Page Danielle

theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Page Danielle

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

old girl is about to hit 50,000 subscribers on her yt channel so $20 says she posts on her ig a picture of her with those gaudy shiny balloons with a 5 and 0 like all the other youtubers
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
Ash10

Unread post by Ash10 »

Yesssss! I’ve been waiting for this! I’ve got a few things for “Page Danielle”

(1) How big can her head get! She’s always claiming that people copy her but homegirl doesn’t have an original bone in her.

(2) She’s too damn prideful to be a Christian.

(3) I never understood the stay out home housewife/ full time youtuber she proclaims to be? You have no kids, get up get a real job and stop spending all your husbands check on shopping videos.

(4) her diet or healthy videos of all the diets she been on or nasty fat ass cheat days she’s had definitely not her forte.

(5) The fact that she claims to not be “black” like it’s an insult to her but anyone who knows lumbe native Americans knows they have African American blood lines... like come on girl there’s no hiding it YOU HAVE African American features!! She should take an Ancestery dna test but that might require her finding out the truth, which she might not like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

about her head being big it's probably one of the worst i have seen on youtube when it comes to her claiming to be copied all the time. i don';t follow her on insta anymore but i went to it the other day when i saw the thread here about her and it said that she made something called shejustblooms and i went there and watched the stories.......it was her talking about how someone had left the page and they were looking for someone else for a category i guess they have and she was sitting there saying how she doesn't want to put someone on that's not as seasoned as her because she didn't want to hold their hand. this girl has been making videos for like 18 months and all of a sudden she is the top dog in her mind.

her diet videos make me laugh too because she's always talking about what scam she's going to use this time to try and lose weight then she talks about how they go out to eat all the time
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Rachandfam09 wrote:Yea I don’t even watch the ones with her mom. BORING. I can’t get past the first minute of her video anymore without clicking off.
i guess she sees it as a good filler video in between her showing us how to take a shower and how to decorate our living rooms with a bunch of teal pieces from hobby lobby and ross
Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Bdwc »

Ash10 wrote:Yesssss! I’ve been waiting for this! I’ve got a few things for “Page Danielle”

(1) How big can her head get! She’s always claiming that people copy her but homegirl doesn’t have an original bone in her.

(2) She’s too damn prideful to be a Christian.

(3) I never understood the stay out home housewife/ full time youtuber she proclaims to be? You have no kids, get up get a real job and stop spending all your husbands check on shopping videos.

(4) her diet or healthy videos of all the diets she been on or nasty fat ass cheat days she’s had Image definitely not her forte.

(5) The fact that she claims to not be “black” like it’s an insult to her but anyone who knows lumbe native Americans knows they have African American blood lines... like come on girl there’s no hiding it YOU HAVE African American features!! She should take an Ancestery dna test but that might require her finding out the truth, which she might not like Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg yes!!!! I hate girls like her who try to deny the fact that they’re black (like Britt null) as if there’s something wrong with it. Girl you are not fooling anybody.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

not just that but i feel like she pretends people ask her questions about it and instead she just brings it up for the added drama......nobody cares about her as much as she pretends
Rachandfam09

Unread post by Rachandfam09 »

Well whoever posted about her and the 50k balloons... you called it.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Rachandfam09 wrote:Well whoever posted about her and the 50k balloons... you called it.
;)
bitchyNclassy1986
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bitchyNclassy1986 »

Yesss, I have been waiting on this page (no pun). You can always tell what Page is gonna film by checking out Meg's videos. Seriously, Meg does a shower routine then she does one. How many times can you clean that damn house? It should't be that damn dirty considering it is just her and her fur babies most days. Her accent may not be fake but I think she exaggerates it a lot. I'm from the South and I am as country as one can get, so I know when someone is hyping up that accent lol
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

bitchyNclassy1986 wrote:Yesss, I have been waiting on this page (no pun). You can always tell what Page is gonna film by checking out Meg's videos. Seriously, Meg does a shower routine then she does one. How many times can you clean that damn house? It should't be that damn dirty considering it is just her and her fur babies most days. Her accent may not be fake but I think she exaggerates it a lot. I'm from the South and I am as country as one can get, so I know when someone is hyping up that accent lol
i think you may be right that she exaggerates the accent a little bit because it changes once her mother is around for videos. and i agree that the cleaning videos are getting to be mundane and to the point where we all know they're posting these types of videos just for the views.

it irritated me to see how many times this girl posted about how she reached 50,000 subscribers the past few days... :? :? .....another christian woman being vain JUST LIKE QUEEN MEG which like you said is the very person she copies over and over again. paige is just annoying and is clearly a mean girl if you watch her instagram lives and stories. i don't want to see her vlogging and taking me to church with her only for her to constantly brag about how many subscribers she has and flaunting her gut in a swimsuit with her exposing herself like that while married.......or how she goes live on instagram and calls out other youtubers for copying her all the time when she herself is a carbon copy of so many youtubers that have been in the game for much longer.

we see you paige
bitchyNclassy1986
Amateur
Amateur

PREACH!!! It seems like she gets offended when people ask her where she got different things. My thing is, if you have already addressed it in the video or in the comments, then just dont reply to that person. Why go on a rant saying "I GET SO MANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS AND THAT", in an annoyed voice. Not cute. BTW, I know it isnt any of my business, but exactly why is she not working? I mean I totally get that its between her and her husband, but did she ever give a reason?
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i just think the girl has a god complex and needs to get off social media all together. i jumped on here after watching her instagram stories where she says she has such an exhausting day ahead of her so she wouldn't be on social media for the rest of the day then an hour later posts a story of her all dolled up and now she is live on instagram complaining again. i'm not sure why she doesn't work but i think she mentioned being a cosmetologist at some point.......her new career is youtube and being on instagram though you didn't know?
Rachandfam09

Unread post by Rachandfam09 »

Her Instagram live with her mom reminded me of honey boo boo family
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

when she goes to her mom's house it reminds me of that show that is so funny you mention that
bitchyNclassy1986
Amateur
Amateur

She said on Instagram that her mom has a youtube channel now. BTW, I dont like how she went on a rant about how she isnt black. Hell I thought she was biracial. She seemed disgusted by it. Page sit down.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i didn't see that but i did get around to watching her latest clickbait title of a video where she tells the truth about where they have been. this girl is either good at lying or she's just daydreaming because there's no way she has been out of town for a month for a 'business trip' because she has been filming her instagram stories everyday in her house!!!!!! i smell a new queen meg with this one full of lies and using those lies to come up with the best clickbait possible..........your channel isn't going nowhere chick have a seat
Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bdwc »

bitchyNclassy1986 wrote:She said on Instagram that her mom has a youtube channel now. BTW, I dont like how she went on a rant about how she isnt black. Hell I thought she was biracial. She seemed disgusted by it. Page sit down.
She can rant and straighten her hair all she wants but the girl has some black in her. I’m not the type to try and tell people what they are but come on!!! It’s pretty obvious. I don’t know why she seems so offended and disgusted by it.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

it's pretty obvious given what her brother mother and father look like
Saylo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Saylo »

Oh my gosh I’m so glad someone made this thread! She is literally the most annoying person ever! Her ego is out of control and she really thinks she’s famous.

She tries so hard to be relevant it’s truly embarrassing. Her “tidy twenty” that she so badly wanted to be the next power hour was an excruciating flop.

I understand people deserve a certain amount of privacy, but she gets so offended over certain things I’m like what? You tell the whole world (because you’re so famous *eyeroll*) your whole life then get offended when they ask a question? Like when she had those sponsored post by pink blush MATERNITY then lost her mind when people asked if she was pregnant.

Lastly, it’s pretty crappy that she was SO offended people thought she was part African American. Like being American Indian is so superior? I just found it very off putting and frankly quite rude.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i feel like she's up to her elbows in debt with all the shopping she does and constantly changing her office and chairs and other decor in her house. i feel like if someone were to ever film the insides of her cabinets and drawers it would be filled to the brim with nick nack crap that's just sitting there that she just had to have at one point

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”