after she is "caught" singing in the car with her "beautiful" voice ... :D
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Liza Adele

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Seriously... I'm glad she interacts with her kid, but is anyone else bored with seeing her son play at the park?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

kristieanne87 wrote:Seriously... I'm glad she interacts with her kid, but is anyone else bored with seeing her son play at the park?

So bored.
Jennie123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennie123 »

Yes!!! And she bought him another ball today. Omg. Is it just me, or did anyone else find the reactions of her family and his family to the pregnancy news a bit odd? Her Mom said so you lied to me last night and I cried all night. That was the day that she filmed for utube and told us she as pregnant. That’s just not right that she jerked her Mom around like that. And her husband gave her a “friendly hug”. That was weird. And the fact that she secretly filmed it against his wishes is just terrible. Her MIL was the only excited one in his family. I’m not so sure that I would make a career out of being a utuber if my husband wasn’t on board. It’s very odd.
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

She’s like half a second pregnant and telling everyone? Yikes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

...she was claiming to have cravings the other day on IG! I was like girl...that's not how that works.
minniemickey23 wrote:She’s like half a second pregnant and telling everyone? Yikes

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Anyone else think it's insane she is claiming to have cravings. Girl, your like a couple weeks pregs.

Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

Eh, I had cravings before I knew they were cravings. A week leading up to my period, I craved eggs. Super strange for me as I hated eggs my whole life, my brother called it out & said I was pregnant. A week later I tested on the day I was supposed to startmy period, I got a positive.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
NCSUchick27
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NCSUchick27 »

I am 6 weeks pregnant right now, and Liza is about a week and a half behind me based on when she said her due date is. I was having symptoms (cramping and fatigue) even before I got a positive test at around 3-4 weeks so she could be having cravings. I wouldn’t call them true cravings, but there are certain foods that sound disgusting to me right now and ones that sound amazing.
ka730pp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ka730pp »

kristieanne87 wrote:Anyone else think it's insane she is claiming to have cravings. Girl, your like a couple weeks pregs.
Ive had 5 kids raging from 22 to 3. My last pregnancy my friend kept laughing because I was addicted to salt and lemon she kept telling me your pregnant even tho I hadnt missed yet. She went got me a chepo test sure enough I was.
Jennie123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennie123 »

I’m very surprised that she told Cam that she is pregnant so early in the pregnancy. Heaven forbid, but what if something bad happens and she miscarries. Then how does she explain that to him.
She had lunch today with her Mom for her birthday, but without her husband and Cam. That’s very odd to me. They rarely do anything as a family. Why doesn’t she take Cam to the grocery store? The poor kid gets little exposure to anything outside of the home and the park.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yesss! I kind of think he is dorky, maybe a but akward? I think it's so weird she grocery shops at night often. Also, like you said she should take Cam with her. He would interact with people and maybe lose some of that awkwardness, also it's so important for kids to see how the world works. Many of the employees at our local store know my child, and love interacting with him. I jitst feel like the more kids are exposed to, the better they will be in those situations.
Jennie123 wrote:I’m very surprised that she told Cam that she is pregnant so early in the pregnancy. Heaven forbid, but what if something bad happens and she miscarries. Then how does she explain that to him.
She had lunch today with her Mom for her birthday, but without her husband and Cam. That’s very odd to me. They rarely do anything as a family. Why doesn’t she take Cam to the grocery store? The poor kid gets little exposure to anything outside of the home and the park.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

The dick punch was the best part of the whole thing.

lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

kristieanne87 wrote:Yesss! I kind of think he is dorky, maybe a but akward? I think it's so weird she grocery shops at night often. Also, like you said she should take Cam with her. He would interact with people and maybe lose some of that awkwardness, also it's so important for kids to see how the world works. Many of the employees at our local store know my child, and love interacting with him. I jitst feel like the more kids are exposed to, the better they will be in those situations.
Jennie123 wrote:I’m very surprised that she told Cam that she is pregnant so early in the pregnancy. Heaven forbid, but what if something bad happens and she miscarries. Then how does she explain that to him.

I always take my 1 year old shopping and he likes going and seeing other kids and other people shopping. Its definitely a good idea to take your kids when you run errands if you can than just having them stay home. I think Liza leaves him at home on purpose so she can flirt with guys and guys will think she's single. That's probably why she never vlogs in the grocery store she's too busy trying to get guys to hit on her.
Jb86
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jb86 »

lilagrace1 wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:Yesss! I kind of think he is dorky, maybe a but akward? I think it's so weird she grocery shops at night often. Also, like you said she should take Cam with her. He would interact with people and maybe lose some of that awkwardness, also it's so important for kids to see how the world works. Many of the employees at our local store know my child, and love interacting with him. I jitst feel like the more kids are exposed to, the better they will be in those situations.
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk[/quote

I always take my 1 year old shopping and he likes going and seeing other kids and other people shopping. Its definitely a good idea to take your kids when you run errands if you can than just having them stay home. I think Liza leaves him at home on purpose so she can flirt with guys and guys will think she's single. That's probably why she never vlogs in the grocery store she's too busy trying to get guys to hit on her.
Haha! She does always mention that when she goes grocery shopping she talks to the guys that work there to get their recommendations. So weird! And who goes grocery shopping at 11 at night. That’s so unsafe for a young pregnant woman to be out so late by herself. Why can’t her husband go grocery shopping? He seems like he never leaves the house.
rmorrison850
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rmorrison850 »

OMG I can’t with today’s video, “am I having twins?” No girl, you’re barley pregnant and are just trying to get views. Can’t. Guess since she can’t “relate” to the TTC viewers anymore she needs to get the moms expecting multiples on board. Whatever pays for those mansions she dreams about. Mom vloggers are so damn creepy.
Jb86
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jb86 »

What is with all these YouTube Mom’s wanting 4 kids?!? Is it just to constantly have YouTube content or do they really want 4? I personally have no desire to have 4 kids maybe 2 at the most. Maybe it’s because I don’t live in the YouTube bubble but do these moms not realize kids get way more expensive with age ( weddings, college tuition, etc) it doesn’t seem like Liza and her husband are rolling in money either.
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

Are her hcg levels rising/doubling? She said that her first one was really low. I just don’t understand people announcing at 3.5 weeks pregnant.

What she shows of her husband is so odd. They seem to be roommates. Where is he when she’s vlogging and instagraming all the time? He works from home....

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Oh jeez...twins? Ultimate clickbait. It's 1 kid Liza. 1.
CrazyMazy00
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CrazyMazy00 »

I was going to say the same thing about how her video titles are ALWAYS click bait.....seriously how fake can you be. Also I’m already tired of her mentioning she pregnant 88755283 times a day. We GET it! I’m happy that you’re finally pregnant but do you really need to turn every story into something pregnancy related. Also just be honest you’re not wearing nursing bra just because you’re wearing that tank top. Who cares I still wear some of my nursing tanks but of course you point it out in your stories. #pumpyourbreaks

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”