• Advertisement
    

Til Vacuum do us part

Til Vacuum do us part

Postby Okiemomma » Wed May 23, 2018 9:10 pm

Does anyone watch her? I like her videos. I wish she would do more homeschool type videos.
Okiemomma
Talker
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:29 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 180 times

Advertisement

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Postby maverickfan » Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:19 pm

I do like her but she has changed from her humble beginnings and talking about saving money. She’s getting eyelash extensions. Was that something they now budget and save for?
maverickfan
Amateur
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:19 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:30 am

maverickfan wrote:I do like her but she has changed from her humble beginnings and talking about saving money. She’s getting eyelash extensions. Was that something they now budget and save for?


glad i found this thread because i have been watching her and have found her to be the most monotone person on youtube and you're right she has strayed from her humble ways. i will never forget when she threw herself some sort of weird party when she hit 10,000 subscribers and that's what sort of changed the ballgame for me with her. her husband also seems to get into it a little more than most which can be a good thing maybe but knowing he is behind the camera filming her every move makes me think of justin with love meg
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1225
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 12:56 pm
Has thanked: 298 times
Been thanked: 1616 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Postby Rachandfam09 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:04 pm

She is a strange one
Rachandfam09
Amateur
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:16 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Postby formerctfxcer » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:53 pm

I just started watching her and the way she says cook/cooking is super annoying!
Image
formerctfxcer
Gossiper
 
Posts: 700
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 10:15 am
Has thanked: 1953 times
Been thanked: 2243 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Postby velvetfreak » Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:46 am

Yay! Glad someone finally made a thread for her.

She is definitely one of those people who made a YT channel purely to make money (she openly stated this herself) and I think it really shows in her videos. She comes across as the kind of person who has a kid just so that they can have an excuse to stay at home and never have to work again. I think the decision to home school was made for this same reason as well. Has she ever stated why they homeschool?

Tbh I already see her becoming like LoveMeg. The "fame" and the money is already getting to her.
velvetfreak
Amateur
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:38 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 51 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:54 am

i feel like she has one of the most monotone voices on youtube and the way she dead stares at the camera like she has no life in her makes me feel unsettled. her husband gets way too into her videos as well almost like justin with love meg where they see their wife as a work horse and they've found the key to success........their wives prancing in front of a camera doing the most mundane crap ever and making a buck off of it.
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1225
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 12:56 pm
Has thanked: 298 times
Been thanked: 1616 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Postby Okiemomma » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:01 pm

velvetfreak wrote:Yay! Glad someone finally made a thread for her.

She is definitely one of those people who made a YT channel purely to make money (she openly stated this herself) and I think it really shows in her videos. She comes across as the kind of person who has a kid just so that they can have an excuse to stay at home and never have to work again. I think the decision to home school was made for this same reason as well. Has she ever stated why they homeschool?

Tbh I already see her becoming like LoveMeg. The "fame" and the money is already getting to her.





I dont think she has ever brought up why or how she homeschools.
Okiemomma
Talker
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:29 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 180 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Postby formerctfxcer » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:09 am

She quit her job when she was 3 months pregnant because she wanted to be a SAHM!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image
formerctfxcer
Gossiper
 
Posts: 700
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 10:15 am
Has thanked: 1953 times
Been thanked: 2243 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Postby MintJulep » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:38 am

Her house tour was weird, who pictures the front of their house and posts it as a thumbnail? How unsafe of her.
MintJulep
Informer
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:36 am
Has thanked: 926 times
Been thanked: 743 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Postby maverickfan » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:27 am

Did anyone else notice the dust built up on the corner of the cabinet in the Tyger video? It wouldn’t bother me if she didn’t supposedly clean everyday. Plus a few weeks ago, she found a lost credit card under her bed. I would think that would’ve been found sooner in one of her daily bedroom cleaning.

I don’t doubt that she keeps things looking good but most of these youtubers don’t show real deep cleaning. Other than How Jen Does It, I don’t think I’ve seen anyone wipe down baseboards regularly, wash walls, etc. It seems that most are cleaning an already picked up/clean house just to put out a video.
maverickfan
Amateur
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:19 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Postby velvetfreak » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:32 am

Her house has got to be one of the tackiest/plainest/lacking personality/etc that I've seen in a while. It's not easy to make a nice new/modern house look awful but she's managed to do it. So much grey and beige. Those half-windmills on the walls are god awful.
velvetfreak
Amateur
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:38 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 51 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Postby RndmLrkr » Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:15 am

I think it's funny that she did a Hello Fresh sponsorship when she has said time and again she hates cooking and never does it. It shows that she is for sure treating this as a brand/business so she doesn't have to stop homeschooling her Jesus curriculum and get a traditional job. Re her homeschooling video, I HIGHLY doubt her daughter chooses every year of her own free will to stay at home. I'm sure Momma does some convincing.
RndmLrkr
Amateur
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:33 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Postby theg0ssiping1 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:18 am

i find it funny the woman claims to be debt free then finds random credit cards under her bed when she cleans her dirty and dusty house she apparently cleans every single day

i also find it funny that the woman that claims to not spend much money has permanent eyeliner tattooed on her and false eyelashes put on biweekly and has her nails done every week

i don't buy into whatever this story is that she feeds people and plus i find her very snooty toward other people in her comment section
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1225
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 12:56 pm
Has thanked: 298 times
Been thanked: 1616 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Postby RndmLrkr » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:28 am

Why does she think her house looks warm and cozy? He house is bland and looks like a staged model home. There is no character, nothing that says anything about the family who lives there. It's so weird to me! Them more I watch these youtube cleaners/moms/whatevers the more I wonder when color and personal tchotkes became "wrong." Who do we blame for this?!?
RndmLrkr
Amateur
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:33 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Postby maverickfan » Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:30 am

RndmLrkr wrote:Why does she think her house looks warm and cozy? He house is bland and looks like a staged model home. There is no character, nothing that says anything about the family who lives there. It's so weird to me! Them more I watch these youtube cleaners/moms/whatevers the more I wonder when color and personal tchotkes became "wrong." Who do we blame for this?!?


Most of these YouTubers have a house not a “home”—not many are pulling off a warm and inviting home.
maverickfan
Amateur
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:19 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Postby formerctfxcer » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:02 am

theg0ssiping1 wrote:i find it funny the woman claims to be debt free then finds random credit cards under her bed when she cleans her dirty and dusty house she apparently cleans every single day

i also find it funny that the woman that claims to not spend much money has permanent eyeliner tattooed on her and false eyelashes put on biweekly and has her nails done every week

i don't buy into whatever this story is that she feeds people and plus i find her very snooty toward other people in her comment section


I’m debt free and I have credit cards? We pay them off in full every month. They’ve acknowledged that that is something that they do that is not in line with Dave Ramsey.

Now the other stuff...yeah that’s not frugal


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image
formerctfxcer
Gossiper
 
Posts: 700
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 10:15 am
Has thanked: 1953 times
Been thanked: 2243 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Postby maverickfan » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:37 am

For someone that doesn’t like to spend money, she sure does a good job spending money. She is always buying new decor, clothes, etc. She contradicts herself so
much when it comes to money.

She bought her daughter a big LOL doll house—as an I’m sorry for “working” so much gift. And even though she bought it at Walmart, she linked it in her amazon
store.
maverickfan
Amateur
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:19 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Postby Anastasia2468 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:14 pm

She needs a gofundme for braces lol I swear it bothers me so much lol

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Anastasia2468
Talker
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:37 am
Has thanked: 501 times
Been thanked: 394 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Postby formerctfxcer » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:27 pm

Anastasia2468 wrote:She needs a gofundme for braces lol I swear it bothers me so much lol

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk


She got invisalign not too long ago.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image
formerctfxcer
Gossiper
 
Posts: 700
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 10:15 am
Has thanked: 1953 times
Been thanked: 2243 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Postby Anastasia2468 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:48 pm

Lol I don't think it worked poor thing. I feel bad for her.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Anastasia2468
Talker
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:37 am
Has thanked: 501 times
Been thanked: 394 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Postby formerctfxcer » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:02 am

Anastasia2468 wrote:Lol I don't think it worked poor thing. I feel bad for her.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk


She just got it...it’s going to take a while to work. Just like regular braces...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image
formerctfxcer
Gossiper
 
Posts: 700
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 10:15 am
Has thanked: 1953 times
Been thanked: 2243 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Postby Anastasia2468 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:13 am

We can all hope. Bless her heart lol
formerctfxcer wrote:
Anastasia2468 wrote:Lol I don't think it worked poor thing. I feel bad for her.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk


She just got it...it’s going to take a while to work. Just like regular braces...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Anastasia2468
Talker
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:37 am
Has thanked: 501 times
Been thanked: 394 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Postby frenchfriesinparis » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:57 pm

aw i think her teeth are fine. not trying to white knight, but i was born without teeth so i'm jealous of anyone with a nice smile lol

the way she spends money is questionable though.
frenchfriesinparis
Amateur
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:05 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 60 times

Re: Til Vacuum do us part

Postby Anastasia2468 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:30 pm

You were born without teeth?
frenchfriesinparis wrote:aw i think her teeth are fine. not trying to white knight, but i was born without teeth so i'm jealous of anyone with a nice smile lol

the way she spends money is questionable though.


Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Anastasia2468
Talker
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:37 am
Has thanked: 501 times
Been thanked: 394 times

Next


  • Advertisement

Return to Lesser Gossiped About Moms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests