Liza Adele

lil sebastian
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Liza Adele

Unread post by lil sebastian »

lol Liza starts her video by saying it is the "long awaited baby moon haul" please girl dont flatter yourself. the only reason we are throwing you a view is to laugh at the train wreck of Liza being the sad unloved friend of the group - the Gretchen weiners if you will - copy everything her idols tara and Aaryn do and buy and watch as Liza eagerly welcomes krista into the group in hopes of her being the new girl that gets treated like yesterdays garbage instead of her.
monstermonkey
Informer
Informer

Unread post by monstermonkey »

How on earth did Krista end up in this bunch?? Her haul was a night and day difference compared to the other 3 idiots.
Danielsgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Danielsgirl »

lil sebastian wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:11 pm lol Liza starts her video by saying it is the "long awaited baby moon haul" please girl dont flatter yourself. the only reason we are throwing you a view is to laugh at the train wreck of Liza being the sad unloved friend of the group - the Gretchen weiners if you will - copy everything her idols tara and Aaryn do and buy and watch as Liza eagerly welcomes krista into the group in hopes of her being the new girl that gets treated like yesterdays garbage instead of her.
This is spot on!!!!
And none for Gretchen Wieners, Good Bye!
geemariep
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geemariep »

The thumbnail for the haul video is the most cringey thing I’ve ever seen. “TTC, baby dust!!!” She’s like a walking babycenter.com forum. Can’t stand her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Danielsgirl
Informer
Informer

Liza, NOONE wants to buy Bioclairty Sis.
Who is telling you, you look like your glowing as you claim? If that’s the case share your highlight cause your always duck facing that cake face every chance you get.
All these “demands” for content from you paaaah-lease 🙄
Where are the receipts Liza?

Also if you look at Bioclairty’s IG almost every other image is from a social media “influencer” this is exactly the kind of brand that sends out free product for these free images/exposure. And guess what not a Single image of Liza. 🤣 your own #partner doesn’t even like your work.
Boymom8146
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Boymom8146 »

I’m dying at all these comments. My exact thoughts! 😂
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

I need to show my husband this video if he ever gets on my case about how much money I spend on clothes. these women are ridiculous. Those ugly ass sneakers were $100
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

I agree Liza did overspend, I feel she spends her money on stupid shit she doesn’t need instead of spending on what she actually needs. I like that she actually took her time and put out a good video unlike Aaryn her video was horrible she just threw what she’s was going to show on her bed at the end of the day, turned on the ring lights and filmed. Only reason Aaryn filmed and uploaded was because she had the collabs with the other girls. Tara’s was okay, I just liked Liza better.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Can I just say that although her clothing choices are well, hers, but not good, that out of all these women Liza spends the least in her day to day. Unless she just doesn't show her purchases besides food and a few outfits, always on sale for her son (s). So I think she splurged on herself, but not my taste.

The LV purse was on a shelf in her closet one Vlog. She must just use it for what she considers special occasions.

IDK, but I find Liza to be more level headed than Tara or AW. Not that I enjoy her Vlogs.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

The purse you see in the closet is a make up bag that looks like LV but it’s not it was sent to her she showed it in a vlog or insta story! It actually sold out fast because it looks like an LV.

jazieg wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:14 am Can I just say that although her clothing choices are well, hers, but not good, that out of all these women Liza spends the least in her day to day. Unless she just doesn't show her purchases besides food and a few outfits, always on sale for her son (s). So I think she splurged on herself, but not my taste.

The LV purse was on a shelf in her closet one Vlog. She must just use it for what she considers special occasions.

IDK, but I find Liza to be more level headed than Tara or AW. Not that I enjoy her Vlogs.

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

He LV is FAKE just like her.
She said it was a knockoff.
xocoffeeloverxo wrote:The purse you see in the closet is a make up bag that looks like LV but it’s not it was sent to her she showed it in a vlog or insta story! It actually sold out fast because it looks like an LV.

jazieg wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:14 am Can I just say that although her clothing choices are well, hers, but not good, that out of all these women Liza spends the least in her day to day. Unless she just doesn't show her purchases besides food and a few outfits, always on sale for her son (s). So I think she splurged on herself, but not my taste.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

lil sebastian
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lil sebastian »

lmao I just chortled watching Lizas insta story. "all the girls are in really cute pjs... and I didnt find any before the trip, so I am in my gross tj max sweats" she sounded so defeated, like Aaryn and tara left her out of a group text "lets wear cute pyjamas on the night before we wear the coordinated ones and she will have nothing to wear!" ...brings back such bitter sweet memories of high school
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Hahah this is so true!! But come on Liza who doesn’t pack cute PJs ok vacay? Pjs are my favorite!!
lil sebastian wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:25 am lmao I just chortled watching Lizas insta story. "all the girls are in really cute pjs... and I didnt find any before the trip, so I am in my gross tj max sweats" she sounded so defeated, like Aaryn and tara left her out of a group text "lets wear cute pyjamas on the night before we wear the coordinated ones and she will have nothing to wear!" ...brings back such bitter sweet memories of high school
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

I Can Not stand her stop with the fucking puppy filter..[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 22158c.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 96f8a0.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 3b5a2f.jpg[/IMG]

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

xocoffeeloverxo wrote:Hahah this is so true!! But come on Liza who doesn’t pack cute PJs ok vacay? Pjs are my favorite!!
lil sebastian wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:25 am lmao I just chortled watching Lizas insta story. "all the girls are in really cute pjs... and I didnt find any before the trip, so I am in my gross tj max sweats" she sounded so defeated, like Aaryn and tara left her out of a group text "lets wear cute pyjamas on the night before we wear the coordinated ones and she will have nothing to wear!" ...brings back such bitter sweet memories of high school
Mean mean mean what Aaryn and Tara did to Liza wake up if they did that to me I wold literally pack my bags and leave to go back home...

xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

I wonder what all the men that are there for business conferences or for golf think of them when they see them walking around the hotel or lounging by the pool. Idk but the beach doesn’t look very attractive to me. Did the hurricane hit there? It looks like it did.

Liza, really takes vacations seriously she wakes up early she gets full blown ready, she always takes pics of herself and anyone can stay at a Ritz hotel especially when 4 people are staying in 1 ROOM they make it seem like they are at a Four Seasons lol
LCCS225
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LCCS225 »

Her Instagram Stories on this "babymoon" are absolutely nauseating. What a pathetic display of spoiled narcissists.

Makes me thankful I have real friends lol.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nappy ass hair gross [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 3a9aa9.jpg[/IMG]

Danielsgirl
Informer
Informer

mssqueen233 wrote:Nappy ass hair gross [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 3a9aa9.jpg[/IMG]

Sick, not flattering look. And those damn duck lips. It’s like she is trying to look like Ariana Grande or something, my daughter wears those hair ties, she is a toddler. She is just following Tara, sheep baaaaaaaa

On a side note her hair tone looks better than Aarheads, they are tied for fried texture.

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Danielsgirl wrote:
mssqueen233 wrote:Nappy ass hair gross [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 3a9aa9.jpg[/IMG]

Sick, not flattering look. And those damn duck lips. It’s like she is trying to look like Ariana Grande or something, my daughter wears those hair ties, she is a toddler. She is just following Tara, sheep baaaaaaaa

On a side note her hair tone looks better than Aarheads, they are tied for fried texture.

Oh my gosh she’s totally trying to be Ariana Grande with her fakeness....

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”