Myka Stauffer: Adopt a kid, buy a dog (part 2)

Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Myka Stauffer: Adopt a kid, buy a dog (part 2)

Unread post by Kataja »

Hi Everyone!
I guess since the old thread is over 50 pages we should continue here. The credit for the topic goes to user named Aurielle :)
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Myka Stauffer: Adopt a kid, buy a dog (part 2)

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Am I just a prude that I find it offensive that she had her kids telling Jim that mommy wants his "seed" for another baby? I get if they are teaching birds and bees but just as a regular convo? Yuck
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

ohaudrey wrote:Am I just a prude that I find it offensive that she had her kids telling Jim that mommy wants his "seed" for another baby? I get if they are teaching birds and bees but just as a regular convo? Yuck
Lol I’m the least prudish person you’ve ever come across and I thought that was so effing strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

ohaudrey wrote:Am I just a prude that I find it offensive that she had her kids telling Jim that mommy wants his "seed" for another baby? I get if they are teaching birds and bees but just as a regular convo? Yuck

I agree with you. That was highly inappropriate.
uklaydee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by uklaydee »

Quite often find myself cringing at the stuff she thinks is appropriate to talk about around the kids.
noli
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noli »

Following

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Darlene2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Darlene2016 »

She is such a nut job. WTF is this body challenge? She is already skin and bone. Then she posted a pic of her desired body and it looked like a woman with anorexia
angelhollow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by angelhollow »

I'm not convinced that Kova encouraged Jaka to put that makeup all over her face. The way they edited out all of Jaka's responses. I'm pretty sure that was set up by Myka for views.

OMFG. Myka's FITNESS journey :? "21 days from skinny to skeleton"
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

LOL Does she mean learn Mandarin or Cantonese?

It really makes my skin crawl when she does that fake, quiet soft voice when she talks about a subject she wants to appear passionate about.
GossipLadyy
Informer
Informer

Re: MesssFam: Disney Trips And Etsy Shit (Part 110)

Unread post by GossipLadyy »

charliema16 wrote:LOL Does she mean learn Mandarin or Cantonese?

It really makes my skin crawl when she does that fake, quiet soft voice when she talks about a subject she wants to appear passionate about.
Omg yes!!! I hate her fake voice too
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

“Maybe you want me to extrapolate on it”
Ugh, really? Myka, if you don’t understand the word, just don’t use it. Those poor kids are doomed being homeschooled by this moron

sassypants6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sassypants6 »

Watching her q&a “I just hate meat, I feel like i’m Eating dead rotten flesh...” I remember a year ago them going out for steak saying how amazing it was, and how she just wanted juicy burgers...this lady just flips and flops all over the fucking place. Whatever is popular is her thing.
sassypants6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sassypants6 »

Watching her q&a “I just hate meat, I feel like i’m Eating dead rotten flesh...” I remember a year ago them going out for steak saying how amazing it was, and how she just wanted juicy burgers...this lady just flips and flops all over the fucking place. Whatever is popular is her thing.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

sassypants6 wrote:Watching her q&a “I just hate meat, I feel like i’m Eating dead rotten flesh...” I remember a year ago them going out for steak saying how amazing it was, and how she just wanted juicy burgers...this lady just flips and flops all over the fucking place. Whatever is popular is her thing.
Yes, and going on about being “raw vegan” when just a couple of weeks ago they were doing an ad for Hello Fresh that featured quesadillas

thetruthseeker
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thetruthseeker »

I feel for Myka in a way. She was naive going into this adoption thing. I see that a lot though, especially those who adopt from orphanages. A child doesn't necessarily know that living in an orphanage is a negative thing, it's the child's normal. So while she was thinking about his homecoming and how grateful he'll be to have a family, he's basically getting ripped from everything he knows.

It seems like common sense that he'd have issues because he's older and that those issues will be magnified because he has special needs. She probably talked to Angela from This Gathered Nest but this issue is, Angela's daughter Rosie has a disability that still allows her to have some capacity for self advocacy. Rosie's verbal and can express her needs and wants.

Huxley's amazing but he should've went to a family that could provide the expensive therapy and give him their full attention.
XYZ
Talker
Talker

Unread post by XYZ »

Huxley was not in an orphanage, he was with a foster family.
thetruthseeker
Talker
Talker

XYZ wrote:Huxley was not in an orphanage, he was with a foster family.
Why does she say he was in an orphanage before?
XYZ
Talker
Talker

Unread post by XYZ »

Because she is a liar, it makes her seem like she rescued a child from an orphanage instead of removing him from a family.
thetruthseeker
Talker
Talker

That makes sense.

I feel like he probably was in a orphanage at some point when he was younger/small baby but I doubt he was fresh out of the orphanage when she got him. Orphanages are normally short staffed and Huxley has special needs, a orphanage setting wouldn't even have the resources and extra hands to give him the attention he needs. It would be different if he didn't have a disability but it would be inhumane for them to keep him in an orphanage when he requires special attention. If anything, he was probably on the top of the list for a foster family.
thetruthseeker
Talker
Talker

I wonder how she plans to potty train Huxley. He's still a little guy but if he's as developmentally delayed they say he is, they should start introducing that now to get a head start.

Myka might see talking as something that's optional but potty training isn't. If he chooses not to talk, that's cool, he could probably find a job that doesn't require him talking but using the toilet should be mandatory

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”