Page Danielle

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Page Danielle

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Yeeeeeah I’m not going to take a speck of baby advice ever from Page. It’s classic YouTube. Ok I pushed out a baby now I know more than anyone ever!!! It happens with all of these mommas but unfortunately Page is super obnoxious. No Page she is not teething. But she will probably become one of the complainers of the no sleep club now and blame teething in her 7 week old!
Momofone
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Momofone »

She quit talking about it so maybe someone told her how ridiculous she sounds. She’s still storying and driving though because what she has to say is so important!
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

Did anyone watch her new vlog and notice when Cody showed the list on his phone that Page texted him that there’s a Zillow listing for a house?
Momofone
Talker
Talker

brittknee wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:42 am Did anyone watch her new vlog and notice when Cody showed the list on his phone that Page texted him that there’s a Zillow listing for a house?

They’ve talked for a while now about moving.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Momofone wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:29 pm
brittknee wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:42 am Did anyone watch her new vlog and notice when Cody showed the list on his phone that Page texted him that there’s a Zillow listing for a house?

I know was just wondering if anyone else caught that and looked at the listing. Still waiting to hear what this surprise is that they apparently did 2 months ago or more.
wifeandmom87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wifeandmom87 »

brittknee wrote:

I know was just wondering if anyone else caught that and looked at the listing. Still waiting to hear what this surprise is that they apparently did 2 months ago or more.
Good eye. I went and found it. It's not on Zillow anymore but it's on other websites under contract. Will be interesting to see if this is what they bought. It's a gorgeous house with land.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

wifeandmom87 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:07 pm
brittknee wrote:

Good eye. I went and found it. It's not on Zillow anymore but it's on other websites under contract. Will be interesting to see if this is what they bought. It's a gorgeous house with land.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Definitely a beautiful home but good lord who took those pictures where the house looks so crowded lol
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wish Page was just a vlog channel because I really
Enjoy her vlogging
Momofone
Talker
Talker

Their current house isn’t for sale yet. They bought that big tractor. I thought maybe they would clear out the land behind their house and build. I haven’t watched her latest video yet about house shopping.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Momofone wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:15 pm Their current house isn’t for sale yet. They bought that big tractor. I thought maybe they would clear out the land behind their house and build. I haven’t watched her latest video yet about house shopping.
The listing she sent to Cody where we see it in his messages app is a huge jump from what their house is worth that they’re in now according to Zillow. She must be making that coin with youtube because it’s about a $300,000 difference wow!
Momofone
Talker
Talker

brittknee wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:27 am
Momofone wrote: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:15 pm Their current house isn’t for sale yet. They bought that big tractor. I thought maybe they would clear out the land behind their house and build. I haven’t watched her latest video yet about house shopping.
The listing she sent to Cody where we see it in his messages app is a huge jump from what their house is worth that they’re in now according to Zillow. She must be making that coin with youtube because it’s about a $300,000 difference wow!

I doubt she makes that much off of YouTube. She doesn’t even post much. I think they just actually save their money. She isn’t out blowing it like others youtubers. Pretty sure her husband makes good money though. I’m sure her income helps.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Momofone wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 5:23 pm
brittknee wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:27 am

I doubt she makes that much off of YouTube. She doesn’t even post much. I think they just actually save their money. She isn’t out blowing it like others youtubers. Pretty sure her husband makes good money though. I’m sure her income helps.
You saying that probably has Page real happy because I’ve seen everyone say the opposite....the girl blows money like it’s growing on trees in her backyard. Always buying on amazon and buying new decor.
Momofone
Talker
Talker

Is she too good to do vlogmas this year? You would think she would to capture moments for the baby. She’s probably so busy though. ::Eye roll::
CaliMae17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CaliMae17 »

Page is worried more about the baby having a routine and pumping than she is feeding the baby. The baby is always fussy and constantly acting hungry. Page isn’t even in tune with her feeding cues because she’s so focused on controlling things. That baby is always gnawing on her hands and Page will say she’s tired. It’s so irritating but you know she won’t listen to anyone if they mention it. Plus, her milk looks very thin like it’s not calorie dense, so baby is hungry all the time.
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

CaliMae17 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:04 pm Page is worried more about the baby having a routine and pumping than she is feeding the baby. The baby is always fussy and constantly acting hungry. Page isn’t even in tune with her feeding cues because she’s so focused on controlling things. That baby is always gnawing on her hands and Page will say she’s tired. It’s so irritating but you know she won’t listen to anyone if they mention it. Plus, her milk looks very thin like it’s not calorie dense, so baby is hungry all the time.
She claims the baby is teething and that’s why she gnaws on her hand....no girl your child is hungry LOL
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

brittknee wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:46 am
CaliMae17 wrote: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:04 pm Page is worried more about the baby having a routine and pumping than she is feeding the baby. The baby is always fussy and constantly acting hungry. Page isn’t even in tune with her feeding cues because she’s so focused on controlling things. That baby is always gnawing on her hands and Page will say she’s tired. It’s so irritating but you know she won’t listen to anyone if they mention it. Plus, her milk looks very thin like it’s not calorie dense, so baby is hungry all the time.
She claims the baby is teething and that’s why she gnaws on her hand....no girl your child is hungry LOL
I agree...and isn’t this baby like a month or two old or something? It’s not even possible for her to be teething.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Momofone
Talker
Talker

I said the same thing! A 7 week old baby is not teething! That poor thing is starving!
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Momofone wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:54 am I said the same thing! A 7 week old baby is not teething! That poor thing is starving!
How dare we question the great and powerful Page!
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Yeah she’s off her rocker with the teething talk. The kid can roll so she will definitely be telling us how advanced she is! Also I know she thinks Mila looks just like her but I think she is Cody’s twin!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Momofone
Talker
Talker

At least we know she reads here. Commenting about her weight gain🤣

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”