Myka Stauffer: Adopt a kid, buy a dog (part 2)

TyraP
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Myka Stauffer: Adopt a kid, buy a dog (part 2)

Unread post by TyraP »

Dear Myka, we know you are a regular here. So... Hi!

Guess you read the post about you using the word 'literally' a LOT. So what do you do? Take in the feedback? Nooo. Ignore it like an adult? Nopes. You comment about it in your vlog. You and Jimmer really can't let go of the negative comments can you? You either delete them on YouTube or condescendingly justify your actions (shouting in huxley's face, arguing with Jimmer over Uggs, letting your bios make a mess, etc. )

Also for someone who does a lot of cleaning videos, your house looks pretty unorganized.

And lastly, it is spelled as disaster.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Why does she not upload regularly when that's literally a source of income for her? She spends money like crazy then says she can't afford her kids therapy then basically fails to show up to work and get paid? Girl get your priorities straight.

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

grapesandbeans wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:21 am Why does she not upload regularly when that's literally a source of income for her? She spends money like crazy then says she can't afford her kids therapy then basically fails to show up to work and get paid? Girl get your priorities straight.

Wait, she honestly said she can't afford therapy for her child? Are we talking some therapy for Huxley? Yet she can go on trips, own a massive house with Pottery Barn furniture and a Range Rover. Interesting. Priorities!

By the way, why do we never see Huxley playing along with the other 3 kids in the cleaning videos? Where is he??? Does no-one interact with the child?
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

QueenMaleficent wrote:
grapesandbeans wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:21 am Why does she not upload regularly when that's literally a source of income for her? She spends money like crazy then says she can't afford her kids therapy then basically fails to show up to work and get paid? Girl get your priorities straight.

Wait, she honestly said she can't afford therapy for her child? Are we talking some therapy for Huxley? Yet she can go on trips, own a massive house with Pottery Barn furniture and a Range Rover. Interesting. Priorities!

By the way, why do we never see Huxley playing along with the other 3 kids in the cleaning videos? Where is he??? Does no-one interact with the child?
Yes she said she couldn't pay for speech therapy because it was too expensive and basically took him out of all treatment until his autism diagnosis, which enabled the treatments to now be covered by insurance and/or the state. She went on and on about it one day in a rant in the car about how $500 an hour ...i forget the exact number...was too expensive for speech therapy. Then proceeds to buy all of the lavish things they have bought recently. Sure it was an expensive number for the average family but the average family doesn't spend like they do.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

geewhiz wrote:Yikes, lots to unpack after today’s vlog.

When they were at the aquarium Kova looked legitimately PISSED at Myka for screaming while she was touching the fake chum. I seriously think Kova is out-maturing her own mother already and is beginning to see what a witch Myka is. It will be interesting to see the shift in Kova because she is normally so feeble and desperate for Myka’s approval.

OK, I don’t work in healthcare here, but our homegirl Myka is supposedly a registered nurse. Was she seriously calling the dolphin’s papillomavirus “papillona” and “Pamplona?”

Is it just me, or does it seem like they only include Jim’s mom in their plans when they need a free babysitter? I get the impression there’s some hostility between Jimmer’s mom and Myka. Probably because Jim’s mom seems like a reasonable human being and Myka...is not.

Cut to date night and Myka is literally walking around with a family-sized box of Kleenex.

Image She’s got snot, she’s got grace, she’s got boogers running down her face... Image

Now Jimmer is yammering on about how Myka is so funny, “because she can blow her nose like no other.” What’s really funny is that even Jimmer is in on all of the snot jokes. Myka goes on and on about how nobody knows that she’s actually funny. Umm, well, maybe because you never actually say or do anything that’s funny, Myka. I mean, aside from unknowingly butchering the English language and acting like a total ditz. She basically manipulated Jimmer into telling the viewers that she’s sooo funny behind closed doors. Hey, do whatever you gotta do to keep your pregnancy fetish goin’, Jimmer!

The kids have fevers again and Myka is talking about how she feels like she’s going to give birth at any second and how she needs to sit down for the rest of her pregnancy...then goes to London a week later. Image I’m sure that was just her planting the seed that she won’t be uploading regularly throughout the rest of her pregnancy. Nobody would blame her if she didn’t — she does have 4.5 kids after all — what bothers people is that she lies so much about the STUPIDEST shit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I also noticed some tension between Myka and Jim's mom. When they got home from the restaurant she immediately mentioned Radleys fever, as if the MIL didn't pick up on it and tell her.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... fd50f6.jpg[/IMG]

grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mykas bump in the above pic just looks like a hunk of fat still can't believe she's having another kid.

nugget
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget »

grapesandbeans wrote:Mykas bump in the above pic just looks like a hunk of fat Image still can't believe she's having another kid.

I was just going to post the EXACT.SAME.THING.!!
There is ZERO definition & ALL flab!!

geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geewhiz »

QueenMaleficent wrote:Every time she does a video, her little doggie is locked in the crate. I wonder how long it's in there and if it's allowed out often. She did let it out this time but usually, Like Brianna K, she ignores it.
They actually have 2 dogs! The older pup, Marley, stopped getting any attention when they bought a new puppy, Jack, from a pet store at Christmastime back in 2017. Jimmer just posted that they finally got around to getting Jack neutered. Image He must be 18 months at this point! They are terrible pet owners! They keep the dogs locked up and let the kids treat them like their own personal play things, it’s so sad. Myka is vegan but has no problem buying puppies from Amish puppy mills - go figure.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... fbb6c9.jpg[/IMG]

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Check out this gem. First of all, Jim appears to be back at work. Guess working from home just wasn't cutting it!

Second, "homeschool". They play with their toys and call it homeschool. If this is their homeschool, I do far more education than this with my 16 month old every day. We know Myka loves it because she doesn't actually have to do a thing besides sit at her teacher desk and grade worksheets.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 1a880f.jpg[/IMG]

Jackanddiane
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jackanddiane »

Hmm where’s her Wednesday surprise house video? 😂
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

geewhiz wrote:
QueenMaleficent wrote:Every time she does a video, her little doggie is locked in the crate. I wonder how long it's in there and if it's allowed out often. She did let it out this time but usually, Like Brianna K, she ignores it.
They actually have 2 dogs! The older pup, Marley, stopped getting any attention when they bought a new puppy, Jack, from a pet store at Christmastime back in 2017. Jimmer just posted that they finally got around to getting Jack neutered. Image He must be 18 months at this point! They are terrible pet owners! They keep the dogs locked up and let the kids treat them like their own personal play things, it’s so sad. Myka is vegan but has no problem buying puppies from Amish puppy mills - go figure.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... fbb6c9.jpg[/IMG]

The thread title is adopt a kid buy a dog for reason ImageImageImage

jamieschmidt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jamieschmidt »

Her sense of style is so bad. Why is she in such a short dress?? I swear her ass cheeks must be on display at all times[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... f06698.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

NLB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NLB »

No longer vegan? She really does read this thread lol

Boymom8146
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Boymom8146 »

Who else hates when she says “okay now let’s dive in” 🖐
wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildwild94 »

I couldn’t sit through her talking about “ganging” weight or how much weigh she’ll “gang”. That, along with “expeshally” and my head just about exploded.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Dude she’s huge from one I last saw her. Is that normal to gain so much? Is it from eating ? Lol

QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

Amelia322 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:02 pm Dude she’s huge from one I last saw her. Is that normal to gain so much? Is it from eating ? Lol

If she's not eating the right things or has really changed her diet drastically, sure, it's easy to gain during pregnancy and retain a load of water. I thought she was further along, at least from those hot tub and spa day photos.

Judging from the way she acted through the London trip, this looks like it might be a harder pregnancy than what she's experienced before. She looks sluggish, heavy, uncomfortable and she didn't seem perky like usual. You could tell she was trying hard to keep up and laugh at whatever Bri and TiffPhony were spewing.
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Well Myka you got 3 out of 4 congrats!

In the pregnancy update Myka blames her no longer being vegan on her OB. She says her nausea is caused by not getting enough protein and they tried increasing nuts and legumes but it didn't improve her nausea so now her doc wants her to eat fish a few times a week.

Hahahahahahaha Myka are you serious?! Just own it. You're not vegan anymore because you've been craving bagels and cream cheese and other random non plant based foods for months. In fact you even told us back in another update that you were eating based on your cravings so it's clear you've not been vegan for some time (okay you never lived a vegan lifestyle but that's a whole different arguement). Don't blame it on your doctor, your nausea, etc. It's not related you should know this as a nurse!!!!!

I also like how you tried play off the fact that you "are considering buying a new crib". Don't forget in your cleaning video you told us you would have one delivered to you in five days.

Also why even bring up vasectomy. We know you control everything that happens with your jimmers balls so even if he is done, you have the final say.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 9a4780.jpg[/IMG]

Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Swiss Miss »

Boymom8146 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:17 am Who else hates when she says “okay now let’s dive in” 🖐
I hate when she says: ok, let’s go ahead and .....’
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Atleast she mentioned not being vegan anymore and gave an excuse, most times she just does it and then doesn't say anything

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”