Til Vacuum do us part

Okiemomma
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Til Vacuum do us part

Unread post by Okiemomma »

Does anyone watch her? I like her videos. I wish she would do more homeschool type videos.
maverickfan
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Unread post by maverickfan »

I do like her but she has changed from her humble beginnings and talking about saving money. She’s getting eyelash extensions. Was that something they now budget and save for?
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

maverickfan wrote:I do like her but she has changed from her humble beginnings and talking about saving money. She’s getting eyelash extensions. Was that something they now budget and save for?
glad i found this thread because i have been watching her and have found her to be the most monotone person on youtube and you're right she has strayed from her humble ways. i will never forget when she threw herself some sort of weird party when she hit 10,000 subscribers and that's what sort of changed the ballgame for me with her. her husband also seems to get into it a little more than most which can be a good thing maybe but knowing he is behind the camera filming her every move makes me think of justin with love meg
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
Rachandfam09

Unread post by Rachandfam09 »

She is a strange one
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

I just started watching her and the way she says cook/cooking is super annoying!
velvetfreak
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by velvetfreak »

Yay! Glad someone finally made a thread for her.

She is definitely one of those people who made a YT channel purely to make money (she openly stated this herself) and I think it really shows in her videos. She comes across as the kind of person who has a kid just so that they can have an excuse to stay at home and never have to work again. I think the decision to home school was made for this same reason as well. Has she ever stated why they homeschool?

Tbh I already see her becoming like LoveMeg. The "fame" and the money is already getting to her.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i feel like she has one of the most monotone voices on youtube and the way she dead stares at the camera like she has no life in her makes me feel unsettled. her husband gets way too into her videos as well almost like justin with love meg where they see their wife as a work horse and they've found the key to success........their wives prancing in front of a camera doing the most mundane crap ever and making a buck off of it.
Okiemomma
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Okiemomma »

velvetfreak wrote:Yay! Glad someone finally made a thread for her.

She is definitely one of those people who made a YT channel purely to make money (she openly stated this herself) and I think it really shows in her videos. She comes across as the kind of person who has a kid just so that they can have an excuse to stay at home and never have to work again. I think the decision to home school was made for this same reason as well. Has she ever stated why they homeschool?

Tbh I already see her becoming like LoveMeg. The "fame" and the money is already getting to her.

I dont think she has ever brought up why or how she homeschools.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She quit her job when she was 3 months pregnant because she wanted to be a SAHM!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MintJulep
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MintJulep »

Her house tour was weird, who pictures the front of their house and posts it as a thumbnail? How unsafe of her.
maverickfan
Amateur
Amateur

Did anyone else notice the dust built up on the corner of the cabinet in the Tyger video? It wouldn’t bother me if she didn’t supposedly clean everyday. Plus a few weeks ago, she found a lost credit card under her bed. I would think that would’ve been found sooner in one of her daily bedroom cleaning.

I don’t doubt that she keeps things looking good but most of these youtubers don’t show real deep cleaning. Other than How Jen Does It, I don’t think I’ve seen anyone wipe down baseboards regularly, wash walls, etc. It seems that most are cleaning an already picked up/clean house just to put out a video.
velvetfreak
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by velvetfreak »

Her house has got to be one of the tackiest/plainest/lacking personality/etc that I've seen in a while. It's not easy to make a nice new/modern house look awful but she's managed to do it. So much grey and beige. Those half-windmills on the walls are god awful.
RndmLrkr
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RndmLrkr »

I think it's funny that she did a Hello Fresh sponsorship when she has said time and again she hates cooking and never does it. It shows that she is for sure treating this as a brand/business so she doesn't have to stop homeschooling her Jesus curriculum and get a traditional job. Re her homeschooling video, I HIGHLY doubt her daughter chooses every year of her own free will to stay at home. I'm sure Momma does some convincing.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i find it funny the woman claims to be debt free then finds random credit cards under her bed when she cleans her dirty and dusty house she apparently cleans every single day

i also find it funny that the woman that claims to not spend much money has permanent eyeliner tattooed on her and false eyelashes put on biweekly and has her nails done every week

i don't buy into whatever this story is that she feeds people and plus i find her very snooty toward other people in her comment section
RndmLrkr
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RndmLrkr »

Why does she think her house looks warm and cozy? He house is bland and looks like a staged model home. There is no character, nothing that says anything about the family who lives there. It's so weird to me! Them more I watch these youtube cleaners/moms/whatevers the more I wonder when color and personal tchotkes became "wrong." Who do we blame for this?!?
maverickfan
Amateur
Amateur

RndmLrkr wrote:Why does she think her house looks warm and cozy? He house is bland and looks like a staged model home. There is no character, nothing that says anything about the family who lives there. It's so weird to me! Them more I watch these youtube cleaners/moms/whatevers the more I wonder when color and personal tchotkes became "wrong." Who do we blame for this?!?
Most of these YouTubers have a house not a “home”—not many are pulling off a warm and inviting home.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

theg0ssiping1 wrote:i find it funny the woman claims to be debt free then finds random credit cards under her bed when she cleans her dirty and dusty house she apparently cleans every single day

i also find it funny that the woman that claims to not spend much money has permanent eyeliner tattooed on her and false eyelashes put on biweekly and has her nails done every week

i don't buy into whatever this story is that she feeds people and plus i find her very snooty toward other people in her comment section
I’m debt free and I have credit cards? We pay them off in full every month. They’ve acknowledged that that is something that they do that is not in line with Dave Ramsey.

Now the other stuff...yeah that’s not frugal Image

maverickfan
Amateur
Amateur

For someone that doesn’t like to spend money, she sure does a good job spending money. She is always buying new decor, clothes, etc. She contradicts herself so
much when it comes to money.

She bought her daughter a big LOL doll house—as an I’m sorry for “working” so much gift. And even though she bought it at Walmart, she linked it in her amazon
store.
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anastasia2468 »

She needs a gofundme for braces lol I swear it bothers me so much lol

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Anastasia2468 wrote:She needs a gofundme for braces lol I swear it bothers me so much lol

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
She got invisalign not too long ago.

Return to “Q-Z”