Allie Gooch

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Allie Gooch

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

I can’t understand why she calls youtube her job but can’t invest in decent internet. There are plenty of options out there to boost your signal or get your own mifi, whatever. She’s always whining that the video won’t post so she has to get off her butt to go somewhere for internet. Yet somehow her young living zoom calls are always a smashing success. I think she barely keeps up youtube to continue to scam people into joining her oils team.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

:o I don't believe it! She posted on an actual FRIDAY MORNING!!! WOW!

Her last video was HEAVILY promoting these stupid oils. I really hope people drop their subscription because of it!
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

speaktruth2 wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:11 am :o I don't believe it! She posted on an actual FRIDAY MORNING!!! WOW!

Her last video was HEAVILY promoting these stupid oils. I really hope people drop their subscription because of it!
UGH OVER IT!!!! She should just redo her channel as a young living promotional channel. She should also drop her regular Instagram and just use the oil one. She used to keep them separate but now she posts all the oil things in both. I couldn’t care less about essential oils. I take real medicine and eat non organic food. I can hardly follow her anymore because everything she promotes is a result of serious privilege. My family is healthy and thriving without any of her expensive crap LOL
kindergartensurvivor
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kindergartensurvivor »

The way she was trying to justify her husband's office being in a closet was so desperate. I mean are you listening to yourself Allie? It doesn't matter if he has "great style" that's still a 7x6 closet without windows. I just don't get these people's relationships. She can't share an office with him? What the heck these women...
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I think Allie is just so obsessed with being perfect that her husbands office can’t interfere with her plan for her perfect house so she can pretend like it doesn’t exist. She just wants to sit in her perfectly minimal home surrounded by her snake oils lol

I don’t understand her lately. She’s mentioned the gender reveal 10 times, wants to do it, doesn’t want to do it, it’s raining so they can’t do it.. she just seems so indecisive.

I don’t think she should continue youtube at this point. The way she talks about YL she’s rolling in money so she doesn’t need youtube but I don’t believe any of that. I guarantee youtube and young living weren’t approved by the bank as sources of income. I still believe her parents bought this house.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

I first started watching her when she was pregnant with Oakley. She seemed so sweet, caring and down to earth. Now, a couple years later, she has grown so cold and selfish, not caring about her husband or his workspace at ALL. She really should just quit all of her "businesses" and let her husband actually have a job to provide for them as a family. She is trying so hard to keep up with all the other YT moms. Noticed the other day she called her fans "loves" and her belly "little babe". Now where have we heard THAT before? *cough*BriannaK*cough* Allie has no problem mimicking the other moms. Has anyone actually seen her videos on her oil account? They seem so creepy, the way she smiles at the camera, KNOWING she's alone. It's so weird! I just can't understand these people's mindsets.
Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bdwc »

speaktruth2 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:11 am I first started watching her when she was pregnant with Oakley. She seemed so sweet, caring and down to earth. Now, a couple years later, she has grown so cold and selfish, not caring about her husband or his workspace at ALL. She really should just quit all of her "businesses" and let her husband actually have a job to provide for them as a family. She is trying so hard to keep up with all the other YT moms. Noticed the other day she called her fans "loves" and her belly "little babe". Now where have we heard THAT before? *cough*BriannaK*cough* Allie has no problem mimicking the other moms. Has anyone actually seen her videos on her oil account? They seem so creepy, the way she smiles at the camera, KNOWING she's alone. It's so weird! I just can't understand these people's mindsets.
That's when I started watching her too. It was interesting watching someone who also lived in Charleston. I used to really like her but once Andrew quit his job (which I question if it was his choice) it went downhill. When they bought that Yukon I was like "yep she's just like the rest". Mind you there's nothing wrong with Yukons, but I'm pretty sure they got it because that and the suburban are like the YOUTUBE FAMILY CAR.
Deuces
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Deuces »

Lifeisfun wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:32 am I think Allie is just so obsessed with being perfect that her husbands office can’t interfere with her plan for her perfect house so she can pretend like it doesn’t exist. She just wants to sit in her perfectly minimal home surrounded by her snake oils lol

I don’t understand her lately. She’s mentioned the gender reveal 10 times, wants to do it, doesn’t want to do it, it’s raining so they can’t do it.. she just seems so indecisive.

I don’t think she should continue youtube at this point. The way she talks about YL she’s rolling in money so she doesn’t need youtube but I don’t believe any of that. I guarantee youtube and young living weren’t approved by the bank as sources of income. I still believe her parents bought this house.
Her parents 100% bought that house. There's no way they were bringing enough steady income to qualify for a loan or have a down payment. It's sad, because it's feeding into their delusional lives.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

It's another boy for them. I only hover over the video so I don't give it a view. Plus, I'm old-school and don't believe in gender reveals anyway. :P Little Emma is really gonna be boss and give her mother a run for her money! haha
MamaBearOf2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MamaBearOf2 »

She’s definitely got gender disappointment that it’s another boy. On the way to the gender reveal, she picked out all the old wives tales that pointed toward girl. And she didn’t even do the most obvious that everyone does...the Chinese calendar. About time one of these YT mom bimbos don’t get everything they want in life.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Honestly emmi could have used a little sister to humble herself lol. She is the queen of that castle and likely a clone of her mom!
Drama Llama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Drama Llama »

The woman who can barely manage putting up one video a week is starting a course to teach others moms how to get it together ImageImage
here4drama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by here4drama »

What ever happened to this girl, is she having more kids? I feel bad for them still, always around cleaning products and a father who seems so unhappy. She just seems so def obsessed, I thought multiple kids would have knocked this out of her. I feel like after my second, I became a lot less full of myself.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”