• Advertisement

Liza Adele

Re: Liza Adele

Postby Jennie123 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:45 am

She is so desperate for content that she is now filming herself looking at dream homes online. Lol. It’s hard to believe that they can afford a $1 M home. Very doubtful given their starter home. I find it interesting that none of the Mommy vloggers in her circle are filming potty training...something that might actually be helpful to other Moms. It would certainly be more entertaining than watching her push a stroller to the park everyday and watching Cam bounce a ball.
Her video where she complained about the people commenting about her drinking while TTC was irritating. I looked but didn’t see the comments she’s talking about. Perhaps she deleted them or is confusing them with what she reads here. If she is truly that desperate to get pregnant she would try anything suggested within reason. I find it odd that her husband and Cam didn’t attend her brother’s wedding. She even said that Cam was supposed to be the ring bearer. She didn’t want to be bothered with taking care of him because it would put a damper on her partying. And who gets brows, lashes, spray tan, hair coloring, nails all done for someone else’s wedding? I’m calling it that she will be getting a nose job in the not too distant future.
Jennie123
Talker

Advertisement

Postby Bdwc » Sat Sep 01, 2018 3:41 pm

Yea she kind of rubbed me the wrong way when talking about why she didn’t bring cam. My daughter is the same age as cam and I’ve probably flown with her about 10 different times since she was born. It’s really not that hard. You can get an Uber that already has a car seat, cam could have slept in the bed with her, and she would at least have help since her mom was with her. I definitely agree that she wanted to drink and party and didn’t want to have to worry about him the whole time. I just can’t help but wonder why she wants another. Also for someone so caught up in her looks why hasn’t she done anything about her teeth yet? I’ve seen a few youtubers get sponsored by smile direct and even Invisalign, and we know she loves sponsorships. Last but not least, if they could truly afford a million dollar house I doubt they’d be living in the house they live in now, and driving the cars they drive.
Bdwc
Amateur

Postby Jb86 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:02 pm

Bdwc wrote:Yea she kind of rubbed me the wrong way when talking about why she didn’t bring cam. My daughter is the same age as cam and I’ve probably flown with her about 10 different times since she was born. It’s really not that hard. You can get an Uber that already has a car seat, cam could have slept in the bed with her, and she would at least have help since her mom was with her. I definitely agree that she wanted to drink and party and didn’t want to have to worry about him the whole time. I just can’t help but wonder why she wants another. Also for someone so caught up in her looks why hasn’t she done anything about her teeth yet? I’ve seen a few youtubers get sponsored by smile direct and even Invisalign, and we know she loves sponsorships. Last but not least, if they could truly afford a million dollar house I doubt they’d be living in the house they live in now, and driving the cars they drive.

I completely agree! Also when her husband surprised her with her new car awhile back she said she was borrowing a car because she totaled her other one. If you had enough money to buy a million dollar home in Tennessee than why are you driving a Hyundai and living in a small, outdated home? Now this girl comes off just as phony as her side kick Aaryn Williams! Unreal these YouTube moms are all the same just trying to get views.
Jb86
Talker

Postby fingusername » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:21 am

Jennie123 wrote:She is so desperate for content that she is now filming herself looking at dream homes online. Lol. It’s hard to believe that they can afford a $1 M home. Very doubtful given their starter home. I find it interesting that none of the Mommy vloggers in her circle are filming potty training...something that might actually be helpful to other Moms. It would certainly be more entertaining than watching her push a stroller to the park everyday and watching Cam bounce a ball.
Her video where she complained about the people commenting about her drinking while TTC was irritating. I looked but didn’t see the comments she’s talking about. Perhaps she deleted them or is confusing them with what she reads here. If she is truly that desperate to get pregnant she would try anything suggested within reason. I find it odd that her husband and Cam didn’t attend her brother’s wedding. She even said that Cam was supposed to be the ring bearer. She didn’t want to be bothered with taking care of him because it would put a damper on her partying. And who gets brows, lashes, spray tan, hair coloring, nails all done for someone else’s wedding? I’m calling it that she will be getting a nose job in the not too distant future.

Fucking ridicilous to think they could afford a million dollar home but she's driving a lowest priced suv. She made herself look like a lying fool pretending they could buy something that big and expensive.
fingusername
True Gossiper

Postby kristieanne87 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:01 am

She is one of the cheapest YT moms out there.

It appears her 1 indulgence was the LV purse, everything else is cheap about her.
fingusername wrote:
Jennie123 wrote:She is so desperate for content that she is now filming herself looking at dream homes online. Lol. It’s hard to believe that they can afford a $1 M home. Very doubtful given their starter home. I find it interesting that none of the Mommy vloggers in her circle are filming potty training...something that might actually be helpful to other Moms. It would certainly be more entertaining than watching her push a stroller to the park everyday and watching Cam bounce a ball.

Fucking ridicilous to think they could afford a million dollar home but she's driving a lowest priced suv. She made herself look like a lying fool pretending they could buy something that big and expensive.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
True Gossiper

Postby rmorrison850 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:08 am

I have a theory that she hasn’t even really been trying to get pregnant and that’s why she’s always drinking. Think about it, she had the Vegas trip planned when she was supposedly trying and just had her brothers wedding. I think she’s actually going to start trying now that those big trips are over. All those “live pregnancy test” videos were just for show and trying to get people feeling bad for her so when she actually does get pregnant it’ll be a big deal and she can cash in on this pregnancy. I see you girl.
rmorrison850
Amateur

Postby hscheer10 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:38 pm

rmorrison850 wrote:I have a theory that she hasn’t even really been trying to get pregnant and that’s why she’s always drinking. Think about it, she had the Vegas trip planned when she was supposedly trying and just had her brothers wedding. I think she’s actually going to start trying now that those big trips are over. All those “live pregnancy test” videos were just for show and trying to get people feeling bad for her so when she actually does get pregnant it’ll be a big deal and she can cash in on this pregnancy. I see you girl.

Sounds like a possibility actually. I have a feeling her positive test is coming soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hscheer10
Talker

Postby fingusername » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:26 pm

Her instagram hints at her being pregnant...so lets see if she's just clickbaiting or she really laid off the sauce long enough to get pregnant.
fingusername
True Gossiper

Postby hscheer10 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:55 am

fingusername wrote:Her instagram hints at her being pregnant...so lets see if she's just clickbaiting or she really laid off the sauce long enough to get pregnant.

We'll see but i feel like shes thinking too much about it. honestly seems like her symptoms are way too early to be experiencing. but we'll see when she decides to upload yet another live pregnancy test.
hscheer10
Talker

Postby lilagrace1 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:21 am

rmorrison850 wrote:I have a theory that she hasn’t even really been trying to get pregnant and that’s why she’s always drinking. Think about it, she had the Vegas trip planned when she was supposedly trying and just had her brothers wedding. I think she’s actually going to start trying now that those big trips are over. All those “live pregnancy test” videos were just for show and trying to get people feeling bad for her so when she actually does get pregnant it’ll be a big deal and she can cash in on this pregnancy. I see you girl.

She seems to be faking a lot of her ttc for attention. I can't wait to see how fast Aaryn dumps her from the clique if she is pregnant.
lilagrace1
Informer

Postby badger » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:02 am

lilagrace1 wrote:

She seems to be faking a lot of her ttc for attention. I can't wait to see how fast Aaryn dumps her from the clique if she is pregnant.

She’s probably already pregnant and will make several tww videos just to keep her audience on her heels. I think it’s funny she had to address people judging her for drinking in her ttc journey... clearly she must feel guilty about it or she’d just ignore the criticism.
badger
Amateur

Postby re_berk » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:26 pm

I think Alex is frugal and financially responsible and this drives Liza nuts. She is clearly a spender and drools over her spendy yt mom “friends”. They probably could swing the mortgage but Alex believes in saving investing other ways. Look how much it clearly bothered her her SUV was plain Jane with no leather seats saying “I know leather is nice, I know but...” Alex purchased it so he kept kept it in s budget. They seem to be such an odd pair.
re_berk
Amateur

Postby kristieanne87 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:03 pm

I don't think shes pregnant. I think it has to do with a house/moving.

She is so superficial. she posted that she can't wait to be able to post home decorating videos and huals, that her current house isn't good for that type of thing.

Newsflash, I'm sure none of your followers live in million dollars homes. Just decorate youhr house and keep it real, be relatable.

I'm not in my dream home, yet I decorate for all seasons and holidays.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
True Gossiper

Postby rmorrison850 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:24 pm

Exactly! I used to love Liza’s channel but now she’s so fake and all her videos are click bait and boring as hell, I can’t even watch anymore. Its so sad that all the YT moms in her little high school “click” use having babies as a marketing tool to build their channels. Even when they’ve said their husbands are done having kids they ALL post videos about the possibility of having more just to keep their subs watching. So sad. I can just imagine them begging their husbands to have another baby for the subscribers lol. I don’t see how people don’t catch on to the BS. And it’s so obvious Liza’s trying to be the next Aaryn Williams. Gag. If Liza’s thread here ever gets big enough for another thread the title should be “fake news” for all her fake live pregnancy tests and fake 1M dollar houses she’s shopping for LOL
rmorrison850
Amateur

Postby Bdwc » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:41 pm

re_berk wrote:

I think Alex is frugal and financially responsible and this drives Liza nuts. She is clearly a spender and drools over her spendy yt mom “friends”. They probably could swing the mortgage but Alex believes in saving investing other ways. Look how much it clearly bothered her her SUV was plain Jane with no leather seats saying “I know leather is nice, I know but...” Alex purchased it so he kept kept it in s budget. They seem to be such an odd pair.

Yes to all of this throughout that whole video she kept saying things like that and trying to make it seem like it didn’t bother her. “Yea its a Hyundai but they’re like great cars and have great warranties.” “I know it’s not that big of an suv but I didn’t really want something big anyways.” “I know it’s not leather seats but that’s totally fine because my legs would just stick to the leather.” Usually when someone is happy and excited about a new car, they’re excited to show everything it has. Instead she dwelling on the things it didn’t. It’s obvious her husband is the more frugal one and I’m sure it’s annoying for her given who she hangs out with.
Bdwc
Amateur

Postby re_berk » Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:28 am

Yes I really think yt is going to and probably already starting to, destroy their relationship. I bet she was a lot more toned down before this channel started and he appears to want a more practical partner. Now she is trying to drag him out of their home state to chase this dream of a huge home like her yt friends.
re_berk
Amateur

Postby Jb86 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:12 pm

Liza seriously lives on another planet I used to like her but now not so much! Every day she thinks she’s pregnant and now she claims they can afford million dollar homes. She probably had a better chance being a huge star doing Playboy like she tried back in the day. She acts like she’s some major celebrity all of a sudden. Girl get over yourself!
Jb86
Talker

Postby fingusername » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:57 pm

Without make up and overdrawn clown lips she looks like the ugly boy in jr high school. what a dog.
fingusername
True Gossiper

Postby lil sebastian » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:50 am

unrelated to most of her other content, but it creeps me out so much how she leaves all those clips in of her singing in the car and you can always tell she thinks she's such a good singer. random but she always does it
lil sebastian
Amateur

Postby crestsanicode » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:08 am

fingusername wrote:

She is so embarassing, I just watched that video. Girl, no one thinks you can afford a million dollar home when you drive an $18,000 car lmao. Plus, she showed the houses full address, so she is clearly just dreaming and not being serious. I would be skeptical if she was showing 500k homes. Her house now for her area looks like it would be 350k max, that's probably exactly what they can really afford. Good thing 350k house in the South can still be a McMansion so she can forever try to keep up with Aaryn.
crestsanicode
Informer

Postby LCCS225 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:30 am

lil sebastian wrote:unrelated to most of her other content, but it creeps me out so much how she leaves all those clips in of her singing in the car and you can always tell she thinks she's such a good singer. random but she always does it

YES! Why on earth does she think people want to see/hear her singing in the car? She is such a narcissist. I really don't think I can stomach watching her any more. I'm very curious what her husband and family think of her videos because it looks like such an act.
LCCS225
Amateur

Postby rmorrison850 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:55 am

Yes! Any realness her videos once were is now as fake as her gaudy eyelash extensions! She’s so full of herself it’s sickening. Notice how she only collabs or does shoutouts to bigger channels? She’s never once helped out a channel smaller than hers and I think that says a lot about her character.
rmorrison850
Amateur

Postby mommasimps » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:49 am

LCCS225 wrote:
lil sebastian wrote:unrelated to most of her other content, but it creeps me out so much how she leaves all those clips in of her singing in the car and you can always tell she thinks she's such a good singer. random but she always does it

YES! Why on earth does she think people want to see/hear her singing in the car? She is such a narcissist. I really don't think I can stomach watching her any more. I'm very curious what her husband and family think of her videos because it looks like such an act.

I clicked out as soon as i opened it because i just couldnt.
mommasimps

Postby fingusername » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:37 pm

She looks SO weird. Like one of the Old Navy mannequins.

She never shows her profile....because she has gigantic jack rabbit teeth and a lantern jaw. LOL

fingusername
True Gossiper

Postby snagglesnoogle » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:23 am

Well someone called it, she's pregnant ... look at that her second round of clomid just like with Cam. I am happy for her but I really hope this was her true TTC journey ... as someone struggling to get pregnant I hope she wouldn't lie about it. If she knew the clomid worked previously I don't know why she waited so long to take the second test.
snagglesnoogle
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Lesser Gossiped About Moms