Liza Adele

lilagrace1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Liza Adele

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

LCCS225 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:34 am Quinten Zeke Zawatsky?????? I'm sorry, that is horrendous.

Where did she come up with that tragedy? So her boys' nicknames are Quinn and cami very feminine. I can't believe her husband puts up with her garbage. Liza, tiffany, and erwax pick the dumbest names. liza is becoming weirder and weirder.
lil sebastian
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lil sebastian »

its funny, because I think with most married adults it takes a calm, light hearted and equal conversation to discuss baby names. then you picture being a fly on the wall for the conversations of Liza and the other you tube moms and it's like "if you don't let me pick Quinton Zeke, I will KILL MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
when you think of all the names Liza tara and Aaryn have they all have very unique/new age names that aren't exactly classics "camden" Skyla" "baylee" (has to be spelled DiFfErEnTly!!1. I bet their husbands had no say and they just threw fits until they got their way.
pettybetty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pettybetty »

And sutton-ly, Sutton Rain doesn’t sound all that bad. 😂
(for anybody who watches the KKandbabyJ shit show as well)
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

I came here to say the name is Awful poor kid..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

I wonder if they revealed the names because they were afraid if they waited until birth to announce, someone could have named their child that and then they would have been able to say they copied them lol

Idk if that makes sense! My SIL was a few months ahead of me in pregnancy and didn’t announce the name of her baby until birth and I really thought she was going to steal my baby’s name or my husbands name even though we announced the name when we found out it was a boy!
BrittanyNikki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrittanyNikki »

xocoffeeloverxo wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:25 am I wonder if they revealed the names because they were afraid if they waited until birth to announce, someone could have named their child that and then they would have been able to say they copied them lol

Idk if that makes sense! My SIL was a few months ahead of me in pregnancy and didn’t announce the name of her baby until birth and I really thought she was going to steal my baby’s name or my husbands name even though we announced the name when we found out it was a boy!
I get what you’re saying! These ladies are shady so they need to get dibs on names! What if Tara steals the name George 😱
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

BrittanyNikki wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:57 pm
xocoffeeloverxo wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:25 am I wonder if they revealed the names because they were afraid if they waited until birth to announce, someone could have named their child that and then they would have been able to say they copied them lol

I get what you’re saying! These ladies are shady so they need to get dibs on names! What if Tara steals the name George 😱
:rofl: I swear to God l will pay for his college if she does! How hilarious would that be lol
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

OH MY GOD.

ULTIMATE PUBLICITY STUNT...

In a series of vlogs over the next month or so, reveal ONE potential name for baby, which will include George.

THEN have all her minions vote of what to name the baby.
I guarantee all the Aryn haters will be over on Tara's page and channel giving views and voting!!!

COME ON TARA DO IT!!!
Gladys Kravitz I wrote:
BrittanyNikki wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:57 pm

I get what you’re saying! These ladies are shady so they need to get dibs on names! What if Tara steals the name George Image
:rofl: I swear to God l will pay for his college if she does! How hilarious would that be lol
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

I watched Liza’s stories this morning and it made me so sad that Cam was pretending that he was at the beach. Liza and her husband should take a day trip to the beach I’m sure there is a beach less than 2 hours from her where they can go for the day! I live 2 1/2 hours from Monterey and we go up there st least once every 2 Months even if we don’t spend a lot of time we at least visit the beach listen to the waves, our toes touch the sand and that is sooo relaxing and of course kids have the time of their lives!

I wonder why they don’t do anything like this they just stay in their home all day everyday!
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Omg I also forgot to say that she was sooo upset over the flowers that her mother never received the day of her wedding anniversary and talked shit about this flower company and they send her free flowers and she uses them for the name reveal (which to be honest was cute) and posts a pic on IG ahhhhh
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Whoops...thought I was on Tara's page.
kristieanne87 wrote:OH MY GOD.

In a series of vlogs over the next month or so, reveal ONE potential name for baby, which will include George.

I guarantee all the Aryn haters will be over on Tara's page and channel giving views and voting!!!

COME ON TARA DO IT!!!
Gladys Kravitz I wrote:
BrittanyNikki wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:57 pm I get what you’re saying! These ladies are shady so they need to get dibs on names! What if Tara steals the name George Image

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What is *fun* about today?

They are getting out of the house, I'm curious if it is something a kid would actually enjoy.

I feel so sad for that kid, He is stuck in the house all day every day, except for his daily trip to the park (which is great, but come on...do something differnt)

He and her husband are SO WEIRD
xocoffeeloverxo wrote:I watched Liza’s stories this morning and it made me so sad that Cam was pretending that he was at the beach. Liza and her husband should take a day trip to the beach I’m sure there is a beach less than 2 hours from her where they can go for the day! I live 2 1/2 hours from Monterey and we go up there st least once every 2 Months even if we don’t spend a lot of time we at least visit the beach listen to the waves, our toes touch the sand and that is sooo relaxing and of course kids have the time of their lives!

I wonder why they don’t do anything like this they just stay in their home all day everyday!
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 6b7841.jpg[/IMG]

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Selfish bitch take your ducking son to the beach you stupid broad....

Boymom8146
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Boymom8146 »

Her IG stories are sooo boring 😴 all she post about is her son at home, Trader Joe’s haul, or herself talking in that dog filter.
BrittanyNikki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrittanyNikki »

kristieanne87 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:57 am Whoops...thought I was on Tara's page.
kristieanne87 wrote:OH MY GOD.

COME ON TARA DO IT!!!
Gladys Kravitz I wrote:
Hahaha it was my fault I brought her up because of all the name reveals. I’m sure they all read each others threads anyway.
Danielsgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Danielsgirl »

I can’t decide who is more ugly her or Tara? That makeup intro angle was hideous.

This is why we never see them without MU or eyelash extensions.

Also low key love how slow her forum is, represents her so well. A snooze.

I think of Liza as a shark, whose content will she shark next? Tara’s hair ties 🙄 groundbreaking. Aaryans fitness/healthy pregnancy series - beat her to the punch cause let’s face it Aaryn is the most lazy with her content.
Boymom8146
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Boymom8146 »

Drives me crazy how late they eat! 😳 She posted on her ig story and it’s 10:30 pm as she’s pulling the enchiladas out of the oven.

I thought she was on a “fit/healthy pregnancy” bandwagon.
lil sebastian
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lil sebastian »

does anyone else find it embarrassing when she copies things tara and Aaryn have bought? I can just picture them making fun of her behind her back.

I also still find it odd that Krista is going on the baby moon. none of them have talked about her since Vegas and suddenly she's joining. hers is one vlog I will not be watching. the rest of them are pure entertainment. Krista is too normal/boring to keep up with these train wrecks.
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

It bothers me how much Liza treats Camden like an infant. She still calls his room a nursery. The hell?? I have a 13 month old and I just call it her bedroom. How old is Cam anyways? He seems like he may have just turned 2 with the way he talks. She needs to get that boy in some MDO stat.

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

Shouldn’t these girls be going on their babymoon soon? I mean Liza is already 27 weeks pregnant...

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”