Page Danielle

tadollx
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Page Danielle

Unread post by tadollx »

I bet she feels terrible that Megan had this big girls trip near her and she wasn't invited but some of her other "friends" were invited by Meg. I wonder how long before Page decides those friends are "fake" and goes on a Twitter rant about how she doesn't need that in her life.

And yes, her bragging about helping her mother all time is so annoying and embarrassing for her mom. She loves to brag on herself. I can see why. she doesn't have friends in real life.
caffinatedgossiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caffinatedgossiper »

Thank you! Haha, I wish I had proofread it before I posted it, I probably looked a little too caffeinated when I posted it. :D Anyhow, no, I am watching these car singalongs on her IG stories. If you hurry today, she just posted a Christmas version! :? Again, it's not good. But if you enjoy some good ol' Carolina howlin', can't recommend it enough!
bitchyNclassy1986 wrote:Caffinategossiper has she posted a new singing video? BTW your post cracked me up.
I watched her redo her old bedroom and good Lord that furniture was hideous. That damn door needs to be taken down and tossed lol.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

paige is really trying it with 6 ads in her 20 min video :?
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
Saylo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Saylo »

This broad is out here acting like she wrote dumplin and everyone else isn’t already talking about it.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

so in her video tonight she says she's getting braces but she said a few months ago she would never get braces because her teeth don't bother her cosmetically and they don't give her any issues pain wise and now tonight she said she's getting them because they've caused her pain for years in her gum area? is anyone else confused by this or is it just me and seven ads in the video come on!
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
Saylo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Saylo »

Aaaand she’s pregnant.
SassySister
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SassySister »

Her telling her parents had me bawling..too cute. I've never watched them regardless tho?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

genericusername
Talker
Talker

Unread post by genericusername »

Wait why does she have a page on here already if shes only becoming a mom now? I've been reading her thread for a few months now and literally just realized after the announcement that shes on a mom site without being a mom.
Fi8821
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Fi8821 »

I thought she was 1/4th black. Interesting to learn she denies it. Her mom and aunt look like they have some African American ancestry. Where do they live? Her being black (or not) is not a big deal. But if she is it's super weird for her to deny it .
SnarkySam
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkySam »

"your not going to get pregnant til god see's fit"

Such bullshit and condescending to those who can't get pregnant :x
bitchyNclassy1986
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bitchyNclassy1986 »

I was born and raised a Christian. I also had fertility issues. When people would say things like that to me, it would make me even more depressed. I understand what shes attempting to say, but I really REALLY hated when people said that to me. In my mind i was like, "so you're good enough to be a mom, but im not"?
maddiewin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by maddiewin »

I feel like all she ever does in her stories anymore is complain. I get that you are pregnant and in the first trimester but so many other women have gone through that without all the complaining geez.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

genericusername wrote:Wait why does she have a page on here already if shes only becoming a mom now? I've been reading her thread for a few months now and literally just realized after the announcement that shes on a mom site without being a mom.
I think sometimes non mom Youtubers can get a page on here by virtue of being friends with a YT mom. Her and Megan were really close at one point so her thread was probably created while people were going back and forth about Page and Megan's friendship.

Hillary Alex isn't a mom but she rides on the coattails of several YT moms so she has a thread on here as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bdwc »

SnarkySam wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:46 pm "your not going to get pregnant til god see's fit"

Such bullshit and condescending to those who can't get pregnant :x
Did she really say that?! Wow just wow.
SnarkySam
Informer
Informer

Do we really think people are begging her to know the sex of the baby? who cares!
Saylo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Saylo »

She is the most easily offended person that thinks so highly of herself.
maddiewin
Amateur
Amateur

I see she already had on her Instagram that people wanted to know her baby’s name. She has been doing this crap forever pretending people are obsessed with her and it’s weird. How is her channel growing

SnarkySam
Informer
Informer

maddiewin wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 3:20 pm I see she already had on her Instagram that people wanted to know her baby’s name. She has been doing this crap forever pretending people are obsessed with her and it’s weird. How is her channel growing

Exactly! she kept going on and on about everyone wanting to know the sex of the baby and now the name of the baby - beside immediate family and friends not one would really cares that deeply!
maddiewin
Amateur
Amateur

She’s trying so hard to push out her stomach and make that baby bump appear.

SnarkySam
Informer
Informer

maddiewin wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 6:16 am She’s trying so hard to push out her stomach and make that baby bump appear. Image

Yes! and who want to sit through 16 min video talking not her pregnancy - she announced it so early this pregnancy is going to feel like an eternity long.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”