Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HWB3
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Liza Adele

Unread post by HWB3 »

minniemickey23 wrote:Does anyone watch Liza?

I do! I generally like her, but her vlogs can be a little repetitive. She has so many “What’s in My Diaper Bag” videos.

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

HWB3 wrote:

I do! I generally like her, but her vlogs can be a little repetitive. She has so many “What’s in My Diaper Bag” videos.

Yes i generally like her too. This might sound dumb but where is her husband?! She does weekend and weekday vlogs and he’s always MIA...

cneliz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cneliz »

minniemickey23 wrote:
HWB3 wrote:

Yes i generally like her too. This might sound dumb but where is her husband?! She does weekend and weekday vlogs and he’s always MIA...

I guess he doesn’t like being recorded or on camera. He pops up a few times but never says anything. She’s talked about it a few times and said he just doesn’t want to be on camera or social media or anything like that.

Jhollar20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jhollar20 »

I watch her for the most part. She seems like the most relatable Yt mom. She’s mentioned a few times that Alex doesn’t like to be on camera but he seems like a pretty involved dad and husband. I feel like she gets a bad wrap on some of the other forums because she is friends with Aaron Williams, but they seem pretty opposite to me. She’s also really good about replying to comments on both YT and IG.

Itsjustanosering
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Itsjustanosering »

Used to really like her... she is slowly turning into the YT mom cliche
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Did you see her bathroom remodel? YIKES if that’s what her bathrooms actually looked like before.

Okay9
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Okay9 »

Liza Adele was the first YT mom I ever watched. I didn’t even know it was a thing until I was googling something after my son was born and a video of hers came up lol! My son is close in age with hers. Anyway, her channel used to be a lot better and more real. Ever since shes hooked up with Aaryn Williams she’s slowly gone down hill. It’s sad. I’ve unsubscribed to her now after watching them on their wanna be “real housewives” facade. Going on a moms vacation get away is great! Drinking, dancing with friends is great. But whatever the hell that was, was just trashy! (Especially aaryn and Tara) I hope Liza realizes one day aaryn is gross!She might help her gain more followers but she’s not a good person with good values and not worth it! Liza is a really good mom to cam though!

Itsjustanosering
Amateur
Amateur

Walmart Aaryn is now OBSESSED with a dentist office (eye roll)... i am about to send these bitches a thesaurus to teach them other words....
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

I struggle with infertility and I sympathize with Liza’s struggle. However don’t use it as click bait for a “am i pregnant” vlog. Tacky AF. And seriously liza doesn’t seem dumb... get yourself to a fertility doc and stop making vlogs about “TTC” when you clearly have ovulation issues.

mintcupcake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mintcupcake »

HWB3 wrote:

She does those diaper bag videos because she works with that Ryla company. She's just trying to be slick and push sales on that bag to make some commission off of it. So why not show it off every few months or whenever they send her the same bag in a different color? #moneyhungry
Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bdwc »

I liked her at first but hearing her rant on today’s video about how her groceries were bagged made me roll my eyes. I mean personally if I don’t like the way somebody bagged my groceries, I’ll fix it when I get to the car. I’m not going to ride home with them like that and then complain that things are smushed and what not. Also I thought she would have at least taken a test given the title of the video.
perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by perfectionista_mom »

Agreed. If it bothers you that much, bag your own damn groceries. I try to organize everything as I'm putting my groceries on the checkout counter, so it makes bagging everything easier. I guess this idiot just throws everything on randomly and expects the cashier to sort through everything.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

I can actually agree with liza on the bagging of groceries. I’m weirdly OCD. I also feel bad asking a bagger not to do it... but i will fix it in my car and then forget about it, not ruminate on it!

Itsjustanosering
Amateur
Amateur

She is now promoting those freezer meals on her IG stories... so unoriginal... that trip had one purpose only.... so all of them could get more free shit
dfjhazy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dfjhazy »

Why the hell is Liza always making dinner at 11:30pm or later every night when she cooks?! Her instastory last night she said she had just finished editing a vlog at 11:30pm and hadn't started dinner yet. That's is so bizarre to me. She is a YouTube Mom with no outside job what the hell is she doing all day?? Also who can eat a big meal that late and go right to bed. Crazy.
perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Right?! And who the hell wants to be cooking that late..I sure as hell don't!

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Could she possibly be anymore annoying? Titles a video about an abusive ex then says she doesnt think she is ready to discuss him then asks if anyone wanted to watch her talk about that bcause if they truly did then she would. But she justndoesnt thing she is ready yet. If it were me, and I wasnt ready I would have never even brought up that topic nor would I have chosen one of the questions that pertained to him.
perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Clickbait!

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Hers and Tara’s clickbait titles and thumbnails are THE WORST. Reeks of desperation and is so tacky.

That said, I’m a new Liza watcher, and I’ve been watching all of her past vlogs. I can’t help but like her a lot, and I also like how she parents. She also comes off as fairly authentic and though her vlogs aren’t super exciting, I never get bored like I do with other people’s vlogs (Tara, Aaryn).

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”