Page Danielle

Rachandfam09

Page Danielle

Unread post by Rachandfam09 »

She is not a mom but I think she needs a thread.
Karissa7
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Page Danielle

Unread post by Karissa7 »

We could say she's a "mom" to her fur babies. And, yes, she's a clone of all the fake lifestyle moms.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Honestly! She's been making me nuts since she was living with Brataley (she is the dad's cousin, if you aren't aware).
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Honestly! She's been making me nuts since she was living with Brataley (she is the dad's cousin, if you aren't aware).
i think they are talking about the page danielle that is pretty much trying to be her youtube bestie love meg not the other one
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

there's so much i feel like i could say about this youtuber but i don't know where to start but i'll say her ego is getting too big for her thred up sponsored britches
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Honestly! She's been making me nuts since she was living with Brataley (she is the dad's cousin, if you aren't aware).
i think they are talking about the page danielle that is pretty much trying to be her youtube bestie love meg not the other one
OH! Hahaha! My bad! Carry on!
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:
theg0ssiping1 wrote:
OH! Hahaha! My bad! Carry on!
:D
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

I'm subscribed to her channel but I never even watched one video of hers.

Only know her from Bratayley as a shrieking ditz playing it up for the camera, and as a bridezilla-in-waiting while she peer pressured pure Curtis into handing over an engagement ring. - No wonder he buzzed off soon after. LOL - I also never understood her ugly overdone yellow cake-face, as she's actually better looking without any makeup.

I assume some of you are actually watching her videos: What's her job? Provided she has one...
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i think this thread was for this girl

anyone know if we can maybe add something to the title of the thread so people know it isn't whoever the brataley chick is

https://www.youtube.com/user/pageryy09
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

Oops. :D

Anyway, clear lesson to any thread opener to actually set a link to the channel in the first post.
Rachandfam09

Man that must really be an ego kill.
Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Bdwc »

I tried to watch a few of her videos but she just comes off as fake to me. She doesn’t seem to have any originality either, but then again look who her “bestie” is. Anybody feel like her southern accent is fake?
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Bdwc wrote:I tried to watch a few of her videos but she just comes off as fake to me. She doesn’t seem to have any originality either, but then again look who her “bestie” is. Anybody feel like her southern accent is fake?
i have definitely seen videos where she says something one way and says the same thing a completely different way when her mother is in her videos but i can't say for sure that her accent is fake but i do know she did a clickbaity titled video about someone accusing her of that once. that's the thing that i don't get about paige is that she claims to be christian and all this love and light nonsense but then goes on to call people out that don't kiss her ass in the comment section of her videos. i used to follow her on instagram but had to stop a while ago because all of her feed were pictures of her posing in some awkward way talking about how blessed she is to be able to do youtube as her full time career when the girl barely has 49,000 subscribers. her instagram stories were talking about how this was her career and how it was so much hard work and it just got tiring after a while and her live videos always wound up being about her and how 'so many people have asked' her to show this and that when we all know it's just a way for her to take the chance to brag on herself.

like i said before i have so much i could say about paige but the main thing is that she feels like she is god's gift to youtube and somehow she feels like people copy her because she's always mentioning that or was on her instagram stories. yet the girl has nothing original to bring to the table and is pretty much a carbon copy of queen meg and some of the others.......i just don't know that i like what i see from her i just feel like she brags way too much and being a christian she should know better
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

Bdwc wrote:I tried to watch a few of her videos but she just comes off as fake to me. She doesn’t seem to have any originality either, but then again look who her “bestie” is. Anybody feel like her southern accent is fake?
I can't watch her because of her voice/accent. It gets on my nerves.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Loverach06 wrote:
I can't watch her because of her voice/accent. It gets on my nerves.
when she says stuff like 'she weren't in the car when she............' get on my nerves like who says that? weren't really?
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

how many times are we going to see this chick clean her damn house?
Rachandfam09

I have been wondering the same. Her videos have been boring and repetitive for so long.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Rachandfam09 wrote:I have been wondering the same. Her videos have been boring and repetitive for so long.
i like how she throws in a video with her mom to try and spice things up when in reality it's just the same old boring 'watch me spend more money' video we've seen everytime from her. i just saw where she did a shower routine video and i feel the need to go to the doctor after the eyeroll reaction that came from that one
Rachandfam09

Yea I don’t even watch the ones with her mom. BORING. I can’t get past the first minute of her video anymore without clicking off.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Rachandfam09 wrote:Yea I don’t even watch the ones with her mom. BORING. I can’t get past the first minute of her video anymore without clicking off.
what's not to love about a 20 something year old female bragging about how amazing she is on social media?

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”