Myka Stauffer: Adopt a kid, buy a dog (part 2)

Decororchid528

Re: Myka Stauffer: Adopt a kid, buy a dog (part 2)

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

In the recent video they were all geeking out over the manual pencil sharpener. That’s all we had in school. Someone commented “your kids have never been to school that’s why they don’t know what it is”. I laughed!
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Mommy359 »

I can’t with these people.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

I can’t with these people.
srabbitt
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by srabbitt »

Mommy359 wrote:I can’t with these people.
Haha I feel your pain. Once this baby comes it will be hell for Huxley.

Myka is only having this baby for views.

Adopting a newborn would of been to expensive.

Also Myka doesn't want to deal with a child rejecting her in anyway since all she thinks about is herself.

This next 9 month train wreck will be interesting.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

srabbitt wrote:
Mommy359 wrote:I can’t with these people.
Haha I feel your pain. Once this baby comes it will be hell for Huxley.

Myka is only having this baby for views.

Adopting a newborn would of been to expensive.

Also Myka doesn't want to deal with a child rejecting her in anyway since all she thinks about is herself.

This next 9 month train wreck will be interesting.

I agree with you completely!! It’s all for views every single thing. The house, the way she eats, adoption, pregnancy. It’s all so draining. Like beyond. I feel for Huxley. I truly do. She isn’t into him and it’s obvious. Painfully obvious
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

What is wrong with these people? Why would they every make that their thumbnail and title, knowing full and well nothing is wrong. That’s disgusting. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

yeahsureok wrote:What is wrong with these people? Why would they every make that their thumbnail and title, knowing full and well nothing is wrong. That’s disgusting. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Disgusting! They are so ignorant.
wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildwild94 »

In their newest blog around 5:10 if you pause it, you can see what I would believe to be the date of the scan above the gestation age. So if that’s correct, she would have been 8w4d on 9/28. Does that line up with her timeline?

wildwild94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildwild94 »

wildwild94 wrote:In their newest blog around 5:10 if you pause it, you can see what I would believe to be the date of the scan above the gestation age. So if that’s correct, she would have been 8w4d on 9/28. Does that line up with her timeline?

Edit: never mind, I see the letter LMP beforehand so I’m guessing that means last missed period.

nevermind1987
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nevermind1987 »

I’m trying to figure out why.. in the newest vlog today.. why they blacked out Myka’s name and such on the ultrasound machine.. but then showed the photos of the ultrasound and didn’t black out any info on the photos. And wtf is up with that title on the video and the thumbnail?! Click sit much?! That’s terrible and makes me so mad!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nevermind1987
Informer
Informer

Click *BAIT. autocorrect. Grr
nevermind1987
Informer
Informer

Also, says on the ultrasound screen she’s 8 weeks 6 days but who knows when the video was made.
srabbitt
Talker
Talker

I fucking hate Myka. Already with the clickbait title of is the baby okay?

She is sick piece of shit.

Decororchid528

That title is so insensitive. I don’t even have kids yet but I of course know how awful it is when people struggle due to infertility or losing their children. She has a perfectly healthy baby growing inside of her and those titles are clickbait bullshit. She should be reported.
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

They are having major issues with their channel. 6 months to a year ago, their videos were mostly getting over 100k views with their most popular vids getting 200k to 300k. Comments in the thousands. Recent videos, even with the pregnancy, the highest viewed videos are 100k or 150k and the lowest around 40k. Comments in the few hundred range. They had a huge spike around the time Hux was adopted and they just can't get back there. Hence the clickbait titles and thumbnails. With this new house and baby, I'm sure they are concerned about finances. They had some big brand deals but those haven't resulted in much. They are trying so hard to keep forcing the success. Plus Jim hasn't quit his job, he must work even with the YouTube and side deal money. Which is smart as YouTube is unpredictable. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... ba0d66.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Decororchid528

It’s looking like buying that ridiculous house wasn’t exactly the best decision for them. Clearly they shouldn’t be spending that kind of money but it’s their life, to each his own. I think they definitely can find a way to put our better content without those awful titles. Here’s a thought. Stop lying.
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Who remembers a few years ago when Myka was going to be in a fitness/bikini competition? She started "training" for it months in advance but it was quickly forgotten. There was one video dedicated to her "training" and that was it. Just another example of her and the ridiculous lies she tells for views.

grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

Buying the house was a dumb move, they would have got way more views if they'd renovated the old house and done loads of videos related to that and home diy. Thinking of Ellie and Jared , the gardner quads etc. In fact if they'd renovated the house before moving and even then decided to sell they could have asked for more considering the basement is basically just a pit in the ground
srabbitt
Talker
Talker

Another day another clickbait vlog!

Money and views must be down or Myka is spending a bunch of money they don't have.

Also at end if today's vlog you see a glimpse of Myka getting frustrated at Huxley for not talking or pronouncing the word. She was so cold to him.

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Mykas insta post today.

She is giving more crap to the girls for Christmas, apparently, because she likes it as a little girl. Lip Smackers. Literally everything the girls are getting for Xmas, besides the $500 custom doll, are things Myka has as a kid. Lip Smackers are dead. I get this is a sponsored post but this is just another item of many that were things Myka had. I think most of us would have been disappointed as kids if our parents only gave us stuff that they had as kids (granted it's not the exact same items she owned but still). It's selfish for Myka to have to relive her childhood through her girls' gifts.

Next she'll be giving her girls Beanie Babies....[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201811 ... e1e676.jpg[/img]

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”