Rashelle Marie

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Rashelle Marie

Unread post by fingusername »

kristieanne87 wrote:Her in-laws house is not gorgeous and large. The home she was filming in is her new rental home.

Could you imagine losing all your family photos, knick-nacks, family china, wedding gifts, babys favorite blanket or babydoll?
I would be heartbroken.
But at least she got her family ot if the asbestos house. I would not want my babies around that!
fingusername wrote:I wouldnt consider staying in a (paid for) hotel and living at the inlaws (gorgeous and large home) being homeless. What a click bait whore. (she also admits she can get things out of her house so she did NOT lose everything.)

She's so traumatized but stil had time to ditch the kids to get her roots and eyelashes done!!
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
her last video she said they were cramped in the basement...previously she bragged they had a large and beautiful home. So which is it?? Is she lying NOW or then? and she did NOT lose everything!!! That's not the truth, at all. She's just playing it all off as clickbait to get people to feel sorry for her.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I'm not sure. I follow her on snap chat and the house that I believe is her in laws, was old, ugly and small. Maybe I am wrong.
fingusername wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:Her in-laws house is not gorgeous and large. The home she was filming in is her new rental home.

Could you imagine losing all your family photos, knick-nacks, family china, wedding gifts, babys favorite blanket or babydoll?
I would be heartbroken.
But at least she got her family ot if the asbestos house. I would not want my babies around that!
fingusername wrote:I wouldnt consider staying in a (paid for) hotel and living at the inlaws (gorgeous and large home) being homeless. What a click bait whore. (she also admits she can get things out of her house so she did NOT lose everything.)

She's so traumatized but stil had time to ditch the kids to get her roots and eyelashes done!!
her last video she said they were cramped in the basement...previously she bragged they had a large and beautiful home. So which is it?? Is she lying NOW or then? and she did NOT lose everything!!! That's not the truth, at all. She's just playing it all off as clickbait to get people to feel sorry for her.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm not sure. I follow her on snap chat and the house that I believe is her in laws, was old, ugly and small. Maybe I am wrong.
fingusername wrote:

I would be heartbroken.

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anastasia2468 »

It's things like this when shit hits the roof that these people see who's loyal and who's not. Surprised her friend aAaryn Williams hasn't shouted her out.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Anastasia2468 wrote:It's things like this when shit hits the roof that these people see who's loyal and who's not. Surprised her friend aAaryn Williams hasn't shouted her out.

I'm not even sure AAryn likes her. Raschelle always seems to force her way into AAryns life. And plus, AAryn is too worried about AAryn to think of anyone else. Even friends in need.
ka730pp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ka730pp »

I tried to watch her but I couldn't watch the lumpy lips. I have natural full lips and they do not have lumps lol.
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Lol yea between the lips and lashes it's too much! There's something I'm not believing ab all this asbestos deal. I don't know what it is but it smells fishy to me....also the award for best comment goes to someone on her asbestos video that responds to some lady explaining asbestos that says she has a license and knows about this stuff and the clapback was something like well you also have a license to kiss my ass! That was amaze!
ka730pp wrote:I tried to watch her but I couldn't watch the lumpy lips. I have natural full lips and they do not have lumps lol.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Newest vlog "they want nothing to do with me..."

No shit.I'd pick escobar in the prison yard before I'd spend time with you so why would your kids be any different?
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I love when I get this pole!! Image
deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

She’s having twins! I’m calling it right now, I think she’ll have boys.
Bella-ciao
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bella-ciao »

Holly crap the amount of times the word pregnancy/ pregnant shows up in the titles of her videos. Desperate for views or what??
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 3f90fd.png[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201810 ... 8148c5.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I love that even tho she's pregnant and spend hours putting herself into popular youtuber's comments.....her views are not going up. Something about her that just makes me want to make a left hand turn into traffic and die.
Okiemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Okiemomma »

So because she is pregnant with twins she thinks she is entitled to cut everyone else in line to use the bathroom. Being pregnant doesnt make you a first class citizen or somehow more deserving that people who have been standing there longer than you.
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

I love your freaking comments always lol
fingusername wrote:I love that even tho she's pregnant and spend hours putting herself into popular youtuber's comments.....her views are not going up. Something about her that just makes me want to make a left hand turn into traffic and die.
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

She better not try that in Miami she would get her ass whooped pregnant or not lol she's so entitled like look at me I'm pregnant so my pee is so much more important than yours lol bitch I've had five kids u better believe if I have to.pee and you but me in line it ain't gonna be pretty. Bladders are bladders u don't just butt people in line I mean u can at least ask and say look im carrying twins I'm in huge pain i really need to go like emergency situation but u don't just go and by pass everyone dam
Okiemomma wrote:So because she is pregnant with twins she thinks she is entitled to cut everyone else in line to use the bathroom. Being pregnant doesnt make you a first class citizen or somehow more deserving that people who have been standing there longer than you.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm confused, I think it's completely fine she got back in line.

Her family was waiting in line for the hay ride she decided to leave with her daughter (her husband and son stayed in line) to use the restroom.
After she was done she went back into the line where her husband and son was.

You guys think that's wrong?
I think that's perfectly fine.
Okiemomma wrote:So because she is pregnant with twins she thinks she is entitled to cut everyone else in line to use the bathroom. Being pregnant doesnt make you a first class citizen or somehow more deserving that people who have been standing there longer than you.
Okiemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Okiemomma »

If that's what she did then she needs to clarify. She said she cut in line and justified it by saying she was pregnant and had to pee. Meaning in the restroom
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Okiemomma wrote:If that's what she did then she needs to clarify. She said she cut in line and justified it by saying she was pregnant and had to pee. Meaning in the restroom
She literally said “when I got back” she doesnt need to clarify anything, people need to listen better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Nooooo she made it sound like she cut the line in the bathroom.......everyone in the comments on YT is talking about letting pregnant people go first in the bathroom line lol thats what everyone got out of it....it's what was understood she didn't clarify ......probably even done purposely trying to even embellish since even the thumbnail is clickbaity....she needs views.... I don't even believe the story it sounds a little crazy I think she needs attention.

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Lol I can't even lol
fingusername wrote:I love that even tho she's pregnant and spend hours putting herself into popular youtuber's comments.....her views are not going up. Something about her that just makes me want to make a left hand turn into traffic and die.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”