Liza Adele

homegirljenn
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Liza Adele

Unread post by homegirljenn »

I hate people that literally live their lives for Instagram...how stupid can you look while saying"hey babe, please boomerang me on this ball for Instagram..." Poor nurses and doctors...and the same stupid face in every photo

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

homegirljenn wrote:I hate people that literally live their lives for Instagram...how stupid can you look while saying"hey babe, please boomerang me on this ball for Instagram..." Poor nurses and doctors...and the same stupid face in every photo

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
Lol all done up in her matching robe and pillow. Is Alex even there? (JK) but seriously he seems completely uninterested in her entire life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

I just checked her Instagram after reading these comments and omg. She looks ridiculous lol.

CaffeineMachine
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CaffeineMachine »

She is extra to the max. 100% her pregnancy and birth was for this moment right now. Delivery and labour vlog is the money maker. So incredibly sad living for the YouTube Insta machine.

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Liza Adele

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Cake on more make up Liza can’t wait til this bimbo has her baby and her to not be fucking pregnant anymore...ugly ass robe!!!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... 2eabc3.jpg[/IMG]

Drama Llama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Drama Llama »

In case you don’t have insta[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... df5481.jpg[/IMG]
Stellar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Stellar »

I understand wanting to look decent for pics but she just looks SO over the top. I can handle the gown but the matching pillow case?

And I thought Aaryn was bad during Skylas birth but Liza definitely out did her! Aaryn looked normal compared to her.

lenalena
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lenalena »

I’ve been pretty much ignoring her whole pregnancy but I noticed on Instagram she hasn’t updated in like 11 hours. Hope everything is going on. I expected her to post the second she pushed this baby out.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

lenalena wrote:I’ve been pretty much ignoring her whole pregnancy but I noticed on Instagram she hasn’t updated in like 11 hours. Hope everything is going on. I expected her to post the second she pushed this baby out.
I’m so cynical that I’m assumed the silence is to build suspense for the birth vlog.

Just checked and she posted 45 min ago that baby is here and everything is great.

monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

lenalena wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 7:02 am I’ve been pretty much ignoring her whole pregnancy but I noticed on Instagram she hasn’t updated in like 11 hours. Hope everything is going on. I expected her to post the second she pushed this baby out.
Yeah I was expecting a boomerang of him coming out of her vagina or something. I saw the story that he was here but I'm surprised she's not spamming social media considering how obsessive she's been over this whole pregnancy. Maybe things didn't go the way she was hoping? Also, on another note, I find it kinda funny that neither Tara or Aaryn have mentioned anything about Liza having her baby.
lil sebastian
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lil sebastian »

I hope everything went well with her birth, but my guess would be that she is withholding an insta update and will scramble to make a short video "introducing" baby Quinten in the next couple of days for views and $$ on her channel.
Boymom8146
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Boymom8146 »

monstermonkey wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 12:20 pm
lenalena wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 7:02 am I’ve been pretty much ignoring her whole pregnancy but I noticed on Instagram she hasn’t updated in like 11 hours. Hope everything is going on. I expected her to post the second she pushed this baby out.
Yeah I was expecting a boomerang of him coming out of her vagina or something. I saw the story that he was here but I'm surprised she's not spamming social media considering how obsessive she's been over this whole pregnancy. Maybe things didn't go the way she was hoping? Also, on another note, I find it kinda funny that neither Tara or Aaryn have mentioned anything about Liza having her baby.
😂😂😂😂 boomerang of him coming out of her vagina 😂😂😂😂
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

It’s so sad her BFF Aaryn & Tara haven’t congratulated Liza in their stories!
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

She looks absolutely ridiculous. And those clips in her hair?

I wish I was her L&D nurse.

geemariep
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geemariep »

minniemickey23 wrote:She looks absolutely ridiculous. And those clips in her hair? Image

Those clippppps! I can’t

xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

The clips have too go!!

I can’t wait for Tara & Aaryn’s post with their baby I can already see them with the same clips in their hair 😂
geemariep wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 2:29 pm
minniemickey23 wrote:She looks absolutely ridiculous. And those clips in her hair? Image

Those clippppps! I can’t

xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Baby Q is giving me baby fever he’s so tiny & cute! I’m actually excited to watch her labor & delivery vlog it seems she had an easy labor.
CaffeineMachine
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CaffeineMachine »

Bets on what her labour vlog is going to be titled... I’m going with “I PULLED MY OWN BABY OUT AGAIN!!!”

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Alex looked homeless in that pic she shared of them as a family of 4 in the hospital. He is so cheap to the point I feel for her. Unlike Tara and Aaryn, Liza deserves the big white mansion. Yeah, she’s full of herself, but she’s not a terrible person like the other 2 blonde bimbos. I think she’s really going to struggle postpartum, add being unhappy in the house, and probably not getting much support from Mr. Cheap. It’s hard to say because we know nothing about their marriage but I’d be willing to bet it’s more like a roommate situation than husband and wife.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

I just don’t get why they didn’t move into a bigger house in these last 3 years if they wanted to grow their family. They literally waited until the last minute of the pregnancy to “list the house for sale”, poor her.

She has said that Alex is okay with having 4 kids I wonder if that’s true. When she told him she was pregnant he didn’t really show much emotion.
username44 wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:18 pm Alex looked homeless in that pic she shared of them as a family of 4 in the hospital. He is so cheap to the point I feel for her. Unlike Tara and Aaryn, Liza deserves the big white mansion. Yeah, she’s full of herself, but she’s not a terrible person like the other 2 blonde bimbos. I think she’s really going to struggle postpartum, add being unhappy in the house, and probably not getting much support from Mr. Cheap. It’s hard to say because we know nothing about their marriage but I’d be willing to bet it’s more like a roommate situation than husband and wife.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”