Flipside of the Moon

maullaban
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by maullaban »

logicalnonsense wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:25 pm I know I've said this before but I reallllllyyy hate her sponsored videos haha she's just so fake in them. Like are we really supposed to believe she just came across this glasses website from watching other youtubers, decided to get a pair, and then they just happened to reach out to her before she ordered :roll:
More like she saw other Youtubers getting free glasses so she went and asked them for a sponsorship too. I wonder how many companies she asks for free shit from tell her no.

And who tf forgets to take their child to the doctor for 2.5 years? She's too above taking her kid to the doctors cause she and her husband already know everything? Last time I checked, neither of them were pediatricians.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

I like her but there's two things I don't get;
1 why did they buy this weird, ugly ass mcmansion that they clearly can't afford to fully renovate, nevermind decorate
2 why does she talk about her kids' bathroom habits SO much and SO graphically? this is a mom thing i've never gotten, NO ONE wants to hear about your kid taking a shit EVER
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
YTAddict5
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by YTAddict5 »

Okay so, I don’t think she is mean to her kids or unfit like I see everyone saying. In fact I’m a huge fan of hers, I used to think she was much more realistic when I first started watching. And while I still like her personality and enjoy her videos after I discovered this website and started reading, A LOT has been brought to my attention! She does repeatedly say how her husband is a doctor, at first I was just like oh whatever I didn’t really pay any attention, but now I do notice her being slightly snobby about her million dollar house and her $1500 Bike And Saying about the square fottage of her house ETC... her sponsored videos would be fine if she just kinda briefly mentioned the sponsors and left it at that, she don’t need too justify having sponcered videos, umm hello we get it you take your time to film and edit sponcer if you want! I also don’t understand why she only ever sits in her kitchen? Mostly every video we half to watch her vacuum her kitchen floor! Every single video is starting to get so so repetitive she cook’s a Egg & Avocado, ramen, sea weed & rice, pancakes and melted butter, frozen pizza and a to go burger for her husband. Like I said I ain’t trying too sound hateful but I feel like she needs some new content! Maybe even just leave the kitchen 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also the face masks is getting out of hand lol, all in all I think she is a really good mother to her children and I think she is a good person and I do enjoy her videos 😌 with all that said, I do hope she stops filming the same video over and over Like ground hogs day 🤭
maullaban
Talker
Talker

YTAddict5 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:32 am Okay so, I don’t think she is mean to her kids or unfit like I see everyone saying. In fact I’m a huge fan of hers, I used to think she was much more realistic when I first started watching. And while I still like her personality and enjoy her videos after I discovered this website and started reading, A LOT has been brought to my attention! She does repeatedly say how her husband is a doctor, at first I was just like oh whatever I didn’t really pay any attention, but now I do notice her being slightly snobby about her million dollar house and her $1500 Bike And Saying about the square fottage of her house ETC... her sponsored videos would be fine if she just kinda briefly mentioned the sponsors and left it at that, she don’t need too justify having sponcered videos, umm hello we get it you take your time to film and edit sponcer if you want! I also don’t understand why she only ever sits in her kitchen? Mostly every video we half to watch her vacuum her kitchen floor! Every single video is starting to get so so repetitive she cook’s a Egg & Avocado, ramen, sea weed & rice, pancakes and melted butter, frozen pizza and a to go burger for her husband. Like I said I ain’t trying too sound hateful but I feel like she needs some new content! Maybe even just leave the kitchen 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also the face masks is getting out of hand lol, all in all I think she is a really good mother to her children and I think she is a good person and I do enjoy her videos 😌 with all that said, I do hope she stops filming the same video over and over Like ground hogs day 🤭
She only films in her kitchen because that's the only part of her house she's already renovated to her standards.
I knew something was off with her when she made a video about her friend's baby dying, sobbing on camera putting on the waterworks. Then she did the same thing when her dad died, then when she sold her old house.
She's just a attention seeker fake, who uses other people's pain and misfortune to get views.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RenegadeRaider »

She only films in her kitchen so she can sit at her window to get washed out by the lighting, and show off her kitchen behind her. Then she always makes sure to show the 5:30 lake sunrise. For 2MIL I'm gonna need a SUNSET.
Who the hell wakes up that early?!
Fluff_and_Stuff
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Fluff_and_Stuff »

Okay but why do the boys HAVE to sleep in those rooms? Like my little guy is 2 months younger than Pax and if we were doing renovations I would just put him in the pack in play in whatever room was free? It’s a freaking McMansion 🙄 she has available rooms. She’s so spoiled.

The fence around the pool has me so terrified for her boys. It takes seconds....

I used to really like her but she’s gotten so entitled and frankly boring.

Also she will never get her comments back if she keeps scaring the boys, losing them over the bluffs, filming them hit their faces and running around in underwear. 😑
YTAddict5
Wallflower
Wallflower

Can we all take a minute for the “Elmo & Cookie Monster voice” #Cringe
tansmom731
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tansmom731 »

YTAddict5 wrote:Okay so, I don’t think she is mean to her kids or unfit like I see everyone saying. In fact I’m a huge fan of hers, I used to think she was much more realistic when I first started watching. And while I still like her personality and enjoy her videos after I discovered this website and started reading, A LOT has been brought to my attention! She does repeatedly say how her husband is a doctor, at first I was just like oh whatever I didn’t really pay any attention, but now I do notice her being slightly snobby about her million dollar house and her $1500 Bike And Saying about the square fottage of her house ETC... her sponsored videos would be fine if she just kinda briefly mentioned the sponsors and left it at that, she don’t need too justify having sponcered videos, umm hello we get it you take your time to film and edit sponcer if you want! I also don’t understand why she only ever sits in her kitchen? Mostly every video we half to watch her vacuum her kitchen floor! Every single video is starting to get so so repetitive she cook’s a Egg & Avocado, ramen, sea weed & rice, pancakes and melted butter, frozen pizza and a to go burger for her husband. Like I said I ain’t trying too sound hateful but I feel like she needs some new content! Maybe even just leave the kitchen Image Also the face masks is getting out of hand lol, all in all I think she is a really good mother to her children and I think she is a good person and I do enjoy her videos Image with all that said, I do hope she stops filming the same video over and over Like ground hogs day Image
Yes!!! She is so repetitive in her vlogs! She should have a new one up today and I'm positive it will go a little something like this.....morning view of the lake, intro, watch her make coffee, make the boys their silver dollar pancakes with melted butter to dip and avocado...Pax only gets avocado....bitch about the people there renovating her house, FACEMASK TIME!!!, watch her make her nasty eggs and then watch her eat avocado dipped in her nasty eggs, shows us Kai's underwear for the day and does her annoying ass Elmo voice, mentions that her husband is a doctor, laugh at the boys because she scared them and it's funny to her, takes a shower, FACEMASK TIME!!!, puts 5 different sunscreens on her face, bitches about renovations, feeds boys cauliflower pizza with pickles, puts Pax down for a nap and talks about how hubby took the other two to do something(which I think is pretty awesome that he is such a proactive dad), mentions her husband is a doctor, makes herself lunch and slurps her 4 cups of noodles, bitches about renovations, goes grocery shopping for the 17th time this week, makes hubby dinner which consists of over seasoned vegetables and quinoa over some salad....don't forget to top it with her beloved cilantro, makes his veggie burger, grape tomatoes, apple and yogurt lunch, shows boys riding bikes and cringe worthy laughs the whole time, FACEMASK TIME!!!, has oversized robe on at this point, bitches about comments being disabled still but make sure to subscribe and hit either the like or dislike button(she doesn't care which one) and she will catch you on the flipside.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

YTAddict5
Wallflower
Wallflower

Not one single egg was cooked in this video today 😱😱😱
SophisticatedOne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SophisticatedOne »

I would have so much more money if I never bought my boys new clothes too! Maybe that's the secret to wealth?
maullaban
Talker
Talker

tansmom731 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:29 am Yes!!! She is so repetitive in her vlogs! She should have a new one up today and I'm positive it will go a little something like this.....morning view of the lake, intro, watch her make coffee, make the boys their silver dollar pancakes with melted butter to dip and avocado...Pax only gets avocado....bitch about the people there renovating her house, FACEMASK TIME!!!, watch her make her nasty eggs and then watch her eat avocado dipped in her nasty eggs, shows us Kai's underwear for the day and does her annoying ass Elmo voice, mentions that her husband is a doctor, laugh at the boys because she scared them and it's funny to her, takes a shower, FACEMASK TIME!!!, puts 5 different sunscreens on her face, bitches about renovations, feeds boys cauliflower pizza with pickles, puts Pax down for a nap and talks about how hubby took the other two to do something(which I think is pretty awesome that he is such a proactive dad), mentions her husband is a doctor, makes herself lunch and slurps her 4 cups of noodles, bitches about renovations, goes grocery shopping for the 17th time this week, makes hubby dinner which consists of over seasoned vegetables and quinoa over some salad....don't forget to top it with her beloved cilantro, makes his veggie burger, grape tomatoes, apple and yogurt lunch, shows boys riding bikes and cringe worthy laughs the whole time, FACEMASK TIME!!!, has oversized robe on at this point, bitches about comments being disabled still but make sure to subscribe and hit either the like or dislike button(she doesn't care which one) and she will catch you on the flipside.

Facemask √
Complaining about renovations √
Oversized robe √
Five different types of skincare products √
Grocery haul √
Cringeworthy laughs at Beau playing tee ball √
Another grocery trip √
Overseasoned vegetables √
Cilantro √
Boys riding bikes √
Thumbs up √
Leave comments on instagram √
Catch you on the flip side √
tansmom731
Amateur
Amateur

YTAddict5 wrote:Not one single egg was cooked in this video today ImageImageImage
Ikr!!! I think someone should go do a welfare check on herImageImage

tansmom731
Amateur
Amateur

Eggs are back

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

She should be worried about one of her kids drowning but she's worried about her "dirty" looking skin. lol Ok lady....good to see you have your priorities straight. Those round glasses make her look like an idiot....

Her kids are dressed like they are street bums. I've never seen any of those boys in anything that would be considered remotely cute or special.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RenegadeRaider »

She lies SO much. The first designer was looking at $6000 sofas. Her husband is either putting his foot down OR his wallet is empty. When she did the initial walkthrough she was going to change EVERYTHING. Her husband isn't (that) stupid. He only wants to pay for things that will increase the value of the home. Because they will try and sell sooner or later. The house is a never ending money pit.
TeaDropsOnMyGuitar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TeaDropsOnMyGuitar »

She is ridiculous! She's complaining about feeling guilty about potentially buying an expensive couch set, but then doesn't see the irony in the fact that she has a 1M+ home, tens of thousands of dollars worth (maybe $100k+) of renovations and freaking LASER skin treatments? I'm laughing so much because she doesn't even realize she's EXACTLY like the person she is complaining about.
maullaban
Talker
Talker

TeaDropsOnMyGuitar wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:50 pm She is ridiculous! She's complaining about feeling guilty about potentially buying an expensive couch set, but then doesn't see the irony in the fact that she has a 1M+ home, tens of thousands of dollars worth (maybe $100k+) of renovations and freaking LASER skin treatments? I'm laughing so much because she doesn't even realize she's EXACTLY like the person she is complaining about.
Right? A 25,000 dollar sofa is just a drop in the bucket compared to all they've spent on that house. And the house was closer to 2M and the renovations are definitely over $100k!
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

TeaDropsOnMyGuitar wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:50 pm She is ridiculous! She's complaining about feeling guilty about potentially buying an expensive couch set, but then doesn't see the irony in the fact that she has a 1M+ home, tens of thousands of dollars worth (maybe $100k+) of renovations and freaking LASER skin treatments? I'm laughing so much because she doesn't even realize she's EXACTLY like the person she is complaining about.

I think this is exactly why I don’t like her anymore...

For me it started around “I want to grow my channel but I donate all the money I make to various charities” bull f’in crap. She’s constantly contradicting herself.

It’s almost like she does it on purpose. Like I’m starting to think she’s a sick wack-a-doo and just gets her kicks trolling the internet and her kids.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

yeahsureok wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:42 am

I think this is exactly why I don’t like her anymore...

For me it started around “I want to grow my channel but I donate all the money I make to various charities” bull f’in crap. She’s constantly contradicting herself.

It’s almost like she does it on purpose. Like I’m starting to think she’s a sick wack-a-doo and just gets her kicks trolling the internet and her kids.
It really does seem like she does things on purpose to create drama and call attention to herself. It always backfires because she ends up looking like an idiot and no one cares.
TeaDropsOnMyGuitar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TeaDropsOnMyGuitar »

She wants to have cake and eat it, too. She wants to make this extra YT money on the side (which totally isn't needed, she claims) and the ONLY reason is so that she can "grow"? Donate to charities? If she cares so much about helping people out, why doesn't she volunteer? Why doesn't she help or hang out with friends or other moms? Does she have ANY friends?

I feel like she only wants to "grow" on YT so that she can be a YT celebrity, or she's extremely competitive. Either way, she's aware enough to realize those are shallow reasons and won't admit it. Her reason for wanting to grow is a cop out. I know I wouldn't be putting in hours every week for a repetitive hobby/work just for fun or to "grow". I don't understand why she has to lie about it.

Every. Single. Ad. is SO cringey. It just screams fake to me. Do they bother anyone else? I feel like she's incredibly bad at it, compared to some other YT channels I watch.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”