things moved in and were in between houses at that point..? Because when she took the test, the positive line on it wasn’t that dark.. I dunno..
She literally said in the pg test video that she always gets her period on the 26th and her period was one day late as she was taking the test. So strange to me to lie about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Mookiel wrote:
nevermind1987 wrote:You guys don’t suppose it’s a possibility she filmed the test video and surprising Jim just before they moved into the new house? Like maybe they purchased the new house and got a few things moved in and were in between houses at that point..? Because when she took the test, the positive line on it wasn’t that dark.. I dunno..
She literally said in the pg test video that she always gets her period on the 26th and her period was one day late as she was taking the test. So strange to me to lie about this.

I've looked at the timeline a few times and there's no possible way they just filmed the test video any earlier than the videos in the old house teasing the pregnancy.

Keep in mind the videos on the channels are uploaded approximately a week later than they actually happen, it can vary, but generally is about a week later.

Theres been a number of hints theyve given in their videos about the pregnancy, but ill focus on the one that Myka confirmed herself.......Uploaded October 12 was the video of Jaka in the old house being blurred and James saying we can't talk about that secret. So really that moment probably took place around the 5th of October, but for arguments sake, even if they filmed and uploaded that day, it still doesn't fit work with the 26th of October as being her missed period and the rest of the timeline being presented. (If that whole thing about her period dare is true, she most likely found out September 26). The entire family has 100% known since early October, or earlier. As another point of reference, this moment takes place before her LA trip where she claims to be nauseous.

Once again Myka confirms the comment Jaka made was indeed about the pregnancy, evidenced by the screenshot below.

Next we have a LIVE streamed q and a session with Myka on October 14. This filming took place a few days after she returned from LA. This was a live stream on her channel and was not uploaded later. In this she says "their private walk through is tomorrow (aka Monday October 15) and if everything looks good we move in on Tuesday (aka October 16)." She says they need to paint some rooms and then film the empty house tour on Thursday October 18. We see the uploaded empty house tour on October 22 which was the first content of any type in the new house.

Finally we have confirmation of the sale on their county web site for the date of October 25. I crossed out her last time, which is shown as her maiden name for sake of the property transfer. These articles usually show transfers from the previous week or two. The date of sale and the day they got the keys was either October 15 or 16.

I know the timeline gets convoluted with the move but that is what precisely proves the lie. We wouldn't be able to pinpoint these dates without the change of venue.

As for the darkness of the test, she could have shown an old test. That or the test darkness isn't indicative of hormone level. It's not always true that test darkness correlates with length of pregnancy. It can but doesn't always. Plus we have too much other evidence.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... e4793f.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... cc5504.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... bd8759.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... cf4858.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... 160b5b.jpg[/img]

Lightjf
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lightjf »

^ I agree with this, the timeline is off. I feel they are another month ahead to match a more accurate timeline.

Although on their Stauffer Life channel James says she is 5.5 to 6 weeks pregnant. This was published on Nov 8th, so more than that depending on the upload time.

The original test could have not been so dark if she tested in the middle or end of the day & not from first morning pee etc.

She has hinted at twins in her insta so who knows could explain the dark line in the next test?

If she is a month further along it would mean she was pregnant in Utah while at CVX (21/22 Sept) helping Alex do her hormone patches OR if her timeline is true, she went home after cvx & got preggss.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

The heavy breathing, the hamburger buns on the floor... it’s all fake. It makes it weird, not cute.
mamawombat
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamawombat »

kiwi wrote:The heavy breathing, the hamburger buns on the floor... it’s all fake. It makes it weird, not cute.
I finally saw the thumbnail for it. Oh my lord. I have a world of second hand embarrassment for them.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
lara77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lara77 »

Mookiel wrote:...
She literally said in the pg test video that she always gets her period on the 26th and her period was one day late as she was taking the test. So strange to me to lie about this
I thought it was obvious that she meant the 26th day of her cycle, no woman gets her period the same day every month...

That "reveal" video was so cringeworthy, I couldn't even watch the whole thing. Her barking at one of the kids (or Jim?), the food waste, the little talk... She was trying SO hard to get a good video for views.

And her instagram post "raising awareness for miscarriages"... What a Biatch, she could have waited a month to announce her pregnancy after the dear freinds she cares so much had a miscarriage..
She has hinted at twins
That is definitely to get attention. All Youtubers do it...
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Today on insta we see Radley with a bottle of soda! Wtf! I am not super healthy but myka....the perfect mom...giving her vegan kids soda! They will have a whole lifetime of eating whatever they want. Soda is just ridiculous for that young. At the very most at a birthday party or holiday dinner or something I could see. But here they are just lounging around the house.

In the same clip she's telling us how she gets sick and gags if she eats any junk food this pregnancy. She can only eat healthy stuff! Wow myka your fetus/ball of cells is already craving healthy food....perfect baby on the way y'all!

Then she says she isn't sure if she is going to do pregnancy updates. Come on yall. They aren't going to miss any moment to capitalize off this money maker of a pregnancy, birth and baby firsts. They don't know how to do any other content besides buying houses, homeschool and adding kids.

Keep in mind last time she had a pregnancy and gave birth was 3 years ago. They were small time tubers then. Now that they are fairly big time (she has a manager in LA after all who is helping secure her all kinds of deals and collabs), she knows the potential and wants to be on trending like ace fam or channon rose...

Lightjf
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lightjf »

I'm not sure if they are vegan so much any more. James had said they aren't using that label any more.....maybe because they get so many negative comments or corrective advice from people who are true vegans.

I saw a 'how to detail your car interior' vid on their Stauffer Garage channel & there was cheese burger & fries wrappers everywhere in the back. James just made a sarcastic comment how "we don't eat McDonalds we are the perfect parents, they aren't ours" it was actually funny & I liked that he didn't hide it. I find he is more down to earth on his own channel filming & editing it how he likes it ect.

The kids always ask for fries or burgers on camera so I feel if it wasn't part of their diet they wouldn't ask for them. Plus they eat those goldfish crackers like they are going out of fashion- are these vegan? I'm not in the US to know we don't have these crackers.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I can't believe they paid $670,000 for that house. No bueno.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

nutbagmcgee wrote:I can't believe they paid $670,000 for that house. No bueno.
They’re idiots. Powell is an overpriced area. I’m not surprised, though. Myka thinks she’s hot shit and is 1000% the type to care more about her zip code than making a smart financial decision.

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

They’re idiots. Powell is an overpriced area. I’m not surprised, though. Myka thinks she’s hot shit and is 1000% the type to care more about her zip code than making a smart financial decision.

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geewhiz »

Lightjf wrote:I'm not sure if they are vegan so much any more. James had said they aren't using that label any more.....maybe because they get so many negative comments or corrective advice from people who are true vegans.

I saw a 'how to detail your car interior' vid on their Stauffer Garage channel & there was cheese burger & fries wrappers everywhere in the back. James just made a sarcastic comment how "we don't eat McDonalds we are the perfect parents, they aren't ours" it was actually funny & I liked that he didn't hide it. I find he is more down to earth on his own channel filming & editing it how he likes it ect.

The kids always ask for fries or burgers on camera so I feel if it wasn't part of their diet they wouldn't ask for them. Plus they eat those goldfish crackers like they are going out of fashion- are these vegan? I'm not in the US to know we don't have these crackers.
This just confirms they were lying about it because veganism is trendy right now and they wanted to use it in their video titles to gain viewers. The lie probably caused more headaches than it was worth because they would say they were vegan and then do paid partnerships with companies like Garnier and have non-vegan items in their pantry (Goldfish, for example), so they conveniently stopped identifying as such.

I’m glad they stopped for the kids’ sake to be honest. When they would show what the kids were eating, it didn’t seem like they were eating enough, plus all of the bloating issues the boys were having.

I just hate that they lie about SO MUCH. Inconsequential shit too! The sad thing is, I really think Myka believes her own bullshit. She really seems unhinged to me. If you’ve ever noticed in their vlog comments, the majority of their viewers are literal children, which is probably why they can get away with so many lies. I find it all really unsettling.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

I'm glad the kids are at least getting to try mcdonalds but the way you worded it seems like a lot they definitely have more extra cash than my parents ever did and if we were out at a mall and driving majority of the time we'd get burgers that were not fried or heavily processed and if at a mall we'd get wraps. myka is full of cr** . I didn't have mcdonalds till i was 6 and went to a birthday party and the next time I had i bought for myself to try it

I swear the thing that most annoys me is the plastic free train she jumped onto and the right back off. Thats a really easy thing to start doing you dont need to convert your whole life but its like she got on the harms of the environment then went fuck it meantime she has 4 kids her decisions will impact and another on the way
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

geewhiz wrote:
Lightjf wrote:I'm not sure if they are vegan so much any more. James had said they aren't using that label any more.....maybe because they get so many negative comments or corrective advice from people who are true vegans.

This just confirms they were lying about it because veganism is trendy right now and they wanted to use it in their video titles to gain viewers. The lie probably caused more headaches than it was worth because they would say they were vegan and then do paid partnerships with companies like Garnier and have non-vegan items in their pantry (Goldfish, for example), so they conveniently stopped identifying as such.

I’m glad they stopped for the kids’ sake to be honest. When they would show what the kids were eating, it didn’t seem like they were eating enough, plus all of the bloating issues the boys were having.

I just hate that they lie about SO MUCH. Inconsequential shit too! The sad thing is, I really think Myka believes her own bullshit. She really seems unhinged to me. If you’ve ever noticed in their vlog comments, the majority of their viewers are literal children, which is probably why they can get away with so many lies. I find it all really unsettling.
The last time, I believe, that it has been addressed was in the video James gives a whole explanation..."getting my ears pierced for the first time" at 11:25.

He says he and the kids do not always follow a plant based diet. This is the term he is using lately. Plant based....vegan..doesnt matter, it's essentially the same thing.

Last he says that Myka does claim to be plant based/vegan 100% of the time and that she follows it wholeheartedly.

I am glad that the family are not forced to always follow her trends or ideas. I don't think the kids were getting enough calories for a long time and looked on the verge if kwashiorkor, protein deficiency. I'm not sure if it's changed alot but at least they get to enjoy donuts, Halloween candy. I don't personally think soda should be allowed but other treats are. It's important for kids to learn moderation early. Still, his little speech in that stuck out in my mind the moment I heard her wanting the genuine brand of Uggs. Sorry myka Uggs aren't plant based.

wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildwild94 »

Sorn wrote:
geewhiz wrote:

The last time, I believe, that it has been addressed was in the video James gives a whole explanation..."getting my ears pierced for the first time" at 11:25.

He says he and the kids do not always follow a plant based diet. This is the term he is using lately. Plant based....vegan..doesnt matter, it's essentially the same thing.

Last he says that Myka does claim to be plant based/vegan 100% of the time and that she follows it wholeheartedly.

I am glad that the family are not forced to always follow her trends or ideas. I don't think the kids were getting enough calories for a long time and looked on the verge if kwashiorkor, protein deficiency. I'm not sure if it's changed alot but at least they get to enjoy donuts, Halloween candy. I don't personally think soda should be allowed but other treats are. It's important for kids to learn moderation early. Still, his little speech in that stuck out in my mind the moment I heard her wanting the genuine brand of Uggs. Sorry myka Uggs aren't plant based.

From my understanding, the difference between claiming plant based or vegan is that veganism is a lifestyle choice that affects all areas - so buying uggs or leather isn’t vegan, but if someone claims to be plant based they’re strictly talking about their diet and may still choose to purchase products that have been tested on animals or are made from their products as long as they’re not eating it. Maybe that’s just me, but as a vegan I don’t consider those who claim to be plant based “cheating” or whatever if they buy uggs. Really, to each their own is my feeling.

It was really hard to watch Jimmy be excited to give Myka a thoughtful gift and then see her reaction. If someone gifts me something not vegan it’s still an incredibly thoughtful gesture and I’m appreciative regardless.

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

After seeing that price for the house...they totally planned and are depending on this baby bring in load of views and money

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geewhiz »

I really don’t understand how they were complaining about the cost of Huxley’s speech therapy and eventually pulled him out because of the cost, yet they dropped $670,000 on a house they’ve pretty much already outgrown (maybe not in square footage, but definitely in number of bedrooms.) I’m sure they justified the house as a business expense somehow, but it’s still impractical. Guess they can’t write Huxley’s speech therapy off as a business expense or exploit it for views, so why bother?

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”