• Advertisement

Page Danielle

Page Danielle

Postby Rachandfam09 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:15 pm

She is not a mom but I think she needs a thread.
Rachandfam09
Amateur

Advertisement

Re: Page Danielle

Postby Karissa7 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:58 pm

We could say she's a "mom" to her fur babies. And, yes, she's a clone of all the fake lifestyle moms.
Karissa7
Amateur

Postby Snarkadoodle Doo » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:58 pm

Honestly! She's been making me nuts since she was living with Brataley (she is the dad's cousin, if you aren't aware).
Snarkadoodle Doo
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:04 pm

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Honestly! She's been making me nuts since she was living with Brataley (she is the dad's cousin, if you aren't aware).

i think they are talking about the page danielle that is pretty much trying to be her youtube bestie love meg not the other one
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:26 pm

there's so much i feel like i could say about this youtuber but i don't know where to start but i'll say her ego is getting too big for her thred up sponsored britches
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper

Postby Snarkadoodle Doo » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:36 pm

theg0ssiping1 wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Honestly! She's been making me nuts since she was living with Brataley (she is the dad's cousin, if you aren't aware).

i think they are talking about the page danielle that is pretty much trying to be her youtube bestie love meg not the other one

OH! Hahaha! My bad! Carry on!
Snarkadoodle Doo
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:37 pm

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
theg0ssiping1 wrote:

OH! Hahaha! My bad! Carry on!

:D
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper

Postby lip » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:46 am

I'm subscribed to her channel but I never even watched one video of hers.

Only know her from Bratayley as a shrieking ditz playing it up for the camera, and as a bridezilla-in-waiting while she peer pressured pure Curtis into handing over an engagement ring. - No wonder he buzzed off soon after. LOL - I also never understood her ugly overdone yellow cake-face, as she's actually better looking without any makeup.

I assume some of you are actually watching her videos: What's her job? Provided she has one...
lip
Amateur

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:15 am

i think this thread was for this girl

anyone know if we can maybe add something to the title of the thread so people know it isn't whoever the brataley chick is

https://www.youtube.com/user/pageryy09
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper

Postby lip » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:29 am

Oops. :D

Anyway, clear lesson to any thread opener to actually set a link to the channel in the first post.
lip
Amateur

Postby Rachandfam09 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:38 am

Man that must really be an ego kill.
Rachandfam09
Amateur

Postby Bdwc » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:51 am

I tried to watch a few of her videos but she just comes off as fake to me. She doesn’t seem to have any originality either, but then again look who her “bestie” is. Anybody feel like her southern accent is fake?
Bdwc
Amateur

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:33 am

Bdwc wrote:I tried to watch a few of her videos but she just comes off as fake to me. She doesn’t seem to have any originality either, but then again look who her “bestie” is. Anybody feel like her southern accent is fake?

i have definitely seen videos where she says something one way and says the same thing a completely different way when her mother is in her videos but i can't say for sure that her accent is fake but i do know she did a clickbaity titled video about someone accusing her of that once. that's the thing that i don't get about paige is that she claims to be christian and all this love and light nonsense but then goes on to call people out that don't kiss her ass in the comment section of her videos. i used to follow her on instagram but had to stop a while ago because all of her feed were pictures of her posing in some awkward way talking about how blessed she is to be able to do youtube as her full time career when the girl barely has 49,000 subscribers. her instagram stories were talking about how this was her career and how it was so much hard work and it just got tiring after a while and her live videos always wound up being about her and how 'so many people have asked' her to show this and that when we all know it's just a way for her to take the chance to brag on herself.

like i said before i have so much i could say about paige but the main thing is that she feels like she is god's gift to youtube and somehow she feels like people copy her because she's always mentioning that or was on her instagram stories. yet the girl has nothing original to bring to the table and is pretty much a carbon copy of queen meg and some of the others.......i just don't know that i like what i see from her i just feel like she brags way too much and being a christian she should know better
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper

Postby Loverach06 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:39 am

Bdwc wrote:I tried to watch a few of her videos but she just comes off as fake to me. She doesn’t seem to have any originality either, but then again look who her “bestie” is. Anybody feel like her southern accent is fake?
I can't watch her because of her voice/accent. It gets on my nerves.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Loverach06
Informer

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:41 am

Loverach06 wrote:
I can't watch her because of her voice/accent. It gets on my nerves.

when she says stuff like 'she weren't in the car when she............' get on my nerves like who says that? weren't really?
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:18 am

how many times are we going to see this chick clean her damn house?
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper

Postby Rachandfam09 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:45 am

I have been wondering the same. Her videos have been boring and repetitive for so long.
Rachandfam09
Amateur

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:15 am

Rachandfam09 wrote:I have been wondering the same. Her videos have been boring and repetitive for so long.

i like how she throws in a video with her mom to try and spice things up when in reality it's just the same old boring 'watch me spend more money' video we've seen everytime from her. i just saw where she did a shower routine video and i feel the need to go to the doctor after the eyeroll reaction that came from that one
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper

Postby Rachandfam09 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:22 am

Yea I don’t even watch the ones with her mom. BORING. I can’t get past the first minute of her video anymore without clicking off.
Rachandfam09
Amateur

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:24 pm

Rachandfam09 wrote:Yea I don’t even watch the ones with her mom. BORING. I can’t get past the first minute of her video anymore without clicking off.

what's not to love about a 20 something year old female bragging about how amazing she is on social media?
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:59 pm

old girl is about to hit 50,000 subscribers on her yt channel so $20 says she posts on her ig a picture of her with those gaudy shiny balloons with a 5 and 0 like all the other youtubers
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper

Postby Ash10 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:04 am

Yesssss! I’ve been waiting for this! I’ve got a few things for “Page Danielle”

(1) How big can her head get! She’s always claiming that people copy her but homegirl doesn’t have an original bone in her.

(2) She’s too damn prideful to be a Christian.

(3) I never understood the stay out home housewife/ full time youtuber she proclaims to be? You have no kids, get up get a real job and stop spending all your husbands check on shopping videos.

(4) her diet or healthy videos of all the diets she been on or nasty fat ass cheat days she’s had definitely not her forte.

(5) The fact that she claims to not be “black” like it’s an insult to her but anyone who knows lumbe native Americans knows they have African American blood lines... like come on girl there’s no hiding it YOU HAVE African American features!! She should take an Ancestery dna test but that might require her finding out the truth, which she might not like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ash10

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:48 pm

about her head being big it's probably one of the worst i have seen on youtube when it comes to her claiming to be copied all the time. i don';t follow her on insta anymore but i went to it the other day when i saw the thread here about her and it said that she made something called shejustblooms and i went there and watched the stories.......it was her talking about how someone had left the page and they were looking for someone else for a category i guess they have and she was sitting there saying how she doesn't want to put someone on that's not as seasoned as her because she didn't want to hold their hand. this girl has been making videos for like 18 months and all of a sudden she is the top dog in her mind.

her diet videos make me laugh too because she's always talking about what scam she's going to use this time to try and lose weight then she talks about how they go out to eat all the time
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:49 pm

Rachandfam09 wrote:Yea I don’t even watch the ones with her mom. BORING. I can’t get past the first minute of her video anymore without clicking off.

i guess she sees it as a good filler video in between her showing us how to take a shower and how to decorate our living rooms with a bunch of teal pieces from hobby lobby and ross
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper

Postby Bdwc » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:56 am

Ash10 wrote:Yesssss! I’ve been waiting for this! I’ve got a few things for “Page Danielle”

(1) How big can her head get! She’s always claiming that people copy her but homegirl doesn’t have an original bone in her.

(2) She’s too damn prideful to be a Christian.

(3) I never understood the stay out home housewife/ full time youtuber she proclaims to be? You have no kids, get up get a real job and stop spending all your husbands check on shopping videos.

(4) her diet or healthy videos of all the diets she been on or nasty fat ass cheat days she’s had definitely not her forte.

(5) The fact that she claims to not be “black” like it’s an insult to her but anyone who knows lumbe native Americans knows they have African American blood lines... like come on girl there’s no hiding it YOU HAVE African American features!! She should take an Ancestery dna test but that might require her finding out the truth, which she might not like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg yes!!!! I hate girls like her who try to deny the fact that they’re black (like Britt null) as if there’s something wrong with it. Girl you are not fooling anybody.
Bdwc
Amateur

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Lesser Gossiped About Moms